yumia
#38671841Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:17 AM GMT

(( Brb, Dinner time over here :p))
Porpoisely
#38671945Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:18 AM GMT

-Erge of the pasted out rioulu makes me feel sorry for him- Ughh..
Bloxette
#38672997Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:30 AM GMT

Name: Alex Sileha Gender(Just thought I should add this..): Female Ag.e(This too..): Errr... I dunno... Help? Main Looks: She has layered, somewhat unkept and messy strawberry blonde hair that reaches down just past her knees in soft waves, her bangs curve around her heart shaped face and are held out of her eyes by being tucked neatly behind her ears and then being pulled out over her shoulders where they reach down to her waist, and at the end of her bangs, she has slightly tilted, bright emerald green eyes which are rimmed around the edges and pupil here and there with a rather contrasting deep ocean blue, which is also in small streaks all over her iris', her eyelashes are long and dark, and her eyebrows are rather shapely, but at the same time a bit bushy, she has a slim, but small nose, full lips which are usually pale, dry, and chalped, her teeth for the most part are white and straight, though she has a bit of an overbite, and her canines are unusually long and pointed, her cheeks are slim, and they are dotted here and there with a few pimples and blackheads, her chin is slightly pointed, and she has thin, pointed ears. She is fair skinned overall, though on her uper arms and shoulders she has a ton of pale, brown-ish freckles, she is quite slim, though still curvy in figure, she is also quite petite, a mere 5'1", her elbows are rather bony, same with her knees, her hands are of normal size, but with rather pointed, and unkept, nails, in comparison with the rest of her, she has rather long legs, not obnoxiously so, but they are still long, and pale, her feet are small, again, not obnoxiously small, but they are small, also quite caluced, and her toenails are kept very short, and she is also quite muscular, though she is still much stronger than she looks. She is wearing a formfitting V-neck sleeveless snow-white ribstitch tank top which is cut at the stomach, she wears light blue, formfitting denim jeans which go down just past her ankles, thus being a bit too long on her, she wears white ankle socks, black and white checkered sneakers, four silver bangles, two on her right wrist, two on her left wrist, each with an austrailian blue yellow and green opal encrusted into it, a silver chain necklace which has a single blue yellow and green austrailian opal hanging from the bottom, and she wears a pair of austrailian opal earings which are all of the same colors. PokeDimmesion Looks: A small shiny eevee, she is covered in shimmering fuzzy silver fur, she has a very bushy tail which is pure snow white at the tip, and around her collar is very furry and is also colored snow white, she has large, chestnut brown eyes, large, thin, pointed, fuzzy ears which are tinted with a pure snow white, she has a small black nose, and a small mouth. She is, as mentioned above, a small eevee, she is slim overall, and quite muscular, she has four short, slim legs with three small toes on each paw and light pink paw pads, the fur at the top of her head is a mix of silver and the snow white found around the collar of her neck, at the tip of her tail, and at the tips of her ears, and is rather messy and fuzzy, and she is still wearing her opal necklace. Items: None Attacks: Tail Whip, Tackle, and Helping Hand. Other: To prevent saying something stupid here... I'm just not gonna put anything here... >.>"
Bloxette
#38674865Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:49 AM GMT

Ooc; *Pokes thread* Please don't tell me I killed it D=
yumia
#38675564Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:57 AM GMT

Name: June Lee Main Looks: A youthful looking girl with a joyful spark in her almond shaped navy blue eyes. She has skin that resembles the color of white marble, but tinted peach slightly. On her hairline is some acne, as there is near her ears, covered by her bleach blonde hair, taken up in the "scene" style, with layers that make her hair appear fuller at the top than the bottom. Thin and pin straight, it falls down to the middle of her back, with sidewept bangs that nearly cover her left eye and frame her oval shaped face. A single pink streak about an inch in thickness is included in her bangs, which are clipped out of her eyes to the side with a small hairclip shaped like a strawberry. She has a small and pointed nose, along with a fairly rounded chin, and her eyebrows are arched slightly, like the norm, and a slightly darker blonde than that of her hair. Her short eyelashes are light and barely noticable, while her thin dry lips are a pale pink, and pucker up when she is deep in thought. She has a few random beauty marks here and there, one on her neck, one on her knee, and one on the bottom of her foot. She is about average weight, if not thinner, and she has few curves, other than her defined waist. Most of her height is made up by her long legs, but she is still a bit short, just slightly. She wears a pure white shirt with long sleeves which is slightly too big for her, and hangs off her right shoulder with awkward too-long sleeves, with a sky blue tank top underneath, and blue jean short shorts with black leggings that go down go her ankles, and dirty white sandals. PokeDimmesion Looks: A small and young looking shiny Absol, however where the white would usually be is replaced by a light pink, and where the navy blue is, is replaced by a dark pink. Her eyes are more innocent looking and aqua in color, and it's hard to guess she is a dark type pokemon, as she is also slim and lithe. The mark on her head is shaped like a heart, and her tail is long enough to appear as a wing. ((Google absol for referance. Themoreuknow)) Items: None yet Attacks: Err, tackle? slash? I'll figure it out. Other: Absol isn't legendary rite? I really have no idea myself :p
Bloxette
#38676101Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:02 AM GMT

Ooc; Absol isn't legendary, just insanely rare. x3 Though in pokemon diamond, I found a female absol on complete accident XD I was freaking out soooo bad. x3 Though I learned something interesting, Absol never learns tackle, as freaky as that is. I seriously though almost everything learned tackle. xo
yumia
#38676239Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:03 AM GMT

((BAHH~! WHAT DUZ IT LRN?))
Porpoisely
#38676409Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:05 AM GMT

I'm freaked to see people with long theawds
Bloxette
#38676867Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:10 AM GMT

Ooc; Through level up, absol learns... (It starts with Scratch and Feint) Level 4 is Leer. Level 9 is Taunt. Level 12 is Quick Attack. Level 17 is Razor Wind. Level 20 is Pursuit. Level 25 is Swords Dance. Level 28 is Bite. Level 33 is Double Team. Level 36 is Slash. Level 41 is Future sight. Level 44 is Sucker Punch. Level 49 is Detect. Level 52 is Night Slash. Level 57 is Me First. Level 60 is Psycho Cut. And level 65 is Perish Song. *Whew!* That took a while to type out... >.<" There are more, but these are all the ones that Absol learns without TM's or HM's.
Bloxette
#38677363Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:15 AM GMT

Ooc; I'll just say my character is 14. o.o
Venenoso
#38677937Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:22 AM GMT

[Well, you CAN evolve at the end of the game.]
Bloxette
#38678752Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:31 AM GMT

Ooc; Are Yumia and I accepted? :o
Venenoso
#38679950Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:45 AM GMT

[Yup! ^_^]
Bloxette
#38680027Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:46 AM GMT

Ooc; Yay! :D I will go with Alex being asleep right now... Sooo... I'll just wait for someone to wake her up before I start DX
yumia
#38680854Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:57 AM GMT

(( Ima have my pokemon be a pokemon already :p))
Bloxette
#38681016Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:59 AM GMT

Ooc; Come wake Alex up please :3
yumia
#38681281Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:02 AM GMT

(( Kay~ Err...Can you please post where your character is and that they are sleeping XD Y'know, so I know where ta find 'er))
michkill8
#38681572Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:06 AM GMT

Im going to defrat the trolls at this website http://encyclopediadramatica.com/offended if you want to help, scroll to the bottom of this URL
Bloxette
#38681881Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:10 AM GMT

Alex looked around, but she could see nothing. Was she falling? Standing? Sitting? Or lying down? Alex had no idea. All she knew was that she was surrounded by black. Suddenly, there was a shimmer, faint at first, but becoming stronger and stronger before it completely engulfed her, Alex tried to gasp, shout, get away, but she couldn't do anything as she was completely engulffed in the shimmering lights. What Alex didn't know, was that she was currently asleep next to a pond, slightly damp with dew. Though she wasn't herself....
Bloxette
#38682002Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:11 AM GMT

Ooc; Oh my freaking god mitch.. I'm scarred. I am seriously scarred.
yumia
#38682383Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:16 AM GMT

June { Absol } ~ June trotted along the pond edge, humming a joyful tune. There was nothing better than being a pokemon, no worries, no insecurities, walks like these were one of her favorite past times. Her paws dabbed the pebbles she walked over rhythimatically. Then her aqua gaze turned to-what was it? a corpse?- laying limp on the other side of the pond. Shocked, she froze for a few moments. Finally coming to her senses, she ran through the pond, wading through it, sending silver droplets splashing about. " Hey! Hey! are you alright?!" She shouted as she neared the limp body, which she could now see was an Evee, a shiny one in particular.
yumia
#38682532Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:18 AM GMT

(( *throws up* WHAT A WORLD! WHAT A-URMF.))
Bloxette
#38682762Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:21 AM GMT

As suddenly as they appeared, the sparkling lights vanished. Suddenly, Alex heard a voice shouting, and she could suddenly tell that she was lying down, but she felt... Odd... "Mmaadfg.."Alex mu.mbled, typical 95% asleep gibberish mumb.ling.
yumia
#38682959Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:25 AM GMT

June {Absol} ~ June ran over to the limp figure, body dripping wet, and fur slicked down with pondwater. " A-are you okay?!" She asked worriedly, prodding the Eevee with a paw.
Bloxette
#38683247Tuesday, December 14, 2010 3:29 AM GMT

Suddenly, feeling someone prodding her, Alex snapped awake, surprised and shocked to see an Absol standing above her. "GYA!" Alex shouted, attempting to stand up, but failing and falling onto her back. "An Absol?" Alex asked to thin air, a million questions bouncing through her mind.