of     1   

masterdylan
Top 100 Poster
#35460729Friday, October 15, 2010 5:42 AM GMT

Everything was just so peaceful, everyone so kind and caring towards each other... Then the horror hit, everyone changed, most of them dead in a flash. It brings a tear to your eye when you think about it... The people who lived through it, some were strong but some couldn't take the pain. No one saw it coming... It wiped out half of the population, but with so many dead, it seems like no one is left. What hit us? Many ask that, no one has the answer. What can we do? No answer for that either. What should we do? Survive... But will you? ~Rules~ Roblox rules apply... No ubering, god-modding or controlling other characters without their permission If you are a civilian, have a reason for a weapon. No just saying, "I had it for safe keeping and pulled it out of my butt when needed." Not everyone can be a military, officer, S.W.A.T(Because that mostly leads to overpowering.) No killing other people's characters unless they allow you too. Have fun! ~Character Sheet~ Name: @ge: Appearance: Gender: Occupation: Items: Weapons:(Only for military, officers, etc... If your a civilian, have a good reason for having a weapon.) Posse: (If so, how many in the group?. 10 or less...) Reason for weapon?:(Civilians only need to fill this out.) (Posting my CS soon...)
boomboy11
#35471677Friday, October 15, 2010 7:04 PM GMT

Name: Sam Copa @ge: 19 Appearance: 5"5, tall ginger hair, bason cut, wearing full black clothing. Can be seen wearing a military grade helmet with implanted gasmask. Gender: M Occupation: Military, corpral (On his first trip home to supposebley see his family) Items: Backpack containing, chocolate bar, water bottle x 2 and a flashlight. Weapons:Heavily modified P90 (Longer stock, Lazer pointer(Not sure about the offical name)and a scope) Posse: Alone. Reason for weapon?:(I have a civilian classed soldier so Ill put one)where I come from soldiers have limited accses to gun clubs which they can accses through breaks or retirment. Guess where sams been today?
boomboy11
#35472717Friday, October 15, 2010 7:29 PM GMT

(My helmet looking like this: http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/39148/metro-2033/images/metro-2033-20100204093856736.html)

of     1