of     1   

freaked
Top 50 Poster
#36783271Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:05 AM GMT

A lot of people have been asking me questions about my video on how to profit from the trade currency. Therefore, I will compile a list of questions that many have asked me, but what not answered in the video into this thread. I may and probably will add more questions later on, so make sure you check back frequently. BEFORE YOU READ ON, JUST KNOW THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT GOING TO TEACH YOU HOW TO PROFIT FROM THE TRADE CURRENCY. PLUG THE LINK BELOW INTO Y0UTUB3 AND IT WILL DIRECT YOU TO A VIDEO THAT WILL DO JUST THAT. [REMOVE THE SPACES]. /wat ch?v =CSUjnxLiwog ------------------------------------------------- Q: h0w do i get fr33 m0ni3z from the trad3 curr3ncie?!? A: Just go and watch the video. ------------------------------------------------- Q: How do calculate the projected profit from my trades? A: FOR ROBUX: Take your starting amount. Multiply by the BUX rate. Take the calculated result and divide it by the TIX rate. Subtract new amount with staring amount. FOR TIX: Take your starting amount. Divide by the TIX rate. Take the calculated result and multiply it by the BUX rate. Subtract new amount with staring amount. ------------------------------------------------- Q: I don't understand. Do I trade my ROBUX when the rate is low? A: No. Trade your ROBUX when the rate for it is high. Say the rate for ROBUX is 12.345. 50 ROBUX x 12.345 = 617.25 Well, what if the rate decreased by 1.00 to 11.345? 50 x 11.34500 = 567.25 You get more tickets for your ROBUX when the rate is high than it is low. ------------------------------------------------- Q: And for tickets? A: Trade your tickets when the rate for it is low. Refer back to the other example, but this time, instead of multiplying, divide. 500 tickets / 12.345 = 40.5022276 500 tickets / 11.345 = 44.0722785 You get more ROBUX for your tickets when the rate is low than it is high. ------------------------------------------------- Q: I heard that you have to have a lot of money in order to trade/profit ... A: Not true. Transactions will work even if you have 100 tickets. The catch is that you can't ask for too much (e.g. trade in your 100 tix and ask for 1,000 R$) or the trade will not go through. The ROBUX you want and the tickets you trade for is from people who have the ROBUX you want and want the tickets you trade for, and nobody would be that stupid to trade a thousand ROBUX for 100 tickets. Well, unless they do it on accident ... ------------------------------------------------- Q: What other tips can you give me about how to profit from the trade currency? A: Well, the only tip I give you is to watch the rates. Sometimes a rare ROBUX hat is published, say a retexture of the Dominus Hood, people will go on the market and desperately trade their tickets for ROBUX. Maybe to a certain point where they lose profit. So, in that sense, there is your opportunity to profit from the market. By making trades to desperate people trading their tickets for ROBUX. The same can be applied to where there is a rare tickets hat (i.e. the Darkseed). ------------------------------------------------- If you have any questions about profiting from the trade currency that wasn't answered in this thread, just message me so I can answer it and post it on this thread. Thanks for reading!

of     1