of     1   

romanda123
#36846042Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:33 PM GMT

You, are a wolf. You live in the woods, and you live in a wood territory called The White Wood, its named that because it has many white birch trees, and it looks like its a lifeless haunted forest...but its not...Its full of life. Humans and larger predators threaten the 4 packs. Those packs are... Fire Pack: Fierce warriors, territorial, very strong, but not so smart. They have mostly firey pelts, oranges or reds,sometimes light yellows. They hunt Rabbits, squirell, salamander, and cougar (Cougar taken down in a group ONLY) Theyre habitat is around a volcano. They have thin pelts that let them take in its heat. Water pack: Smart, good swimmers, strong but nowhere near as strong as Fire pack. Intend mostly on gray pelts, sometimes a light blue, and white. They hunt mainly fish, ducks, and bears hunting fish. They live by the lake. (Bears hunted ONLY in groups) Air Pack: Smart, swift/agile, but not good fighters. They jump higher then any wolf, but they intend on peace. They have white pelts. They live in the mountains, and they hunt rabbits, birds, deer and mountain lions. (Deer and mountain lions taken down ONLY in groups) Earth pack: Not smart, tough, and slow. Somewhat like the Fire Pack. Thier pelts are earthy brown, and they live in the meadow. They hunt woodchucks, moles, rabbits, and deer (deer hunted in groups ONLY) RULES roblox rules apply, rolplaying rules apply (no mary-sues, godmodding, trolling ect.) CS: Name: Ag.e: Gender: Personality: Appearence: Extra: Pack: Bio:
romanda123
#36846093Thursday, November 11, 2010 6:34 PM GMT

Name: Neon Ag.e: 15 Gender: Female Personality: Daring, adventourous, curious, happy, strong, agile, smart Appearence: http://www.roblox.com/1AmyRose1s-new-wolf-Neon-item?id=29805044 Extra: Had been born with the oddest markings and colors, however, its hard for me to make friends when they all call me a freak. Theres no explanation for my appearance... Pack: Air pack

of     1