chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     6   

AccessibleMrStealth
#114675202Friday, October 04, 2013 10:53 PM GMT

@Radio That's different. I assume if they could do that, they would. BC isn't like a car. It can be taken apart and put together (at least that is what it being suggested).
AccessibleMrStealth
#123299772Friday, January 17, 2014 1:43 AM GMT

@monkeyboxmoney "Oh god, a post-many. *Sigh* let me start. One, this IS greed. Think of it this way: "Nyo, 1 wand dis feechr. i dn want it. nyo nyo nyo!" You get what you pay for, and that is that. And lets say all of F.E.A.R. is told be NBC. then they are told to use partial BC to get the Shirt Feature only. They pay $1.50 each. Roblox looses $3.55 for each of the over 100,000+ users. That makes a HUGE difference. Besides, I'd rather use BC to the fullest. Robux, items for me only, selling clothes, shirts and pants, I get all this, why would I just want some of it? Ok, that sounded greedy, but still, Roblox works to get you all of this, and only 1 or 2 things is an insult. No support whatsoever." "One, this IS greed. Think of it this way: "Nyo, 1 wand dis feechr. i dn want it. nyo nyo nyo!" You get what you pay for, and that is that." What is wrong with greed? It is part of human nature. With this, you also get what you pay for. You pay less but get fewer features. I fail to see how that is greed. "And lets say all of F.E.A.R. is told be NBC. then they are told to use partial BC to get the Shirt Feature only. They pay $1.50 each. Roblox looses $3.55 for each of the over 100,000+ users. That makes a HUGE difference." loses* You are taking those statistics out of context. You fail to account for the people who don't buy any BC because of all the aspects of it they don't use. Roblox would theoretically lose $5.95 from those players. With an option to customize a BC package, Roblox would make less money per person but make it up and more in volume. "Besides, I'd rather use BC to the fullest. Robux, items for me only, selling clothes, shirts and pants, I get all this, why would I just want some of it?" You might want to use your BC to the fullest, but that does not make it true for others. Why would you just want some of it? Because you don't see a purpose in the rest. I'm not saying that applies to you, but it does to many other users. "Roblox works to get you all of this, and only 1 or 2 things is an insult." Is staying as NBC also an insult? Using a feature just for the sake of using it is pointless. Roblox would hardly be insulted because this would increase their revenue as well as user satisfaction. "No support whatsoever." At least you gave your rationale for your opinion. How to get mods to actually reply to threads: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=123144285
AccessibleMrStealth
#123303678Friday, January 17, 2014 2:25 AM GMT

well this thread died pretty quickly How to get mods to actually reply to threads: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=123144285
StConicles
#189271032Tuesday, May 17, 2016 5:24 AM GMT

HELL NO LOL ROBLOX WANTS MONEY THATS WHY EVERYTING IS OVER PRICED THATS WHY ROBLOX REMOVED TIX
seandanielthegamer1
#192865468Tuesday, July 05, 2016 3:41 PM GMT

i agree i agree!
Salty_Drinks
#192865679Tuesday, July 05, 2016 3:45 PM GMT

Full Support on everything OP said.
ICFU
#197677049Saturday, September 03, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

Yeah,I agree,it's also over priced,you can't do as much as it seemed it would,that's at least to normal builders club.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     6