of     1   

jacob726
#38010227Friday, December 03, 2010 2:50 AM GMT

yes, this was probably said somewhere already, you know what? i dont care. you plan on telling me to shut up for it? you'll be ignored. anyways, my idea for a compromise would be to make it optional for place owner. i know many games, that wernt just barely scratched by this, but nearly ruined by it, among these games, is TheGamer101's Sword Fighting tournament, which had it's shop GUI pushed OUT of the screen, and the black message bar thats tells how much time before a duel, people in the duel, (etc.) is now at the top of the screen and halfway covered up by a fake vip scam warning. it should be around the "allow bubble chat" and "do not allow bubble chat" buttons. ~i had more to type, but i forgot what it was because my lil bro randomly entered th door and screamed "JACOB ET IN HERE AND LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!"~
TedManiac
#38010307Friday, December 03, 2010 2:51 AM GMT

Or, People should adjust their games.
jacob726
#38012327Friday, December 03, 2010 3:24 AM GMT

not really, i'd much rather see the new HUD completly gone, i dont see how you guys like it, so many people who say "un original" and things like that, well, thats EXACTLY what the new HUD is, un-original. for example, the Health bar, looks almost exactly like one from an RPG i played about 5 years back that i cant even remember the name of, only, a different health color. next thing we know, all the buildings will be something like C/Insert:1239532, X, Y, Z 1239532 representing a model number, X, Y, and Z representing X, Y, and Z Axis positions, and before you say "impossible" there is atleast 1 other game like that, and one of my friends playes it, though i cannot remember the name for the life of me. but it works almost exactly like that, i think it's H/ or S/ though, and it isnt working by item number, but by item name and a select list of models with same name.
TedManiac
#38012415Friday, December 03, 2010 3:26 AM GMT

I like the new Hud, Roblox wants a more advanced view, If they keep the old one people would think It's outdated and not join.
jacob726
#38012507Friday, December 03, 2010 3:28 AM GMT

how about they just do the compromise i mentioned above then? have a default one of the new HUD, but, make it possible to get the old HUD back and switch them through a button system like the bubble chat thing.

of     1