Blue295
#37935612Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:08 PM GMT

Blue I think"Theres no way i can fight that Starly with no pokemon,and neither of my pokemon can use recover.So i have to restore their energy.But how?" I feel a wiggle in my pocket.I look down at my pocket.I think"Eevee!" I throw Eevee's pokeball at Starly.I yell"Go Eevee!" Red yells"Haha!A puny little Eevee fighting a little Starly?!You didn't change a bit Blue!" I get puffy mad and yell"MY EEVEE IS NOT PUNY!EEVEE USE TACKLE!!!!" Eevee uses tackle. Red yells"Oh yeah?!Starly!Peck!" Starly uses peck. Blue yells"Eevee!TAKE DOWN!!!!!" Eevee uses take down and knocks out Red's Starly. Blue yells"Yes!You did it Eevee!" Blue picks Eevee up. Blue says"Cyndaquil,Eevee return!" I return them in their pokeballs and walk away.
Blue295
#37936419Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:23 PM GMT

Blue I walk around the town looking for trainers to battle. Then i bump into Red again. I say"R-R-Red?!" Red says"Well,we meet again,Eevee lover." I say"Well,girl lover,have you married any girls yet?" Red gets steaming mad. I say"Oh haha,i see you haven't.Well if you want to battle me again your outta luck." Red says"Oh really?" I say"Yeah really." And i walk away. Red follows and asks"Are you going to the tournament?Where'd ya get that cool cape?Do you have any girlfriends?why did you get a Cyndaquil?Where is your home?" I yell at Red"I AM GOING TO THE TOURNAMENT!"
Blue295
#37937993Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:47 PM GMT

Blue Me and Red both say"Ungh" And kneel down. I say"i'm h-h-hurt." Red says"M-me t-too." I walk to a Pokemon Center with Red. I say to Nurse Joy"Full restoration please" One hour later and Nurse Joy gives me my pokemon back. Nurse Joy says"There your pokemon are all healed.But have you heard of the pikachu?" I say back"The pikachu?" Nurse Joy says"Oh you haven't heard of it?It wanders around the town stealing food so it can eat.We wanted someone to capture it for us." I say"A wandering pikachu,eh?Don't worry i'll catch it.bye!"I run off to catch the pikachu.
Blue295
#37938304Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:52 PM GMT

Blue I see the pikachu taking some food from a person. I yell"There it is!Go Eevee!" I send out Eevee. The pikachu sees me and gets into a battle postion. I yell"Eevee!Tackle!" Eevee uses tackle. The picachu uses quick attack. I yell before the attack hits Eevee"Eevee dodge!" Eevee dodges. I yell"Now!Scratch!" Eevee uses scratch and weakens it. I throw a pokeball. It wiggles then stops. I yell"yes!I caught a pikachu!" Everybody that watched me claps.
Blue295
#37938445Wednesday, December 01, 2010 9:54 PM GMT

Blue I smile at those people and return eevee to his pokeball and send out pikachu to stay on my shoulder. I walk to the boat to go to Jhoto.
bogey67
#37946114Wednesday, December 01, 2010 11:44 PM GMT

Tyson: *Goes on cruise to go to hometown in Jhoto* Totodile: Totodile! Tyson: You want someone to play with? Okay. *Sends out Minun* *The ship arrives to Jhoto* Tyson: Ahhhhh, I love my hometown's air. Minun: Minun! Minun! Totodile: Totodile! Blue: *Walks through the village* Tyson: *Sees blue's pikachu* Ehhh, another trainer! *Walks over to Blue* Blue: Hi. Tyson: Hey. Blue: So umm... who are you and why are you here. Tyson: Im Tyson and I want battle you! Blue: I have better things to do right now. But dont think we wont battle. Tyson: Okay. Wait, before you go take this. *Hands Blue a luxuray ball* It helps Pokemon friendship. Blue: Thanks! See ya! Tyson: Bye!
Blue295
#37947340Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:01 AM GMT

(Hey!i control Blue!not you!blue's my trainer!Oh and he's in Sinnoh,not Jhoto,and he was on his way to Jhoto!your not making him act the way he normally acts,he's serious,mean,and cares about winning sometimes!
Blue295
#37947739Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:06 AM GMT

blue I was on my way to Jhoto on the boat,i was thinking of battling someone with Pikachu. I sighed. The boat arrived and i dashed off the boat. I yell"Helloooooooo!anyone wanna battle me?!" i looked around but no one said me. Then someone said"Me!i do!" I turned around. It was Red,again. I say'red,you always wanna battle me." Red says"I want revenge for you beating my Starly."
Blue295
#37948399Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:14 AM GMT

Blue I sigh. I say"Pikachu use thunder shock on Red." Red yells"You'll pay!" I yell back"Yeah!i dought that highly!" I walk around looking for a different trainer to battle.
jip3335
#37948531Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:16 AM GMT

(My advertising of Jhoto:) Ahhh,the fresh air of Jhoto!Lot's of pokemon to have fun with,forests,lakes,caves,islands,and more!
bogey67
#37949958Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:37 AM GMT

(Who said it was the blue you were? It could be a diffrent Blue gawd.)
Blue295
#37950781Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:47 AM GMT

Blue There were 9 trainers who had challenged me. I defeated them all. I was on my 10th trainer. I yell"Quilava!Use ember!" My cyndaquil had evolved into quilava. Quilava used ember that finished off the opponent's Croconaw. Croconaw's trainer"Croconaw!" I say"Hmph!i was looking for a challenge!not a wimpy non-strong opponent!"
Blue295
#37951387Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:54 AM GMT

(How was i supposed to know?You should call him Gold,or Silver or something.Because if you call him blue i won't know which Blue your taling about.) Blue I had just defeated my 20th trainer. I yell"No challenges!" I walk away from the trainer with Pikachu,Quilava,my evolved Metapod,and a Starly i caught. Pikachu:"Pika!Pikachu!" Metapod:"Meta!Pod!" Quilava:"Quil!Lava!" Starly:"Star!Star!" Blue:"I know guys,i'm being too hard!
Blue295
#37951852Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:00 AM GMT

Blue I return Metapod,starly,and Quilava back in their pokeballs. The i knock on red's house door. Red opens it. Red:"what do you want Yeller?" Blue:'I want a battle" Red:"heh,your on!" We get into battle positions.
jip3335
#37969930Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:20 PM GMT

Jale "Ahhh........the beaches these days..never get unrelaxing..." I sigh.Then I hear footsteps.
Blue295
#37970033Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:27 PM GMT

Blue Red and Blue were in the forest in battle postions. Blue:"Pikachu!I choose you!" Pikachu jumps off my arm. Red:"Hmph!Ivysaur!Let's go!" Red's Ivysaur pops out of it's pokeball. Blue:"Pikachu!Use thunder shock!" Pikachu shocks Ivysaur with thunder shock. Red:"Ivysaur!Don't panic!Vine whip!" Ivysaur uses vine whip. Pickachu:"Pika!" Blue:"Pikachu!Volt tackle!" Pikachu uses volt tackle and finishes Ivysaur. Blue:"Good job Pikachu!" Pikachu comes back to me and we both do a thumbs up.
jip3335
#37970095Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:32 PM GMT

Jale I look back and see a trainer walking towards me.I get up."What do you want?" I growl."A pokemon battle.That's what!" he replies."Your going to be sorry you ever wanted to with me!" I say."Go Totodile!" he sends out a Totodile."Alright,go Turtwig!"I say! "Use Absorb!" Turtwig absorbed the oppenant's Totodile.
Blue295
#37970133Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:35 PM GMT

Blue I walk onto the Jhoto Beach with Pikachu,Eevee,Metapod,Starly,and Quilava. I see someone yelling at someone else. I take one step forward but my pokemon don't let me take another step. Blue:"Pikachu!Go see what's going on." Pikachu stops and shakes his head. Blue:"Come on!Oh fine." I return all my pokemon to their pokeballs and put Pikachu on my shoulder. I walk over to them and see them battling,i sit down to watch them. blue(Thinking):"This battle might make me think of new battle technics."
jip3335
#37970164Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:37 PM GMT

Jale I look over the trainer's shoulder."Company,use Charge Turtwig." I say as Turtwig slams into the Totodile."Water gun!GO!" the trainer says.Turtwig gets sprayed."Alright,Turtwig,use charge on that palm tree and tackle when you hit Totodile!" I say.
Blue295
#37970252Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:46 PM GMT

(I don't have that Starly) Blue Blue(Thinking):"Impressive,he knows more strategies than i do." I get up and walk away. I bump into Red,the 10th time. Blue(Yelling):"HEY WATCH IT!" Red(Yelling):"YOUR THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL!" We get head to head. IWe both growl at eachother. Fire comes around us. We stop. We look around. Both:"What the?!" Blue(Yellling):"This is some kinda...fire cage?!" Red(yelling):"Not comin from any of mah pokemon!" Blue(yelling):Me niether!HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Voice:"Heh heh heh heh heh" Red and I look around. Blue(Yelling):"Show yourself!"
Blue295
#37970480Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:04 PM GMT

Blue Somethng takes Ivysur and Pikachu and Red's and my pokeballs. Blue(yelling):"Pikachu!" Red(Yelling):"Ivysaur!"
Blue295
#37982482Thursday, December 02, 2010 8:48 PM GMT

Blue Red falls down. I stay standing up with scratches all over me. A charizard and a aerodactyl are up in the air. voice:"Charizard!Flame thrower!" I dodge. Blue(Thinking):"If we don't have any pokemon,how are we supposed to fight?" Something throws pikachu and my pokeballs towards me. I pick up Quilava's ball. I look inside. I see another pokemon. Blue(Yelling):"Go!" Out pops a Typhlosion. Blue:"Awesome!" Typhlosion uses flame thrower on Aerodactyl which knocks Aerodactyl out. Typhlosion makes a big explosion which alows us to escape with our pokemon.
Blue295
#37983640Thursday, December 02, 2010 9:10 PM GMT

Blue Red and I run away from the beach and go to a pokemon center.
Blue295
#37987438Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:08 PM GMT

Blue I restore all my pokemon. I walk out of the Pokemon Center. I sigh and look at my scratches. Blue:"Rrgh" I hold my arm because of the pain.
River777
#37987799Thursday, December 02, 2010 10:12 PM GMT

I rise in Vermillion City. I'm not use to the time change yet. It's so different from the Unova reigon.