of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

nototo3
#37665008Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:06 AM GMT

(Re-post and fan-fiction :D) Zaterra was home to Reptile's race of Saurians before it was annexed by Outworld through ten consecutive victories in Mortal Kombat. It is unclear when Zaterra was conquered by Outworld, but Nitara's vampire people kept records of their existence before they were annexed by Outworld as well. The known Saurians also seem to retain no memories of their home world, which suggests that the conquest of Zaterra happened in a distant past. Though the Saurian people inhabited the realm prior to being conquered, their first home was Earthrealm which they were forced to leave during the catastrophic battles between Shinnok and Raiden. But that was The past.... After reptile had won armageddon, he found the last remaining survivors of his race.... Many years later, Zaterras population increased by by thousands... The mighty race of reptiles have returned for revenge...They will kill Shao kahn no matter what happens... Races(note that vampires are not in the rp, they were only MENTIONED) saurians They are reptilian humanoids who evolved from the dinosaurs. Standing on two legs and having bigger brains than their ancestors, they have the potential for more complex thought. They can also appear to alter their form to become invisible or look human. They have a matriarchal society, and any Saurian that has drifted away from the influence of the matriarch or a surrogate slowly begins to lose their ability to look human. Their saliva is comprised of powerful corrosive fluids that can easily burn right through human flesh if used enouph) tarkatans(The Tarkata are an interracial breed of warriors, a mix of a race from Outworld and a race from the Netherealm,They have long pointy teeth, large mouths, and blades protruding from their bodies, especially their arms. Baraka is their leader, and it's revealed Mileena is half-Tarkatan as well. The Tarkata are a nomadic species, mainly populating Outworld's wastelands, but it's discovered that they come from the Netherealm and migrated to Outworld. This race possesses a love for battle and serves whomever is in command (Shao Kahn, the Deadly Alliance, etc.). shaokan The Shokan are large creatures that dwarf Humans in size, and boast incredible strength. They are distinguished by each possessing two to six massive arms complimented by three digits on each hand. Their skin textures vary from almost resembling that of a human's, to sporting the appearance of tiger skin. Their civilization and society is structured under a monarchy with a king and queen ruling their people with their heir being a prince in line for the throne. In Mortal Kombat: The Journey Begins, its shown that multiple heirs to the throne must compete with one another and demonstrate their ruthlessness by fighting to the death. The victor thus becomes the ruling crown-prince who will eventually inherit the throne. Furthermore, on a single particular day, it was customary to give the King a present. Among the Shokan, there is one rule that surpasses all others: survival of the fittest and most ruthless Wraith/Spectre wraith or a spectre (also spelled specter) is a being who has previously died only to be resurrected as an inhuman warrior. Wraiths are not to be confused with the undead, who are best described as living corpses. These beings wield powers associated with the Netherealm: shadows and darkness for Noob Saibot and fire for Scorpion. The best-known wraiths are Noob Saibot and Scorpion. Noob Saibot had killed Scorpion first as the elder Sub-Zero and Scorpion later returned and killed him out of revenge. No non-ninja character shares the same species. humans Many of Mortal Kombat characters belong to the human race, although many of them possess superhuman qualities, such as the ability to control fire or teleport. Although humans originate from the Earthrealm, there are beings who closely resemble them found in other realms. Generally, those who come from the other realms possess more supernatural powers and extended life. Because humans possess a soul, they were the target for Shao Kahn's extermination squads and Shang Tsung's soul devouring. The humans are responsible for repelling Outworld's forces and saving Earthrealm's existence. Several factions exist within the human race, some of which have actually turned against Earthrealm and formed alliances with those from Outworld. The Lin Kuei are the most recognized faction within the human race, although they themselves possess superhuman qualities. The Outer World Investigation Agency was formed from normal humans in an attempt to repel Shao Kahn from the Earthrealm after he invaded and killed many people. The main criminal factions are the Red Dragon (created by Daegon and led by Mavado) and a renegade splinter group, the Black Dragon (formerly led by Kano and restarted by Kabal). ~~Rules~~ No god modding No ubering NO auto hitting NO trolling No flaming No trollololol Respect everyone here Do not make up your own race Please use grammar the best you can, it doesnt have to be perfect No real characters unless I get bored :D Character sheet Name: A.ge: Weapons(nothing uber): Species: Bio(required): Apearence(required an use the best detail you can): My character >:3 Posted: 10-01-2010 01:32 PM Name:Viper A.ge:20 Weapons(nothing uber):A broad sword Species:Saurion Bio(required): I have gotten use to my human desguise, it was easy to make humans think i was one of them, I joined a group of assasins, only to be rejected when they found out what i was Apearence(required an use the best detail you can): I wear a black skintight mask...their red triangular peice to the mask that covers my mouth. I wear a red broad vest that splits apart at the chest area in a V-formation as well as boots or 'tabi'. A short cloth is tapered at the waist area, I wear All black pants my eyes look reptilian(when im in desguise as well), my scales are a light grey color
nototo3
#37665451Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:13 AM GMT

(._. Yes I know it is alot to read)
briar182
#37665725Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:17 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
nototo3
#37665749Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:17 AM GMT

(You can use her, After all this does take place in multiple realms :D)
briar182
#37666638Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:30 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
nototo3
#37666708Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:31 AM GMT

(Accepted and I didnt know that <:D
TechnoRenaissance
#37666987Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:36 AM GMT

Gah, I so want to do an Executioner styled guy from Resident Evil. But nah. Name: Terminus Rylenius A.ge: Unknown Weapons(nothing uber): Twin Hand Scythes Species: Human (Presumed) Bio(required): A lone wanderer, forever to wander all the worlds, Terminus was confronted, and almost killed, by the Black Dragons. Because of this, he has many scars running down his body, thus is why he wears a long black cloak. After years of endless wandering, he was confronted by a god, who promised his freedom for...something. Without a second thought, Terminus agreed. He was given his freedom. But, later he realized that the first person he loved would be killed by the god. After finding a lover, she was killed, and Terminus became outraged, and possibly drove to insanity. One day he had met that god, the one who granted him freedom, and challenged him to a duel, if he one, he would get the powers of a god, if he lost, he would burn to death. After an epic battle, Terminus walked away, with the god lying dead at the ground. (Like Raiden and others, despite being a god, I'm just as vulnerable to damage as everyone else.) Now, with more power, I have sworn to eliminate the whole Black Dragon group. Apearence(required an use the best detail you can): Black cloak covering whole body, numerous scars across chest and back, Black combat boots, icy blonde hair, blue eyes, longer nails, pale skin. I hope you accept the fact that I am of godly status. It is not godmodding, and if required, I will change some small parts. Also, shouldn't there be what powers we have? The MK characters have some sort of magic/powers. Like ice/Sub-Zero and fire/Scorpion and Necromancy/Quan Chi. "In this land we've defended..."
TechnoRenaissance
#37667207Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:39 AM GMT

When is it that we start? (If I'm accepted) "In this land we've defended..."
briar182
#37667433Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:42 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
nototo3
#37667579Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:44 AM GMT

(Accepted :D)
nototo3
#37667625Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:45 AM GMT

(We can either start in outworld or earthrealm :D)
briar182
#37667731Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:46 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
nototo3
#37667784Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:47 AM GMT

(I am as well....XD)
TechnoRenaissance
#37667868Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:48 AM GMT

(I'm in the Netherrealm, if that's okay, because even though I'm free from my "curse" I can still freely wander between dimentions.) "In this land we've defended..."
nototo3
#37668013Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:50 AM GMT

(Sure :D) Viper I was near shao kahns palace/castle I wanted to rip the skull out of the saurion that worked for that physco!
briar182
#37668266Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:54 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
TechnoRenaissance
#37668341Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:55 AM GMT

Finally, I was free. At last. I was enjoying my new "power" and the red sky glazed down upon me. Of course, tyhe condemned souls and oni's were a nice touch to this "serene" picture, but still, it could not make me forget about my love... But that was past. And this is now. There's a reptillian invasion, and what side would I choose? What would I do. What would I do. I reached for my Hand Scythes, and transported myself, I needed to see Shao Kahn, So I headed towards Outworld, I needed to decide. "In this land we've defended..."
nototo3
#37668402Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:56 AM GMT

Viper I wasnt going to let my anger take control of me...So I just walked away from the castle, I took my human face off and reveiled my horrid snake like face
briar182
#37668621Saturday, November 27, 2010 1:59 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
nototo3
#37668711Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:01 AM GMT

Viper I spat acid at shao kahns castle door as an insult and walked away..."Pathetic sow of an emperor" I growled
briar182
#37668852Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:03 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
nototo3
#37668982Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:05 AM GMT

Viper I started walking past a village... I growled at the villagers I passed "Humans are pathetic and weak!" I yelled
TechnoRenaissance
#37669008Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:05 AM GMT

There it was, Outworld. I gazed upon the realm, and saw the "kingdom" of Kahn, and I felt as if my whole future would simply be affected by my decisions in the next hour. So I took a step, across these purple plains, with sight for Kahn. Finally. I proceeded to walk towards the kingdom, glancing at other characters, ones who didn't look native too this realm. I passed a Zaterran, but did not glance at it a second time. I didn't want to start something I didn't need to. "In this land we've defended..."
nototo3
#37669089Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:07 AM GMT

Viper I started mumbling to myself as I walked around "Humans and their pathetic tournaments" I growled
briar182
#37669162Saturday, November 27, 2010 2:08 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right