PeterPetralli
#5005909Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:30 PM GMT

Peter: It was the man who counsels you.
AnbuBlackOps12
#5155427Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:39 AM GMT

Soang:*falls asllep only a hour away from the castle* 1 hour later Aaron:Soang wake up we're here Soang:*wakes up* huh what Aaron:Look up Soang:*looks up and sees a huge castle made of pure limestone* Soang:its beautful Aaron:Aye, its been nearly 2 weeks since i've last seen it but it feels like its ben months Soang:It must hold great centimental value to you Aaron:I was born and raised in this city as were most of my ancestors Gatekeeper:King Aaron welcome back Aaron:Nice to see you Gatekeeper:Whos that with you Aaron:There friends Soang:Hello there Aaron:Could you open the gate for us now Gatekeeper:Oh sorry i forgot Soang:Not the best gatekeeper i've seen Aaron:No he isnt but he a great kid matter of fact he's my nephew Soang:How's that? Aaron:My mother wedded twice onewith a framer and then my father Aaron:My mother had a son but several years later the farmer died of a disease Aaron:That son wedded and had a child. him Soang:Well that explains AAaron:You can ask my mother yourself ifyou want to she still alive
PeterPetralli
#5217819Sunday, January 25, 2009 2:35 AM GMT

*Peter looks at the gatekeeper and smiles slightly. Then he walks away* Peter: Inbred.
AnbuBlackOps12
#5225743Sunday, January 25, 2009 3:04 PM GMT

Gatekeeper:I HEARD THAT
PeterPetralli
#5428105Wednesday, February 04, 2009 10:26 PM GMT

*walks faster*
MrVirtual
#5429214Wednesday, February 04, 2009 11:04 PM GMT

Virt: -lands in a large field- Virt: Strange.
PeterPetralli
#5430409Wednesday, February 04, 2009 11:39 PM GMT

*Gatekeeper walks up to him and pulls out sword* Peter: Stop. Arther: Keep your distance, nephew Gatekeeper: Shut up Uncle! *Peter unsheathes his brothers knife and decapitates the gatekeeper* Peter: You know you wanted to do it Arthur.
soang
#5432462Thursday, February 05, 2009 12:55 AM GMT

soang: um peter...that may have not been a wise thing to do...
paladine
#5440346Thursday, February 05, 2009 7:11 PM GMT

Name:Durza Bio:A young dragon looking to explore the land(Medeival times had fantasy creatures,like dragons and elves ,so im safe,right?lol) Alingment:Cavern Kingdom(everybody knows dragons lived in caves!) Armor:Thick scaly hide that works like steel plate armor Weapons:razor sharp teeth,claws,and a spiky tail that works like a large mace,and a weak but HOT fire Items:20,000 Gold Coins,Magic Sword(taken from slain knight),Magic Orb Kingdom:Knar`Failen(nar-FAY-len) Companions:5 Den Constructers,6 Warrior Drakes,2 Chefs Hide Color:Black(needs a color) Rank:Drake Lord *Durza and his company are searching for a good cliff by air.* Durza:I hope your eyes did not play tricks on you again,Carn,or were sleeping on dirt tonight. Carn:Im sure they cant today.I cast a seers optical purification spell on the today.. *A Constructer points to a nearby cliff.*Is that it? Carn:Yes!! Durza:We`ll see if its good..Lets investigate.To that cliff,men! *They land.* Durza:Humm...Good view of surrounding area,no knights that are dragon slaying happy,and a large cliff..Its perfect!Start digging immediatly.I want a quarter of it,more if you can,done by nightfall.I want 2 warriors posted here as guards.The rest,come with me! Warriors:Aye,lord! Meanwhile... Soangs Scout:Well well,what have we here...Dragons!And big ones too...Better report this to the king..Scouts,stay out of the dragons` sight while we go report this to the king!!
soang
#5441062Thursday, February 05, 2009 8:21 PM GMT

(lol your safe as long as you arent uberly invincible! oh and since im in another kingdom so youl be safe from being attacked from me and my people for a while :D)
AnbuBlackOps12
#5441899Thursday, February 05, 2009 9:05 PM GMT

Aaron:*leads the others into the throne room* Soang:Wow... it looks Aaron:Soang look below you Soang:*looks down and see a giant star of silver*HOLY Sh!t Aaron:The silver star symbol of argletam Soang:i thought it would be somewhere safer than here Aaron:Its the safest place it can be Soang:*notices a bunch of statues*so what are the statues for Aaron:There statues of the kings of argletam
soang
#5443175Thursday, February 05, 2009 10:02 PM GMT

Soang: very interesting, far better then our settlement for sure!
paladine
#5444846Thursday, February 05, 2009 11:05 PM GMT

(Thanks!!) Warrior Drake:Lord,we have spotted a herd of deer,and the cooks are dieing to work.Shall we swoop in? Durza:Yes,we shall.The workers will be hungry when we get back.CHHHAAAARGGEE!!! *Thunderous roars echo across the valley.* Aaron and Soang:What the heck was that?! Durza:When we get back,you can cook these. Cooks:Finnaly,something to cook! Meanwhile... Barbarian:I saw dwagons fly to dat cleeff ovar thare! Barbian Leader:Time to begeen a hant!rraaahhooohaaagg!! Barbarian:Sallee da howses!we gunna hunt tonight! Barbarian:To da stayballs!Da hun beegins! Meanwhile... Guard Drake:I see Lord Durza and his troop!they come with food!! Constructor:phew!We`ve gotten half the caverns ready for the reinforcements and us done,and im starving!! Guard Drake:Wait..I see humans!Barbarians,it seems...Ready for battle! Guard Drake 2:The Lord has arrived!! Durza:Whats going on? Guard Drake 2:Well,theres good news and bad news.The good news is you`ve arrived with food and we got half the base finished already. *Cheering and whooping.* Durza:Enough.And the bad news? Guard Drake 2:B-- Guard DrakE:Barbarians!CHAAAAAARGE!!!
soang
#5453634Friday, February 06, 2009 11:23 AM GMT

soang: what was that!?
paladine
#5455879Friday, February 06, 2009 5:19 PM GMT

Durza:Fight for your familys!CHAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!! Barbarians:AAGGHHHHH!!!! *The barbarians scream as they burn,and a sickly oder fills the air.Soon they are but ashes upon the ground.* Warrior Drake:Well that was easy.. Guard Drake:I dont see any more.Lets feast,i`m starving! Durza:Yes,lets feast. Cook Drake:Finnaly,a chance to work! *They build a fire,and soon the dragons are feasting on large juicy morsels of deer.* Guard Drake 2:That was a fine meal! Durza:Indeed it was.Now,we should all be g-- Guard Drake:The others are here!The others are here!! Durza:Get to work,we neeed to finish quickly before the reinforcements arrive. Constructor Drake:Yes,my Lord! Durza:By the scales on me,is that.. *Durza whispers:The Queen herself has come on the expedition..* Durza:Build two royal quarters!!QUICKLY!!! Constructor Drake:What?Why..Shes coming!! *Finnaly,the rest of the expedition arrives just as the last of the finishing touches had been applied to the caves.* Queen Islandadi(iz-lan-DA-dee):Ah,Lord Durza.A pleasure to see you alive and well. Durza:Queen Islandadi,we werent expecting you to come along! Queen Islandadi:What can i say?I cant let my most trusted servant turn rogue or something. Durza:Why do you fear of me going rogue?I would never commit treason in any form. Queen Islandadi:It always pays well to be wise and cuatious,Durza. Durza:Yes,my Queen.
soang
#5492734Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:54 AM GMT

*Meanwhile at the town* Scout: Where is Eric!? Eric: here, what is it that you need? Scout: dragons have been spotted to the south east, theyve made some type of fortification, what are we to do? Eric: i am just a Paladin! i am not the king! Scout: true but King soang left YOU in charge. Eric: yes yes your right. Very well then, go through the town and find any knights or paladins...or...elite archers...yes deffinetly find those...
soang
#5492847Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:59 AM GMT

Name: Eric Bio: A paladin and trusted friend of soang, he is also a legendary hero named The Holy Crusader Alignment: kingdom Cloths/armor: Holy crusader armor and a cloak (the armor has magical properties. Weapons: Holy crusaders sword, Holy crusaders mace, Holy crusaders bow and arrows. (all magical properties of course. Kingdom: Lethrington Items: Hullicigens, potions, a magical amulet, and a holy cross Other people: 10 knights, 3 paladins, and 1 elite archer Rank: Lord
soang
#5510445Sunday, February 08, 2009 8:25 PM GMT

(people you can still join this you know, its not to late :O)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#5510720Sunday, February 08, 2009 8:33 PM GMT

Name:Kaiox Bio:A Alchemic engineer Alignment:Well...He has a small group Cloths/armor:What im wearing Weapons:Manuplanator,Long knife and Sal-Atamic Kingdom:None Items:Glphys Other people:3 archers,2 farmers,1 chef Rank:Alchemic engineer I was walking with my kingdom. As we set up camp I started to make some water with my Manuplanator. (Manuplanators are not advanced, you use glpyhs to program them)
soang
#5510871Sunday, February 08, 2009 8:39 PM GMT

(safe :D)
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#5510890Sunday, February 08, 2009 8:39 PM GMT

After we finished making camp a loner came along. His name was Heiokx. He was a great builder, soon we had low rock wall running around are campsite and he was working on a tower. The farmers had there patches started and the archers where hunting.
supersonic2000
Top 25 Poster
#5516611Monday, February 09, 2009 12:01 AM GMT

BUMP OF BUMPNESSSSSSSSSS
soang
#5519366Monday, February 09, 2009 1:39 AM GMT

everyones offline lol
PeterPetralli
#5532812Monday, February 09, 2009 11:02 PM GMT

*Guards come from buildings all around until a circle is formed around him* Peter: For I will not be imprisoned again, rightfully or unrightfully!!! *The guards in the back the circle fire arrows into him while one in the front stabs him in the stomach.* PS: Hes not dead
soang
#5547054Tuesday, February 10, 2009 8:26 PM GMT

*views this from the window, kicks open the keeps doors and blows the horn of The Sacred Shield, which sends all his troops into arms rushing at the guards* soang: ATTACK!!! (by the way my men are few in numbers but they are almost 1 man armys, thats how experianced and well trained they are)