of     1   

jjtt11
#3620952Saturday, November 08, 2008 6:42 PM GMT

story: its the cold war your playing a silent soldier with evry silent wepon in the world fighteing the soviet union its hard agienst all thoes ak 47s so you mite need some help thare are some squods each mishion is a bonus wepon or a acsersori to it...... its a silent job....... a life threatining sielent job good luck name: rank:(you start as a private and mae your way up only i can choose a difrent rank) wepon:(you start out with a silentce pistol and i can chose a difrent one spechial abillities:(you start out with kick and punch i can chooose the one i can half) wepon acsesoris:(you start out with a sielencer i get watever you get more acsesrories as you move on like a lasah sight lol) ok not to be mean but you need to move up bey rank and weponry and acsesris ok? its gotta be like that ok? no complaints! im owner of it you complain i ban
jjtt11
#3621147Saturday, November 08, 2008 6:49 PM GMT

name:john rank:master sargent wepon:silenced pistol and a silencd mp5 and c4 to blow doors spechial abillitys: kick punch and presher point and karte kick wepon acsesri: silencer for pistol seilencer for mp5 and more power to c4 mens big boom!
jjtt11
#3621438Saturday, November 08, 2008 7:02 PM GMT

plz join il start john: hmm new eh? k im on it (gets off phone) ok squod lets move! we need to go to a small outpost in moscow get in the chooper men sient soldiers: yes sir! (they get in with me) (ill contenue wehn some one joins)

of     1