vaultboy1012
#40889339Friday, January 14, 2011 9:07 PM GMT

(Im Not Letting The Enclave Out Untill I Announce The Hover Dam Battle,So Make Up A Few Missions For Yourself,Like...The Elder Announces That There Going To Try And Take Over The Mojave After The Hoover Dam Battle,Also,NCR Is Going To Win.)
LeonTB
#40890042Friday, January 14, 2011 9:19 PM GMT

( XD when exactly is the battle going be like 50th page? XD cuz the story can countine after that) I walk to the exit of the bunker and read my notes on my pipboy I then travel to vault 19 to get a huge convict raiding party (XD trying go take Black moutain .... but wouldent it be tricky cuz of golds new BoS XD) I then travel to black moutain with the raiding party and we start to raid we come from all directions , the battle takes place for 15 hours and more and more reinforcments arive , we then head to tabitha and I order a group of 6 to charge it , miniutes later I hear tabitha come out then 13 convicts and me run to Tabitha and start to attack , after a couple of miniutes Tabitha dies , I settle the convicts to guard the area , untill the mutants come out of hiding from us , after they come out they respect me as their leader and I order them to heavly guard the place and to start to constuct stuff ( buildings , ect ) I also give some advance blueprinnts to the builders and set a travel destiantion for the Enclave to travel there and get the stuff , The Traveling Mutants go to the desitanation and start to build a shop around there (near the bunker but they dont know that ) I also warned them about some people who have cards , they have to give all their stuff to the people who have the cards ( w00t conquers black moutain if thats allowed XD)
Goldenmoon627
#40895852Friday, January 14, 2011 10:47 PM GMT

Once the dome is up, the builder droids torn into construction droids, and begin building more robots. My Battledroids in power armor arm themselves and i don my armor. We head off to a place where i was told we could find howitzers. We make it there in about 2 hours. i notice that the howitzers are armed and fire on anyone who comes near the base. I send in a small droid that disables the howitzers temporarily. once they are down the entire team attacks, we easily wipe out the boomers. I give their pipboys to my gang and the extras i keep for myself. I set some of the droids to rearm, then mad the guns, while i send my gang into the boomers training sims, to prepair to fly the bomber. Once everything is under controle i send some scavenger droids to collect some materials and buils a better wall around the base. i also set some of my unarmored droids to start producing ammo and weapons. once everything is to my liking i take my battledroids back to base for repair. (BTW this is post-plane resurrection.)
justin44
#40896063Friday, January 14, 2011 10:50 PM GMT

(Lets have to dam battle now :D....)
vaultboy1012
#40896919Friday, January 14, 2011 11:03 PM GMT

(Its Going To Be Around...30...Yeah,30th Page.Well...Maybe 40.)
vaultboy1012
#40897887Friday, January 14, 2011 11:18 PM GMT

We Then Send Off For Defensive Weapons,We Find A Small Post-War Base,We Find Fuel For The Trucks Inside...And Even Tank Fuel.We Bring Back All Of The Trucks,66.We Also Bring Back Lots Of Metal And Food,And A Good Supply Of Ammo And Weapons.We Also Toe Back 4 Howtwizers,(Dont Say I Copied,Because I Thought Of This From The FNV Mod,Wasteland Defesne.)We Set Two On Each Side of The Base,On The Hills,Hidden Fairly Well, Aiming Forward And The Others To The Back.We Brought Back The Missles,Too.We Place The Trucks Inside The Fences,Side By Side.Then Some Deathclaws And Supermutants Go To The Other Camp,And Dig A Secret Tunnel Way Into It,Covered Up With A Metal Door,And That Covered With Sand.Incase Any Large Attacks From Ceaser Legion Or NCR Are Initiated,We Can Then Retreat There,They Also Make A Large Wall Curving Into The Valley Around The Moutnains,After The Wall Is Completed And Completely Circles The Valley,They Make A Gate And 2 Watchtowers By The Gate With Snipers.They Then Make 4 Other Cabins And 3 Normal Houses,And A Mess Hall.Then A Barracks,One That Looks Just Like The Military Bunkers.
vaultboy1012
#40897943Friday, January 14, 2011 11:19 PM GMT

(Around 40th.)
Goldenmoon627
#40900389Friday, January 14, 2011 11:57 PM GMT

(Well seeing as how the only howitzers for miles are at Nellis air force base and Caesar's legions fort, i say thas bull.) The Next operation will be to secure a radio station, and black mountain fits the bill. we do some repairs then set off for Black mountain radio.
vaultboy1012
#40900958Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:06 AM GMT

I Enter My Log.:If I Want To Claim The Legions Ground In the Mojave I Want To Get More Soldiers.This Is Hardly A Army,Its More Of A Large Group.Ghouls Will Be My Next Objective.Then,I Will Need To Take Some Settlements For The Legion Itself.Ive Heard Of A Small Setllement Of Ghouls,Something Called The Underworlds,A Undergorund Cave Filled With Non Feral Ghouls.Were Heading Off In The Morning. We Head Off In The Trucks,All The Deathclaws And 25 Of The Mutants,We Reach The Entrance,A Tall Muscular Ghouls With A Marksman Carbine And Leather Armour Walks Up,"Ugh...Your Welcome In..."I Walk Past HIm Inside With The Other Deathclaws.The Ghouls Stay Away And Keep There Heads Low,We Go Inside The City Hall...The Leader Walks Up To Us,He Wears Standard Power Armour,Painted Black,With A Red X On The Chest Peice And Shoulder Peices,He Wears No Helmet And Carries A Rare Combat Shotgun From The East.Grekk:"Hello,You Are...'"The Mutant Legion,Theres More Of Us In The NCR Prison,""You Took That Place?Wow.Thats Pretty Amazing...""We Need Ghouls.Alot.""You Want Us?""We Need You.""Im Not Giving This Up,Im The Leader Here.You`ll Have To Take This From My Cold,Dead Hands.""Your Going To Wish You Havent Said That."We Leave The Underworld.When We Return To The Prison We Roudn Up The Soldiers,We Leave Some Of Them Here And All The Ones At Camp Beta(Thats The New Name Of The Old Camp)To Protect The Base,We Send Off To Take Over Underworld.With 175 Of The Supermutants.When We Arrive In The Trucks,We Pry Open There Locked Gate,Shooting Up The Tunnels,I Run Off And Attack Grekk,He Shots At My Arm,I Dodge It And Claw His Face,He Drops The Gun And I Grab Him And Throw Him At The Wall,I Then Ripp Off His Head,I Walk Outside,The Mutants Stop The Fighting..."I Have Killed Your Leader,Known As Grekk.You Will Agree To Join The Legion,Or We Will Block This Tunnel And Take All Your Food And Other Supplies.Some Will Stay here And Others Will Come With Us,Our Other Soldiers Will Stay Here,And My Brother Will Take Controll Of The Underworld."The Mutants Cheer,And The Ghouls All Talk Amongsthemsleves,A Ghouls Is Sent Up To me After A Few Hours,Representing The Citizens,Ghoul:"The Underworld Ghouls Agree To Join The Legion,Aslong As Supplied With Food And Protection.""Agreed."I Leave Underworld,And My Brother Takes Controll.
vaultboy1012
#40901714Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:18 AM GMT

(Guess What.This Is A ROLEPLAY.Be Imaginitive,And I Know Your Going To Say That I Should Be Imaginitive,But Im Making A ARMY.I Think Its Ok To Copy A Bit.) 200 Of The Ghouls Are Driven To The Prison And Camp Alpha,400 Walk To The Prison And Camp Alpha(I Changed The Name,If You Know What Alpha And Beta Mean You Know Why.)There Is Around 2000 Left In Underworld.When We Make It To The Prison,We Start Making More Renovations For The Ghouls,We Tear Open Some Of The Left Side Fence And Walls And The Create A Sort Of Hallway Of The Metal Walls For 6 Meters,And Stop,We Then Make The Walls From Side To Side,Both 40 Meters And Then Another 40 Meters For The Left And Right Walls And Then The 40 Meter End Wall,We Put In A Campfire,Then 5 Cabins,6 Houses,2 Meshalls,2 Watchtowers Infornt Of The Entrance To The Camp.
Goldenmoon627
#40901908Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:21 AM GMT

One of the scavenger droids finds the grave of Grekk it contacts its party, and within 10 minutes the grave is dug up and the ghouls armor and weapon. they are taken back to Hidden valley. there they are placed in Torek's room. Torek begins the assault of black mountain, easily overwhelming the frontal guards.
vaultboy1012
#40903858Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:49 AM GMT

A Ghoul Patrol Comes Across A Nest Of Geckos,I Then Ivestigate It,These Geckos Seem To Be More Peacefull,We Take Them To Camp Alpha,A Cage Is Set Up For Them.We Then Try To Tame Them,Actually Being Fairly Succsess Full.We Set Up 2 Other Cages And They Both Have One Pack Of Tamed Geckos,They Breed And Grow Fairly Fast,Giving A Good Amount of Geckos.After That,A Group Of Mixed Ghouls And Supermutants And Me Travel To A Large Lake,We Set Up 3 Cabins Around The 40 meter Lake,Then A Walkway Onto A Wooden Platform,We Then Make A Large House On The Platform
Goldenmoon627
#40906945Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:48 AM GMT

(Btw, the New BoS is going to be in the battle for the dam.) More and more Battledroids, Weapons and ammo, and other droids are being produced each day. Soon the Gang will be able to fly the Bomber. A scavenger party finds an underground military warehouse untouched from the fallout. the bunker is quickly raided and 4 howitzers, an abundance of ammo, and an a-1 Abrams Tank is found. Also 100 gallon tanks of fuel are found all throughout the bunker.
vaultboy1012
#40911548Saturday, January 15, 2011 2:52 AM GMT

(Woah Woah Woah,Thats Copying,I Got A Tank FIRST.But ITs K)
Goldenmoon627
#40913036Saturday, January 15, 2011 3:08 AM GMT

(you have a tank?)
LeonTB
#40929699Saturday, January 15, 2011 10:46 AM GMT

Me , some robots and some mutants retreat , after 3 hours of wandering we found a old BoS bunker ( The one near camp forlon *SPOILERS* you go there for DC) , We destroy the entrance and we make out way in I then command the droids to start makeing the Bunker bigger , Me and 2 mutants head to Camp Forlon and try to make a deal with the NCR , I win the deal and the NCR will help me , They start to make ammo , wepons and armor for us also robots , after 3 hours they made about 45 robots and I send them to the Hidden Bunker , I then send a message to the Elder telling him I have took a Bos Bunker , he Replys by sending 6 patrols over time to the Bunker to help , after a day , the Bunker is pretty much big now , Its got a armory , Advance Training , power structure and robot constuction , I command some the robots to make ammo , wepons and armor , I then give some Enclave power armor to the Super Mutants guarding the place (There size of course =P ) and I send 1 patrol out I keep the 5 other patrols to control the Armory , Power Structure , One unit to control the Trainning , and another patrol to control the Robot Constuction , One robots Repairs the Hatch and after he does that he goes back to his station , I then send a report to the Elder....
LeonTB
#40931027Saturday, January 15, 2011 12:37 PM GMT

After a long time its alot of Power , wepons and turrets , then a group of Enclave arive (Scribes , Scouts , Paladins , ect ) They then go to the places where they have to go , after a while I look around the new parts of the Bunker and I come to a Hanger , Some of the Robots have almost constucted a Veritbird (XD its almost like im the Elder of this chapter... lets say I am ... XD) I then walk around a little more and see some of the Mutants bringing in the supplies from Camp Forlon , after a couple of hours the partol I sent out arrives with a captured Deathclaw , they take it to a cell and put the mind controling thing on it , I then start to send out some eyebots , witch are really hard to see because they have stealth boy and are mostly in stealth , 2 other patrols go out one looking for supplies and the other one getting recruits.
Goldenmoon627
#40931544Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:01 PM GMT

(Im attacking black mountain.) We easily overwhelm the frontal guards. we charge in and shoot anything that moves. (You have 500+ Power Armored, Heavily Armed, Destruction machines. Plus Torek.)
Goldenmoon627
#40931601Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:04 PM GMT

(Attacking you*)
LeonTB
#40931683Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:08 PM GMT

( Yes and I retreated and found the BoS aboneded bunker by camp forlon ) A couple of eyebots are watching the battle and they`re in stealth
Goldenmoon627
#40931707Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:10 PM GMT

(Retreated as in your gone, or retreated as in up the mountain.)
LeonTB
#40931733Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:11 PM GMT

( Gone XD only a few mutants are there)
Goldenmoon627
#40931987Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:22 PM GMT

we kill of the mutants, taking the radio station. I Quickly make some repairs to the radio station, allowing ti to broadcast all over the Mojave. I encrypt the signal so only the New BoS could access it. I get a message on my pipboy about a Vertibird Factory/AFB Up int he mountains near the Dam. it doesn't take long for me to grab some droids and head out to get there.
LeonTB
#40932103Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:28 PM GMT

Some the eyebots return and give the scribes the date they collected , and now its the heavy robot guards walking around the bunker (If you take the Recpoin tour the robots shows u the best robot they made) One of the veribirds are done and are stored now the robots are halfway done on the other veribird , and its alot of robots , then patrols come back with recruits , they then get trained , then another group of mutants with supplies come in
vaultboy1012
#40933968Saturday, January 15, 2011 2:22 PM GMT

(Oh Yeah,I Posted That One To Fast,But Basicaly,I Got ALOT Of Tank Fuel,Alot Of Ammo,And Its Fully Maintained And Im Driving,Oh,And ITs Painted Black And Red,Like The Outcasts.) I Will Need To Build Relations With The Other Factions Of The Mojave,So I Go Out Into The Deserts With 6 Gohuls And 5 Supermutants In A Truck.We Come Across A Mutant Camp,Lead By A Deranged Mutant,Tabitha.Black Mountain,But it Appears That It Has Beeen Taken Over By Someone Else,We Silently Move Up The Mountain,Preapred For Anything.