of     1   

Hotelowner
#37430660Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:47 AM GMT

1.When the new player have just create a profile on Roblox,i think that they should had a page who say something like: Would you like to play a tutorial..? If yes,they'll send you to a game made by a player. If no,well,nothing would happens. Also,the tutorial would be made by a player in a contest,and the one who had the best tutorial,would win something like 5k tix or something and roblox could you his place as tutorial. --------------------------------------------------- 2.Sometimes you've made mistakes on the forum,and you are forced to add another message to fix your mistakes,that's kinda boring,how about be able edit our last message,our OWN message and be able to Delete the thread if we think that we've done with this? ================================ 3.If i trade my tix for robux for the last five months to have the jet-packs gear and the next day there is another jet-packs who come out who is better for the same price,i'll feel scammed,well my idea is that we could sell back hat or gear that have been made by ROBLOX at the 3/4 of the brought prices . So if i give it back,i'll have 75R$.Question to not be scammed? =-=-=-=-==--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= If you think that my idea are worst as the guy who made the infected script,i don't care,i won't send you a message to insult you.
Recruitsoldier
#37430899Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:53 AM GMT

1. My constructive criticism: Do not rely on contests to determine who would make the best tutorial. Places that are completely off-topic with the contest get through because of it's absolute lack of limits there. And I think the Place shouldn't be randomly determined, the new player should be sent to the page of Tutorial games. 2. No constructive criticism here, just this sentence: Troll paradise. Editing WOULD be great, but could be exploited to the max in the wrong way. 3. Have you forgotten one of the golden rules of this site? "No refunds." -Telamon And I'm NOT criticizing you about the script, I don't even work on my Place anymore. I'm feeling tired so instead of criticizing me try to find ways to get around these problems I've highlighted for you.
CjGame
#37431122Tuesday, November 23, 2010 3:58 AM GMT

#2 Would be bad. A noob cuses, and then he deletes/edits it out before it was read by a admin. Other then that, I agree with the other guy, it shouldn't be optinial to go to tuttoral or not. And I have alot of spelling mistakes here... -Your not epic if you say you are-
Hotelowner
#37445115Tuesday, November 23, 2010 5:27 PM GMT

i didn't say that i was epic,you just need bigger glass.
Hotelowner
#37525276Wednesday, November 24, 2010 10:56 PM GMT

btw thx you guys,you help me out with roblox. Because,i'm one of those girl who don't read rules before play..i'm just here for the..."lol"...

of     1