of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

JaredandJensenlova
#35157447Saturday, October 09, 2010 5:55 PM GMT

All of your life, you've been training to be an assassin. A highly trained killer, ready for battle. Your parents thought it would be best if you went to an assassin high school. You thought it was crazy, but here you are, in Assassin Academy, or to the outsiders, it's Fredriks High. Rules: Standard ROBLOX rules I have to check your character sheet before you play No godmodding Follow the rules I state, even later on You can have r.o.m.a.n.c.e a little bit, but don't take it too far please I can be the only one bending the rules a little, but you can ask me to do it for you Good Luck CS for assassin prof.: Na.me: Class: Appearence: Etc.: (which is my way of saying other) CS for assassin kid: Na.me: A.ge: Likes: Dislikes: Appearence: Bio: Personality: Good or evil?: (pick good, evil or neutral, i don't want any "pies") Etc.: (again, it's my way of saying other) CS for normal kids in the high school: Na.me: A.ge: Appearence: Likes: Dislikes: Believer in assassins?: (yes or no question) Bio: Personality: Etc.: CS for normal kids outside of the school (have to believe in assassins) Na.me: A.ge: App\earence: Likes: Dislikes: Why do you believe?: Bio: Personality: Etc.:
Tasoki
#35157828Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:01 PM GMT

Na.me: Justin Timbers A.ge: 15 Appearence: red hoodie, black jeans, glasses, emerald eyes, mud brown hair, 5' 7" Likes: books, history, climbing trees (usually resulting in him falling) Dislikes: There is nothing he's not ok with. Believer in assassins?: Yes. Bio: N/A Personality: nerdy Etc.: N/A
JaredandJensenlova
#35157940Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:03 PM GMT

Na.me: Piper Wesley A.ge: 16 Likes: Studying Dislikes: Her parents Appearence: Wavy, crimson red hair, emerald green eyes, lightly tanned skin. Bio: She lives with her aunt and uncle, the owners/principals of Fredriks High. Her parents abandoned her and kept her twin brother, Derek. They wanted an assassin baby, and they thought a girl couldn't do it. So she's in training. Personality: Fun, funny, smart, sweet, kind, creative, descriptive, etc. Good or evil?: Good Etc.: N/A Na.me: Derek Fredriks A.ge: 16 Likes: His sister Dislikes: His parents Appearence: Kinda spikey chocolate brown hair, mud brown eyes, and tanned skin. Bio: He was left with his parents. They ended up sending him to a boarding school anyway. Personality: Fun, funny, smart, kind, predictable, etc. Good or evil?: Neutral Etc.: N/A (by the way, it's a boarding school)
JaredandJensenlova
#35157968Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:04 PM GMT

(yay thanks 4 joining)
JaredandJensenlova
#35158102Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:06 PM GMT

(Accepted) Derek----- I saw Piper entering the school and caught up with her. "Hey Pip." I smile. Piper---- "Hey Dare." I grin. (Derek is about 6 feet tall, and Piper is about 5'9")
Tasoki
#35158138Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:07 PM GMT

Justin I walked into the school, wondering who would beat me up first for being a nerd.
kirak95197
#35158250Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:09 PM GMT

Na.me: austin rooks A.ge: 16 Likes:assassin academy Dislikes:nothing Appearence:brown hair blue eyes usually wears shorta for better agility Bio: N/A Personality:a loner but wouldnt mind too much company Good or evil?:good Etc.: N/A
JaredandJensenlova
#35158264Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:09 PM GMT

Derek---- I see a kid, and walk up to him. "Hey, man." I put out a hand. "How's it going? I'm Derek Fredriks, and this is my sister Piper Fredriks." Piper---- "It's Piper Wesley." I hold out a hand. "I changed my last name."
JaredandJensenlova
#35158313Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:10 PM GMT

(@kirak accepted)
Tasoki
#35158362Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:10 PM GMT

Justin I looked around. "Are you talking to me?" I said, confused that someon, other than a nerd like myself, was talking to me.
Girlygirl88
#35158497Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:12 PM GMT

Na.me: Sky Rhodes A.ge: 16 Likes: Being an assassin. Dislikes: Being ignored and/or being left out. Appearence: Brown hair in a messy bun with two curls (One on each side) dangling down the side of her cheeks. Black ankle high heeled boots, Grey torn skinny jeans (like proper torn, not just on the knees.) black vest top and black military jacket with gold chunky buttons down the rim (where the zip should be but it's open so the buttons are on both sides.) big chunky jewelry, Pearls (cream) that go down to just below her chest, Small pearls just above the big chunky ones so you can see it, A silver chain up to her collar bone, One black fingerless glove on her right hand. Gold chain with one gold chain owl on the end. Seemingly perfect skin, Slightly (SLIGHTLY... -glares-) pink cheeks, from her blush. Black eyeliner on top and bottom lid, Not too much. Blue eyes, Big eye lashes, small pearl earrings, Long legs, One spot on her chest just above her collar bone, Pink lips, No gloss. Guitar on her back, She sings quirky songs. Flower in the right side of her head. http://www.roblox.com/Another-Role-Player-item?id=34506138 (picture of her.) Bio: Is best friends with Piper and derek. (If that's okay.) Is really happy to be in Assassin academy and wants to do her best. Personality: Nice, Sometimes sarcastic, Quirky, Daydreamer, Hard Worker when she wants to be. Good or evil?: You can't really be good if your killing people, And you can't really be bad if you have too to save someone else. So, Neutral. Etc.:N/A
JaredandJensenlova
#35158588Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:14 PM GMT

Derek---- "Yeah, man." I keep my hand out. "Why not?" Random Jock------ "Hey, look at this nerd. Let's go beat him up. C'mon, te-" he stopped when he saw Derek, basically the leader. He backed away. "All yours dude. But who's your girlfriend?" They snicker. Piper------ "I'm his sister." I snap. "And you guys aren't smart, so don't even try it!" I hiss.
Sahanke
#35158644Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:15 PM GMT

Na.me: Vladamire Kosack Class: CQC 101 Appearence: Russian dude with a heavy build, black sunglasses,white t-shirt,blue jeans, black shoes. Has a go-t, black spikey hair, is about 6'-11" and 150 pounds. Etc.: No.
Tasoki
#35158669Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:15 PM GMT

Justin I shook his hand. "Name's Justin Timbers."
JaredandJensenlova
#35158794Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:17 PM GMT

(@girly accepted, and sure) Piper----- I see Sky. "Be right back." I say to Derek. I run to Sky. "Hey, Sky!"
Sahanke
#35158823Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:18 PM GMT

(What about me? D:)
Girlygirl88
#35158944Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:19 PM GMT

" Hey bro " I say jokingly. " How you doing? " I ask hugging him, Hey, I like to hug people.
JaredandJensenlova
#35158959Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:20 PM GMT

(@sahan accepted) Derek----- "Nice to meet you Justin." I point to the jocks. "They're just a bunch of jerks. Just stay away from them, okay? My aunt and uncle own the place, I'll make sure nothing happens." I pat his shoulder. "See ya." I greet Sky.
JaredandJensenlova
#35158995Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:20 PM GMT

(oh, my characters dont mind)
Girlygirl88
#35159182Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:23 PM GMT

" Group hug " I laugh hugging all off them. " Who's this? " I say pointing to Justin.
Sahanke
#35159261Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:24 PM GMT

Vlad I walk up to the school, my huge cup of coffee in my hand. The one thing i hated more than mondays, was teaching on mondays...
JaredandJensenlova
#35159308Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:25 PM GMT

Derek----- "This is Justin." I smile. "I just met him." Piper----- "I heard they aren't seperating boys and girls dorms this year." I said with excitement.
Tasoki
#35159371Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:26 PM GMT

Justin I gave a small wave.
Girlygirl88
#35159420Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:27 PM GMT

I wave and hug Justin, I easily made friends with everyone.
JaredandJensenlova
#35159535Saturday, October 09, 2010 6:29 PM GMT

Piper----- "And this year is supposed to be killer!" I say.

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right