of     1   

Twigs180
#37537276Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:03 AM GMT

(Srs. This will be fun.) Welcome to Jorgenville! Located in the Bahamas, it's warm and tropical. It is abundant with people and breath-taking locations. The airport and shipyards in the north are some what the scars of the island. The US Marines have set up a base in the north. But as you travel south, the majesty of the island opens up...and so to does it horrors. Project Zvezda. A top secret operation carried out by the KGB when Jorgenville was a banana republic. The facility was build on the hill and many test subjects were rounded up from the hospitals. There, small forms of ebola were mutated to create a nightmare for the US. They would turn people into feral, nightmarish freaks. The virus would be passed via bodily fluids from host to host, creating an army of creatures. Since ebola removes the tongue, the ferals would have to rely on intense jaw power to feed themselves. The project was a failure. Many of the tests were successes, the night the MiGs were to deliver the agent, most where shot down. One MiG returned without dropping off its payload. A lighting strike damaged its engine as it fell to Earth. Fast Forward to 2010. The MiG was found and a young boy unwittingly unleashed the agent. The ferals soon swamped the island. Now, the island has exploded into a war. We are fighting...for a fallen paradise. Factions -The Agency: Small group of marines and officials left on the island. They have the best of the best weapons to get the job done, and have control of three helicopters and one aircraft. They hold most of the north such as the docks, military base, and airport. They have the best of the best and have been trained for this. They have two goals: Clear the island of zombies, and restore order by any means necessary...Even if it means calling in for back up. -The Survivors: They are the second largest group on the island. They use whatever they can find, and band in groups. They have no official leader, but bands have leaders to help them. They have control four key areas. The police station, the news station, the armory, and the prison. They have a large fortress in the prison that is the oasis for the survivors. There they can find a hot meal and a place to sleep at night. Their goal is to survive and escape the island. -The Ferals: They are the largest group on the island. They own no territory as they move from place to place to find a new meal. -The KGB: Remains of the KGB located in the mountains have emerged. They are the smallest faction. They own main Cold War era equipment. They control the mountain. Their goal is to help the spread of the infection. -The Sons of the Anarchy: This small fringe religious cult believes these ferals are their hopes of toppling all authority. They loot, they pillage, and they steal...all in the name of anarchy. They kill the ferals from time to time, but their main targets are any stray straggelers. They are equipped with the same equipment as survivors, but a few lucky ones have military grade equipment. Rules: Be realistic No ubering No gmodding You need to do real life things like sleep, drink water, and eat Character Sheet: Name: A/g/e: Gender: Appearance: Faction: Skills: (Pick 2) Job: (Do a job that will benefit your faction and is related to your skills) Weapons: Equipment: Bio: (Optional) Character Sheet: Name: Blake Weston A/g/e: 22 Gender: M Appearance: Looks like Drake from Uncharted Faction: Survivors Skills: Scouting, Speed Job: Scout Weapons: Mossberg 500 w/ flashlight and 22 shells; MAS49 with bayonet and 114 rounds Equipment: Map, Radio, Multitool, Trench Knife, canteen, 4 days rations, blanket, journal, pen, zippo lighter, flares, grappling hook Bio: A former guide on the island, he knows every nook and cranny their is
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#37537378Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:04 AM GMT

(Could I Join?)
Twigs180
#37537547Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:06 AM GMT

(Sure. Just make sure you have a basic idea on the factions and the story.) Blake emerged from the prison. There, he saw a boy about 15 or 16 being carted in on a stretcher, his stomach ripped open and bleeding. Holding back vomit, he met his friend Ulrich.
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#37537654Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:08 AM GMT

(I CANT DESIDE WHICH FACTION: KGB,AGENCY, OR THE CULT >:( WHY MUST YOU BE SO GOOD WITH THE FACTION IDEAS)
Twigs180
#37537859Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:12 AM GMT

(Haha.) I looked into the air as a C130 dropped a few aid packages over the area. I grabbed my bike and took off towards the packages.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#37538123Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:15 AM GMT

(Joining... Tomorrow.)
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#37538265Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:18 AM GMT

Name: William "Happy Pi.lls" Kenka A/g/e: 25 Gender: Male Appearance: Caucasion,Skinny,105 pounds, Short messy dirty blond hair covering forehead,Dark brown eyes, Longsleeve black thermal shirt, White shortsleeve undershirt, Forest camo cargo pants, Black leather belt with painted silver buckle, Grey DC shoes Faction: Survivors Skills: Lockpicking Job: Announcments Weapons: 9mm Equipment: Small lockpick kit Bio: He maintains a small station ment to inform people who are still alive of the actions of any faction he gets infomation about, Holds the 7.15 frequancy on radios and is known to keep to busnicsne when things go down. But other than thoses times he has optomistic speeches.
Twigs180
#37539863Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:41 AM GMT

I came upon the clearing where the package was dropped. It was marked with two crossed AKs. "Weapons." I said biting my lip in excitement. Then, I heard the noise of two motorcycles coming..."Anarchist..." The word got off right as one hit me in the back of the skull with a bat. I was knocked out. I awoke with a huge gash in the clearing...Tied up...with the body of a dead cow around me.
mewzakura
#37540199Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:46 AM GMT

(are the Ferals like zombies? or what are they?)
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#37540690Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:54 AM GMT

I was in my small station, I was in a small part of the forest, doing my regular broadcast.
Twigs180
#37540928Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:57 AM GMT

(Ferals are people that eat flesh. So yes, they are kind of like zombies, except, they can die just as easily as we can.) I shifted my hands but the ropes were too tight. I moved my head and began to bite into the rope. I could see birds fleeing...Ferals are out.
billy56206
Top 25 Poster
#37541100Thursday, November 25, 2010 2:59 AM GMT

I had no news on the factions then, so it was time for a speech. I only inspired the survivors the most to get the work done. Usally I talked down about the Agancy, KGB, and the cult freaks.

of     1