of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

littletto
#36783197Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:04 AM GMT

The students walked through the darkened halls. Their expressions were blank and souless. This is how it always was at the School of the forgotten. The rain batted against the walls and windows and lightning cracked,giving the darkened halls only a short flash of light before they were back to nothing but pure darkness. A trail of black mist swirled behind each student. This showed how evil the student was and how bad their past was. One boy had a trail that reached through a whole hallway. A girl had a trail that was only an inch. Another boy had a trail that swirled maybe two feet behind him. Another girl had a trail that was as long as half a hallway. Each student jealously passed a brightly lit up room,laughing and talking was drifting through the thick door. Each student in the hall ways stopped and stared at the pulled down blind,they envied to be in there. A little over twenty students sat in that room,these students were the ones with no mist that followed them. They hadn't done what they've done on purpouse. So they were the good students,only sent to the school to contain their rage that could take over them. Everytime lightning cracked the student in those rooms laughed when one of them screamed. These students were the students who stayed happy,the ones who never let the darkness get to them. The bell rang,the ghastly bell. The ghostly bell. It rung,Ding......dong.........CRAAAAAAAACK.........ding dong.....CRAAAAAAACK. It wasnt the most comforting ring. The students raced away from the lit room towards there darkened class rooms. A mist formed at the board and the mist picked up chalk and began writing. The students stared at the mist as if they were staring at their teach---Wait! They WERE staring at their teacher. Darkness taught in this school,Ironic? Every students black or grey souless eyes turned towards the windows outside of their classrooms as the cheerful students ran into the rain. One girl leapt into the highest branch of a tree so she stuck out of the tree. Another girl stepped onto air and walked up and up until she was just as high as the girl in the tree. A boy climbed up a tree,another boy walked on air up to the height also. And so each cheerful student did this until they formed a tiny circle with a larger circle surrounding it. A sharp cold wind whistled carring the chanting words that the students were doing into the clouds then back down. The clouds spread open and all dark mist dissappeared. The sun was alive once again. It shone into each classroom,every student who looked at it eyes regained there true color and they smiled for the first time in months. This was the cheerful students job,if they didn't open the clouds to let the sun come alive again,the students who were washed over by the darkness would stay sad and souless,the dark mist takes the students souls. When the cheerful students open the sun,the mist screeches out every soul it took and the school is restored once again. These children were forgotten long ago,claimed to be creepy and scary,they were forgotten. A few years later,right around the time when the sun was to be opened again,the students who weren't tooken by the darkness didn't run outside to clear the sun. Even souless,the students who were tooken by the darkness got up,they remembered this day no matter what. They crawled to the brightly lit room,when they stepped inside,they saw the sun children,as they were called, quivering on the floor surrounded by mist. They uttered their last words before their eyes shut into their eternal sleep. "Wait four years,they will come and free the school." Four years later about twenty students arrived to the forever darkened school laughing and smiling,the mist surrounded them,nothing happened. And every student who were souless stared at them. They were back,the sun children were back,and they would save the school. Too bad the darkness has gotten very stronge. A man with slicked back black hair and a grey suit and black fedora walked up to the students. He grinned evily,although the sun children didnt notice,the man spoke. "Welcome to the school of the forgotten." Rules The sun children number is unlimited. You cant just let out the sun,the darkness now has crowded all over the world,clouds covering the sun. You cant free them really easily If you talk like this "L0l 1m3 c0l p3r$0n wh0 y00 411 j310use 0f" It takes five hours to understand! No mary sues or gary sues Wait to be accepted No ubering/godmodding. Basic roblox rules apply. No cussing! 'Its not in the rules!' is not an excuse Three strikes your OUT OF HERE! Admins Me Ill be listing the rest as we go alonge. Mist CS Name: A.ge: Appreance: Appreance in human form: Personality: Bio(Optional): Human CS Name: A.ge: Apperance(Dont be afraid to be detailed): Sun child?: Good or evil?: Personality: Bio(O-O-P-TIONAL):
Laharl1
#36788023Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:37 AM GMT

Human CS Name: Anthony (Tony) Wolfen A.ge: 15 Apperance: White and grey patterned dress shirt; black pea coat (open); red tie; White-beige scarf around coat collar that reaches to mid-torso; Black dress pants with a silver-colored belt; Black Oxford shoes; Slicked back, black hair; Blue-grey eyes; slightly pale skin color; average height and build. Sun child?: No Good or evil?: Neutral Personality: Mildly carefree attitude
yumia
#36788143Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:40 AM GMT

(( Admin for me? :3))
littletto
#36788238Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:43 AM GMT

(Yush yumia :3)
dakotacool
#36788637Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:54 AM GMT

Name: Jack Deckland A.ge: 22 Apperance(Dont be afraid to be detailed): Black jeans, black DC hoodie, belt with gun holster, checkored fedora Sun child?: No Good or evil?: Evil Personality: Is mostly silent and stealthy, but is very convincing when is talking Bio(O-O-P-TIONAL):
littletto
#36788671Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:55 AM GMT

Name: Naomi Worth A.ge: 14(I forgot to mention you should be 14. Thats what the school of the forgottens sun children a.ge is) Apperance: Naomi has wavy reddish brown hair to her shoulders,her hair curls into spirals at the end,her bangs sweep above her eyes,covering a little corner of her eyes with her left one. She has big choclate brown eyes with a tint of green in the irisis. Her build is slightly curvy. Her stomach is flat. Her nose is not pig-like flattened but kinda flattened with kinda pointed. She has a few black heads near her chin which she covers with makeup. She has a collection of freckles,only five,on her left cheek. She also has a cresent shaped scar on her arm. She is normally seen wearing jeans and a t-shirt and sneakers. Shes not one to look very fancy. Currently she is wearing a fitted tye die t-shirt with rainbow longsleeves underneath. She has on darkwash jeans that are slightly worn out in color at the knee caps. She wears black hightops that have a small lightning bolt streaking down one side. Her nails are painted a bright yellow by her choice. She has a gold bangle on her left wrist and a silver charm braclet on her right. Sun child?: Yup Good or evil?: Good. Personality: Naomi is clumsy and falls VERY easily. She sometimes gets scared easily too. She likes to adventure and wasnt thrilled when she saw how the school acted. Naomi is flexible but she sometimes does moves and falls and breaks a bone or such. Naomi hates the dark,ironic though that this school IS all dark. Bio: Naomi was thrilled at getting sent to the school at first but that happiness faded as she realized how the people in the school acted,only her and over ninteen more people acted cheerful.
littletto
#36788704Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:56 AM GMT

(Accepted everyone so far. Lets hope yumia gets up her cs QUICKLY so we can start :P F-FL-FLOOD CHECK)
yumia
#36788706Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:56 AM GMT

Human CS Name: Nouvelle Harmony Reverie A.ge: I'll decide when I see the other cs's :3 Apperance(Dont be afraid to be detailed): A youthful looking girl with sunny blue eyes that could seemingly lighten up the room, framed by black eyelashes coated in dark blue mascara, and thinly lined with black eyeliner. Her silky soft pale blonde hair falls down half her back, but it is tied into a neat bun with a silk blue ribbon tied into a bow, her bangs in a fringe. Around her neck, she wears bright pink headphones. Her cheekbones are defined with rose blush. She wears a deep green long shirt with long sleeves. It's form fitting at the top and fans out, and long enough to cover her jean short shorts just down to the rim where they are rolled up slightly. She wears red converse as well, with white shoelaces tied in messy bows. She has a slim, non-curved build, and her skin is a porcelain peach dotted with makeup covered acne here and there. She has a barely-noticable beauty mark in a light brown, dotted just above the right side of her pale pink lips. Sun child?: Yus. Good or evil?: G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Good. Personality: An optimistic party-lover, she sees the bright side of ANYTHING. However, she can be headstrong, quick to assume, and a little bit crazy, but she constantly surronds herself with people and bright lights and colors. Bio(O-O-P-TIONAL): :C too lazy..
yumia
#36788741Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:57 AM GMT

((AGE: JUST TURNED 14. BLAM. DONE.))
littletto
#36788749Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:57 AM GMT

(A-A-A-ACCEPTED! XD)
littletto
#36788825Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:59 AM GMT

(Lol look at us! We sound like our teeth are chattering and we cant talk right! S-S-START) ~Naomi~ I frowned as I looked at the droopy dark school. It wasn't comforting to see the sets of black and gray eyes staring at me and the other new arrivals.
dakotacool
#36788856Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:00 AM GMT

(Wait where do the evil start? :3)
littletto
#36788889Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:01 AM GMT

(They already at school :P they can go up to the new arrivals or watch them Idc :P)
Laharl1
#36788908Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:01 AM GMT

Tony, not too far from the group of entering kids, looked over the crowd at them. He leaned against a wall, smirking. He made his way through the the hallway, towards them.
dakotacool
#36788934Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:02 AM GMT

I leaned against a wall, hiding my pistol. I watched all the new arrivals, eyeing them, looking for the "Suspicious" ones.
littletto
#36788975Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:03 AM GMT

~Naomi~ She saw a boy,about fifteen,walking through the crowds towards them. She frowned again,this boy didn't look like he was exactly a walk in the park..
yumia
#36789014Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:05 AM GMT

~{_Nouvelle_}~ I slammed my locker shut after retreiving my books, and looked around at the dark hallways. It sent a shiver up my spine, as did the eerie echo the click of my lock made as I locked up my stuff. Even though there were so many people here, aside from the 19 I arrived with today, everyone seemed so gloomy. Did the school make them that way? I looked down at my bright clothing and imagined it a dull black.
dakotacool
#36789020Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:05 AM GMT

I saw some people looking at me, like I was a kidnapper, and I put my shades on. I left and went into a classroom, waititng for all the kids to enter.
Laharl1
#36789026Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:05 AM GMT

Tony stopped about five feet from Naomi, although unintentional. He was behind a small layer of other kids. He simply watched, a mischievous grin on the edges of his mouth.
littletto
#36789067Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:07 AM GMT

~Naomi~ I shivered as the crowd had gotten bigger and bigger around me and five other arrivals. I skidded out of the group and towards my locker,still trying to figure out why we were being stared at.(PS they stay in dorms in this school too)
dakotacool
#36789108Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:08 AM GMT

I slipped out of the class room and casually walked down the hall, taking of my shades and eyeing everyone. They had to be here. They had to be.
Laharl1
#36789139Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:09 AM GMT

Tony's eyes seemed to follow a certain one of the new kids; Naomi. His shoes made a slight, echoing clacking noise with every step he took down the hallway.
yumia
#36789141Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:09 AM GMT

~{_Nouvelle_}~ A little nervous now, I hugged my books to my chest and tried to make myself appear confident. New school, new classes, new day, I reminded myself. Although it sure didn't seem like day. My expression grew slightly worried. I tucked my books under one arm to put on another layer of the lipgloss in my pocket, a habit of mine. I noticed a few shady looking characters, one in particular, who had a smirk painted on his face.
dakotacool
#36789180Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:11 AM GMT

Some people were looking at me. I pulled the fedora over my eyes so they couldn't see me. I continued looking for them. I saw one- I think. I slowely proceeded to her.
littletto
#36789210Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:12 AM GMT

~Naomi~ I clicked open my locker and grabbed my books,I didn't like the look of any of these kids. Did this school really make you like that? I closed my locker slowly as I started down the hall,I was to go to Math,and then to a room called.......the bright light room? Weird..

of     12   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right