of     1   

jh6566
#36797003Wednesday, November 10, 2010 4:55 PM GMT

Hi, and welcome to the Kingdom of Oakland RPG! This forum RP is based on a medevil kingdom-pretty much knights and kings and stuff. To join in, just fill out the sheet below and then post it. I hope I get some people, becuase I want a good RP forum for once! -Jay- Form: Name: Class:(Knight, page, squire, pikeman, civilian, man-at-arms,etc.I will decide king/queen, and wizard and stuff like that... Weapon: Appearance: Personality: Coat of Arms: (Search "coat of arms" up on wikipedia to know what I mean..) Nationality/Castle that is home to your character.: Here are the weapons :P Crossbow Bow and Arrow Cavalry Sword (short sword) Broadsword Pike Halbert Mace Flail Dagger Spear Battle-Ax Castles: Redstone Wintergrove Rivertower Seacliff Oakland Castle (Capitol) Have fun! I'll be back on tommorow!
jh6566
#36797092Wednesday, November 10, 2010 5:00 PM GMT

By the way, each castle will have a baron that I will apoint. They are the leader of the castle. Each castle also has abattlemaster, the leader of that castles attack/defense fort. I'll apply them, too.
jh6566
#36834541Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:17 AM GMT

You also must take a picture of what your character would look like. Just go into build mode and make a knight that would represent you.
jh6566
#36834589Thursday, November 11, 2010 8:22 AM GMT

Name:Jay Lear Class:King of Oakland Weapon:Broadsword,"Kite" Shield, Knife Appearance:Red, blue, yellow robe with black pants. Personality:Humorous, aggresive. Coat of Arms:Two oakleafs over a silver enameled shield. Nationality/Castle that is home to your character.:Oakland Castle

of     1