Greenonononon
#42458540Sunday, February 13, 2011 6:19 AM GMT

(Time for a little randomness on my part...) A random person: *to Roll* Do a barrel Roll! Do a barrel Roll! Roll: Uhhhh... how did you get into here? Person: Do a barrel Roll! Do a barrel Roll! Roll: *looks around and sees...* Another random person: *to O* Wanna try my Mega Shroom? O: Uhhh, no thanks. Person 2: Come on! They're really healthy for you! A third random person: *to Bass* Play some Bass for me, won't ya? Bass: No way! Person 3: But I'm your favorite fan! Gre: *walks into room where the random people are* Time for an evening snack! *opens platter that he is carrying* All 3 Random People: Oooh! *go to food Evolution style* Nom! Nom! *eat Sleepy food* Uhhhh.... *all three fall asleep* Gre: Hahahahahahahaha!!!! Fox: *watching all of the action* That was creepy...
Kenpokid4bannedagain
#42458720Sunday, February 13, 2011 6:25 AM GMT

Mag: Ey Gre, can you get MeeXee off me? >_<
Locebeeta
#42467781Sunday, February 13, 2011 2:48 PM GMT

GKirby:*flies up and takes MeeXee off back and drops on floor*
supamawile
#42493744Sunday, February 13, 2011 10:20 PM GMT

guntz: you want hard? play this! * hands him a NES and zelda II the adventures of link *
RowarFan
#42516050Monday, February 14, 2011 4:35 AM GMT

(Time for silliness!) A random person: *talking to May* May you hold this, please? *asking to hold a bomb* May: No. The random person: D: Bomb: *blows up* A random person: *talking to Blue* Do you feel blue? Blue: No. The random person: *picks up a blue paintball launcher* Now you will. >:D Blue: 0O0 Master Brawler: *walking around, whistling* A gang of guys: *throws a girl in front of him* Master Brawler: o.o The girl: *gets up* The gang: Brawl 'er! Brawl 'er! Brawl 'er! Brawl 'er! Brawl 'er! Master Brawler: >:o I'm not hitting *punches part of the gang* A GIRL!!! >:O *accidentally hit the girl* *looks at girl* O.O Oops.
supamawile
#42516255Monday, February 14, 2011 4:40 AM GMT

a vibara scout: omg was that a girl? a vibara scout: OMG IT IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! dry flygon: * to master brawler * GET HIM!!! * all tackle onto him and bite *
RowarFan
#42517437Monday, February 14, 2011 5:33 AM GMT

Master Brawler: *teleports and has a Brawler-bot replace himself* Brawler-bot: *self-destructs*
Greenonononon
#42517658Monday, February 14, 2011 5:47 AM GMT

Yet another random person: *comes up to Gre with what looks like a potato* Here, have this, since you're the best cook in the world! *runs away* Gre: *looks at potato and realizes that it's a grenade with the pin pulled* Get back here! *throws live Gre-nade back at random person* 'Nade: *BOOM* A random person from a galaxy far, far away: *comes up to Fox with a Pazaak board* I bet you can't out-Fox me in Pazaak! Fox: Bring it on! *both play Pazaak* A random Evolution soldier: *whispering to comrade about Eugene* He's an ingenious general, isn't he? Soldier 2: He's not ingenious, he's Eugene-ious! Ahahahaha! Soldier 1: Hey! That's my line! *Soldiers 1 and 2 brawl* Wario: *seeing random stuff going on* Hey, I'll add to the chaos! Hehehehe... *does super flatulence* Random person: *smells gas* THIS- MEANS- WAR- I- O'S- HERE!!!! *faints* *at shooting range* Pepper: This is getting boring. I want to Pepper something else with shrapnel!
supamawile
#42519888Monday, February 14, 2011 11:47 AM GMT

dry flygon: * rebulild's self *
GODSDJ
#42522629Monday, February 14, 2011 3:16 PM GMT

chao knight:*smelling the air* ew...that was wario wasnt it? koopa riflemen:yes general *a black starship zooms by* chao knight:that was dark roys! koopa riflemen:yes general chao knight:gather all the surviving koopa riflemen! and a squad of snipers! we need to follow that starship koopa riflemen:yes general 5 minutes later koopa sargeant: Attention! 60 koopa riflemen:* in formation* 8 koopa snipers:*in formation* koopa sargeant:okay boys WE ARE GOING TO BLOW SOMETHING UP! our objective is to free lightmarth and destroy the dark fortress at the same time! so move out! koopa milletary forcess:* charge towards the dark fortress* INSIDE light marth:* face is paler* YOU WILL REGRET THIS DARK ROY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the mansion chao knight:* hears a faint yell* i have a bad feeling about this koopa riflemen:yes general chao knight:shoudnt you be attacking the fortress koopa riflemen:yes general chao knight:then why arnt you attacking the fortress? koopa riflemen:i had to use the bathroom general chao knight:oh
justin44
#42528883Monday, February 14, 2011 8:03 PM GMT

Light Light Marth:*Laughing maniacly*Now that i have the sword of diamond I SHALL SLAY THINE VILE BEASTS SAMUS AND DARK MARTH MWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
GODSDJ
#42535155Monday, February 14, 2011 10:15 PM GMT

random robot sitting on light light marths head:*luaghing* Now i have been set for self destruction! WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! * explodes* THE DARK FORTRESS riflemen and snipers:*fighting there way through wave after wave of dark creatures* general:*frees light marth* light marth:*looks exhuasted* general:What happened to you? light marth:i only have a quarter of energy in my entire body sargeant:sir! light light marth is going to go on a killing spree! *gets shot and killed by a dark warrior* light marth:*gone* general:*kills 4 dark warriors and a dark koopa*
justin44
#42537099Monday, February 14, 2011 10:49 PM GMT

Light Light marth:Okay..umm how am i not dead...*Grabs sword and some sort of vial*Now to find Dark Marth and Samus
GODSDJ
#42538018Monday, February 14, 2011 11:03 PM GMT

other random robot:you shall not find them!!!! dark warrior:* destroys the robot* shyguy red:* jumps onto the dark warrior and tears its hood and head off* shyguy green:*stabs a dark koopa* shyguy blue:* falls onto the floor* shyguy orange:* lands of shyguy blue and looks at the room to find that there are no dark creatures left* Blast! im late again!
justin44
#42538147Monday, February 14, 2011 11:05 PM GMT

Light Light Marth:*Tosses vial at Dark Warrior*Youve earned it i got more
GODSDJ
#42538707Monday, February 14, 2011 11:13 PM GMT

shyguy blue:* gets orange off of him* a vial? awesome! *drinks it and becomes twice his size and start5s glowing* dark warrior:*head and hood torn off* light marth:*running to the mansion to get to samus and dark marth before it is too late*
justin44
#42539027Monday, February 14, 2011 11:18 PM GMT

Samus:*Takes off helmet*Marth im glad we are back together Dark marth:Me to LIght light marth:*Right outside Samus' Room*
GODSDJ
#42539240Monday, February 14, 2011 11:21 PM GMT

light marth:* still running through hallways to get to samus room*
justin44
#42539342Monday, February 14, 2011 11:23 PM GMT

Light Light Marth:No one will stop me*Throws vial at Light Marth and it breaks and he is turned into a frog*MWHAHAHAHHAHAHA Samus:What the heck was that
GODSDJ
#42539616Monday, February 14, 2011 11:27 PM GMT

shyguy blue:* holding a blue vial* oh no! * throws the vial at light marth* light marth:*turns back into his human form* shyguy green:* instantly grabs light marth and they hide in a closet* *whisper* dont run into the room until you hear him charge in first light marth:okay
justin44
#42539824Monday, February 14, 2011 11:30 PM GMT

Dark Marth:LEt me check*Opens door*I dont see anything Light Light Marth:*Throws Vial at Dark marth and he is turned into a frog Dark Marth Frog:Ribbit Samus:MARTH!
GODSDJ
#42540121Monday, February 14, 2011 11:34 PM GMT

light marth:*behind light light marth* BOO! * stabs him in the chest and the blade comes out the other side*
justin44
#42540216Monday, February 14, 2011 11:36 PM GMT

Light Light Marth:AHG....PEURTA RICO WILL BE AVENGED*Evaporates into light and all vials disapear seeing as he was the maker* Samus:*Picks Dark Marth Frog Up*
GODSDJ
#42540393Monday, February 14, 2011 11:38 PM GMT

light marth:* uses the last of his energies to turn dark marth into a human and then falls unconcious*
justin44
#42540520Monday, February 14, 2011 11:40 PM GMT

Samus:Holy crap!*Collapses due to Dark Marth's Weight* Dark Marth:THanks...but crud...Marth Get up