of     1   

uscdrew
#3932747Wednesday, November 26, 2008 9:35 PM GMT

my roblox version of earthbound wasnt working really well so im doing mother 3 instead Each enemy plays multiple parts A * next to a name will be a cameraman for that chapter This will take a long time and we will upload it chapter by chapter Chapter 1 Lucas*: Me Claus: Hinawa: Mole Cricket: Flint*: Alec: Enemies: Fuel: Lighter: People of Tazmily: Chapter 2 Wess: Duster*: Enemies: Mapson: Nippolyte: Kumatora: Pigmasks: Claymen: Rope Snake: Chapter 3 Fassad: Salsa*: Other monkey: Enemies: People of Tazmily: Kumatora: Wess: Pigmasks: Lucas: Chapter 4 Lucas*:Me Boney: People of tazmily: Ionia: Pigmasks: Factory workers: Claymen: Guards: Waitresses: Kumatora in disguise: Pork trooper: DCMC: Enemies: Duster: Chapter 5 Lucas*: Me Duster: Kumatora: Boney: Pigmasks: Fassad: Masked Man(Claus): Rope Snake: Chapter 6 Lucas*: Me Boney: Hinawa: Chapter 7: Lucas*: Me Boney: Wess: Alec: Ionia: People of Tazmily: Aeolia: Enemies: Nippolyte: Pigmasks: Claymen: Ultimate Chimera: Dr. Andonauts: Salsa: Other monkey: Kumatora: Doria: Dryguy: Bucket Brothers: Pump Chimera: The Squeekz: Various Mole Crickets: Lydia: Masked Man: Mr. Saturns: Duster: Phyrgia: Fassad: Interpreter: Rope Snake: Oxygen Machine: Illusions: Mixolydia: Ocho: Boney(main character at a certain part): Me chauffer: Boney: Leder: DCMC: Host: Porky bots: Flint: Porky: Dr. Andonauts: Hinawa: Claus: Place Makers: Battle Planners: Music Ripper (gets music and sound FX from mother 3): Costume designers: Scripters:
HylianGoombario
#3934600Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:46 PM GMT

Why did you scrap the EarthBound movie
uscdrew
#3935090Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:06 PM GMT

meh, nobody would join
uscdrew
#3939514Thursday, November 27, 2008 1:53 AM GMT

Join plox
HylianGoombario
#3942877Thursday, November 27, 2008 3:38 AM GMT

I would totally join an Earthbound game, but I know nothing about Mother 3, so I would not liek to join this one.
uscdrew
#3948153Thursday, November 27, 2008 1:56 PM GMT

Okay here's a plot summary Chapter 1 The game starts off with Lucas and Claus playing at thier grandfather's (Alec) house with thier mom Hinawa. On the night they were to head back to town (Tazmily) the forest was set on fire by 2 shifty pig-like characters (pigmasks). These pigmasks were also taking stray forests animals and making them into "Chimeras" which were like mutants. Near Alec's house were a race of dinosaur creatures called the Dragos. A drago was turned into a Chimera and killed Hinawa. Lucas and Claus were then thrown into the river. At that same time in Tazmily, A fireman comes to Flint's (Hinawa's husband) saying that the forest is on fire and that he needs to find two people called Fuel and Lighter. Flint then rushes into the forest and saves fuel and lighter. He then tries to reach Alec's house but there is a small rocky outcropping in his way. A character named Wess comes up and says his son, Duster can help. Flint calls his dog, Boney to get Duster to help him. Duster comes and uses thief skills to create a ladder on the rock wall. Duster, Boney, and Flint go up and are face to face with a Chimera! They defeat it and head to Alec's house to find that no one is there. They go over to the river bed and find Lucas and Claus. Flint makes a fire to warm up Lucas and Claus. Later, someone comes over and tells Flint some good and bad news. The good news was that he found a Drago fang which would be a good weapon. The bad news was that he found it, struck through Hinawa's heart. Flint falls over, crying. The person who told him the bad news comes up and tries to comfort him. Flint hits him and he falls back. After a few more minutes of that, Lighter comes up and hits Flint on the head, knocking him out. Flint wakes up in jail and Claus brings him an apple. Flint eats it and finds a nail file in it. He uses the nail file on the lock, which is rusted, and he breaks out. He then goes to visit Hinawa's grave, a cutscene occurs, and chapter 2 begins.
uscdrew
#3951387Thursday, November 27, 2008 4:31 PM GMT

Chapter 2 Duster is at Wess's house and Wess asks him to go to Oshoe castle and steal something from it. Duster goes there and travels through the castle, fighting ghosts and the like. Later, he buys the Rope snake (who is a main character) and progresses through the castle. Near where he thinks is the thing he's looking for, he spots a girl (kumatora) run through the door. He then finds the Noble Spittoon and reports back to Wess. Wess explodes in his face saying that he's a moron for not finding the right thing. Wess goes with Duster, back to the castle into the room with the spittoon was. Wess does a crazy dance near a wall and it opens up. They then meet Kumatora who helps them find it. They run through the castle and eventually find the egg of knowledge. Some pigmasks enter the room and Kumatora grabs the egg. They accidently spring a trap and fall down, battle a boss, and get washed away. Wess and Kumatora wind up on a beach in Tazmily but Duster is no where to be found.
stevenedb
#3967210Friday, November 28, 2008 1:20 PM GMT

can i be Duster in chapter 2?
uscdrew
#3969571Friday, November 28, 2008 4:31 PM GMT

We're casting for chapter 1 right now.
stevenedb
#3977137Friday, November 28, 2008 10:24 PM GMT

can i be Flint in chapter 1?
uscdrew
#3977381Friday, November 28, 2008 10:39 PM GMT

do you have a camera/webcam and have a way to transfer the video to me? if so then yes
stevenedb
#3990128Saturday, November 29, 2008 3:09 PM GMT

i've got HyperCam 2
uscdrew
#3992096Saturday, November 29, 2008 4:33 PM GMT

Good enough
uscdrew
#3992111Saturday, November 29, 2008 4:34 PM GMT

Chapter 1 Lucas*: Me Claus: Hinawa: Mole Cricket: Flint*: stevendb Alec: Enemies: Fuel: Lighter: People of Tazmily:
uscdrew
#3992141Saturday, November 29, 2008 4:35 PM GMT

Oops, i noticed an error in the casting list in chapter seven near the bottom, everything after the chaffeur is in Chapter 8 sorry for any confusion

of     1