chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

littletto
#36668360Sunday, November 07, 2010 6:55 PM GMT

Nicholette and Annabell: *Walking through the front doors laughing and punching each other playfully* Mia and Eve: *Walking through the front doors on standing on their hands and laughing* Rosalie and Jeanette: *Following Madison inside like well trained dogs* Madison: *Sees Eve and Mia and purpously sticks out foot so they fall onto their backs* Mia: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Eve: What the....! All except Jeanette and rosalie who are laughing: *staring at Madison* Madison: *In flirty voice* What did I do? Daniel and Andrew: *jumping off their skateboards* You tripped them and made them hurt their backs! Eve and Mia: *Confused as to why the boys are standing up for them* Mia: Uhm...? *staring at Andrew* Andrew: *blushes and gets on his board and fastly skates away* Madison: No I didn't! Stop being whiny little brats! Nicholette: *still staring* Yes you did. Didn't she Annabell? Annabell: *nods* Yes you did..... Jeanette: No she didnt! *Takes off her heel and throws it at Annabell* Drake: *grabs the hell before it hits Annabell* No need to be rash...? Madison: Oh look! The nerd is standing up for her! Jeanette: *laughing* Rosalie: *Quiet* .... Nicholette: *grinning* Train your dogs better please? Nate: *glances up at Nicholette and laughs* Madison: Okay,your new here! Let me tell you some things! This school is MINE! Nicholette: *still grinning* Really? I thought it was the school districts? All around them except Jeanette and Madison(Yes rosalie is laughing): *laughs* Melody: *heard laughing as enters door* What did I miss? Adrian: *comes in after melody with his eyes glued to her* Nicholette: Except for me totally serving Madison? Nothing! Annabell: *punches Nicholette playfully* Everyone: *still laughing* James: *comes down hall and everyone grows quiet* Whats so funny? Madison: *Has a pouty face* Their all laughing at me because of the new girl James: What? Whos the new girl! Nicholette: *Opening mouth to fess up* Mia: ME! I am! *gives Nicholette a just-go-with-it look* Eve: Uhm.....*catching on* yea! Shes the new girl! Every boy: .... Every Girl except Madison,and Jeanette: *grinning at each other* James: *Moves towards Mia* Mia: *darts down hall towards gym* Almost everyone: *Running after her*(No there not a angry mob!) Mia: *Opens gym door and runs towards the ropes* James: *Runs after Mia* Eve: *Laughing and leads Mia to the pool* All the other girls whisper to her except Madison and Jeanette: *Whisper* Run across! We'll get him to step in the unfrozen water spot! Mia: *Darts across the frozen part of the pool* James: *Runs right into the unfrozen part of the pool and comes up shivering and teeth chattering* Everyone: *Bursts out laughing* Gabe: *yells* TEACHER! everyone but Madison and Jeanette and James: *Dart out of the exit of the pool room* Mrs. Smid(Principal): What are you kids doing here? Come to my office! James&Madison&Jeanette: ..... *Follow Mrs. Smid to principal office* Everyone: *Comes out from there hiding spots laughing and smiling* Mia: That was TOO funny! Andrew: *Highfives Daniel* Finally SOMEONE gives them their commupits! Eve: What better way to do it then a good old trip to the principals office? Daniel: No better way! Gabe: We wouldve been dead if I hadnt saw her! Nicholette: SO! Annabell: TOTALLY! Rosalie: DEAD! Nate: Wait...Rosalie? Whyd you help us? Everyone: ... Rosalie: I hate Madison anyway! Adrian: *clapping* GO ROSALIE Logan: I dont like that Jeanette got in trouble... Drake: LOGAN LIKES JEANETTE! *taunting* Logan: DO NOT! D-O N-O-T! Melody: What ever you say! Everyone in room: *laughs*
jordongr
#36668578Sunday, November 07, 2010 6:58 PM GMT

drake
littletto
#36668868Sunday, November 07, 2010 7:03 PM GMT

Nicholette(I got the name from a old friend *sadfaic* she moved)=Aab Annabell=(Same thing as nicholette)Lily Mia=Littletto(Rolf I shouldve put me) Rosalie=Ohitsabox(REALLY WHERE?) Daniel= Donald(Disney grouchy donald is what this name reminds me of xD) Andrew= Hustler Nate: Swamps Madison: Sunburst Drake= Jordongr
hustlerclone
#36691140Monday, November 08, 2010 12:25 AM GMT

whens rehearsal?
LilySweetAsPie
#36696836Monday, November 08, 2010 1:43 AM GMT

Yay :D Sunny is in it :) :) :)
bxbyprincess
#36728999Monday, November 08, 2010 10:58 PM GMT

hey aab and skittles xD its me lily I gave lilysweetaspie to funnygirlslol
fluffyzay
#36729274Monday, November 08, 2010 11:01 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
roy247
#36741903Tuesday, November 09, 2010 1:54 AM GMT

i can take andrew if you want :D if its taken its ok :P i dont mind!
littletto
#36743369Tuesday, November 09, 2010 2:16 AM GMT

Andrews taken,and I believe fuzzy that eve and jeanette are open.
fluffyzay
#36745269Tuesday, November 09, 2010 2:45 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2