EmancipationLabs
#41429949Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:39 PM GMT

Ooc; The box of stuff? "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
mrvideogame
#41430117Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:42 PM GMT

(OH YES)
luigimaster5989
#41430321Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:46 PM GMT

"UNLEASH YOUR POWER!" Auran yelled out, all three shot out a beam of light the crossed to form a beam big enough to kill banette "DIE!" all three yelled out as the beam hit banette
EmancipationLabs
#41430925Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:57 PM GMT

Banette had been hit. He then flew through the laser. "No weak one can kill me!" Banette yelled as he used shadow claw with so much power it literally ripped through Auran. "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
luigimaster5989
#41431087Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:00 PM GMT

Auran had a strong will, it he been revered onto banette "You think you can harm the strong willed? It merely just revered your attack! we all have strong wills now, you can not inflict harm on us anymore!" all three laughed
EmancipationLabs
#41431195Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:02 PM GMT

"You do not know what you are talking about." Banette smiled. "I...am...DEATH ITSELF!" Banette yelled, he shot a large beam at Auran, doing massive damage. "Strong will cannot stand against raw power!" "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
luigimaster5989
#41431417Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:05 PM GMT

The beam just reflected and hit banette "And you do not know the four you are up aginst banette, we are nothing but light, death like you can not even touch us, you foolish ghost of non existance" Auran spoke the truth
EmancipationLabs
#41431529Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:07 PM GMT

"Then, your weakness, is your hearts. Little do you know, a curse cannot be broken until the one who cursed them cease's to exist. So Shade may be look healed, but he is still taking damage he cannot feel. When he dies, I will win."' "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
luigimaster5989
#41431855Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:12 PM GMT

Auran laughed "But you are forgetting something banette....his damage.....IS REFLECTING TO YOU! little by little, you are losing half your health, and the damage done to shade is being refleted back to you, he is no longer cursed, the curse is on YOU!" auran still speaking the truth
EmancipationLabs
#41432012Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:14 PM GMT

"Even so, do you forget? I cast the curse, so I can control it. You think every attack is doing damage, when really..." Banette started glowing rapidly. "I HAVE BEEN ABSORBING IT! I CAN ONLY DIE FROM ONE WAY, AND THAT WAS IS NOT FROM DAMAGE!" He laughed. "I WILL END YOU ALL!" "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
luigimaster5989
#41432376Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:20 PM GMT

Lunar started to talk "So nyou think you can just kill the lunarien angels? you are so pathetic banette, you have never accutly inflicted any damage on us, it as if nothing has happened yet" Lunar laughed at banette's futile attempts "There is no light you can break" shade said as if nothing has ever affected him "We will live on as we watch your body be killed by your own self" Auran said "Nothing can hurt the light, and your abilities are ours! for the flute was not mean to kill you banette, WE TOOK ALL OF YOUR STOLEN ABILITIES, EVEN YOUR OWN!" They all laughed "You are not the only one who can control a curse"
EmancipationLabs
#41432758Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:25 PM GMT

Banette smiled. "Have you forgotten? A am a ghost. Infact, none of this is real." Banette laughed. "Remember when you woke up from your dream? Well let me tell you. That was still part of the dream. All of this was. All your power, was just a dream. In reality, a reaper is stronger than an angel. For a reaper has a more important job. Right now, Shade is less then thirty seconds away from death. And I am awake. This...this me...Is just your thoughts. Just a person in your dream." "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
EmancipationLabs
#41432813Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:25 PM GMT

Ooc; By the way, in the real fight, they can take damage from Banette. He can surpass light. "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
luigimaster5989
#41433068Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:28 PM GMT

Lunar laughed "if this IS a dream....then how would shade die from a mere figment of protection? ITS IMPOSSABLE!" Shade also laughed "You have failed to understand us banette, you will never grasp life for you have killed it" Shade spoke as he knew it was a dream "But you know.....you don't have the power of the posative crystals anymore, the negatives have a specific purpose, even if this is a dream, i can absorb the power of the posative crytals with the negative, you have lost all of your power" L:unar laughed
EmancipationLabs
#41433303Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:32 PM GMT

"Didn't I mention?" Banette smiled. "I am awake. I can attack any of you. I have already infected Shade. Who shall I curse next?" Banette smiled. "Your petty little insults humor me. As long as the my two relics exist, I can exist." Banette smiled. "They are cursed, for me to die, they need to be destroyed. And the only way they can be destroyed is if I am dead." Banette smiled. "What will you do, little Pokemon? Wait until poor Shade is dead?"' "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
luigimaster5989
#41433631Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:37 PM GMT

Lunar was typically enraged, from this, he woke up from banette's nightmare, something impossable for those with little light in their souls "let me SHOW you what i am going to do YOU PATHETIC GHOST!" Lunar turned bright red, his eyes were pitch black, he went back to having 1 tail, but his energy remaind the same "LET THE TRUE BATTLE BEGIN!" Lunar bluttered out in complete power "Even for a reaper, an angel has hope to killing one! even if it ost him his own life!" Lunar turned into the angel he did in banette's dream now
EmancipationLabs
#41433898Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:41 PM GMT

"What I have been waiting for. A single, one on one battle. Oh what will you do when little Shade is dead, huh?" Banette smiled, and they entered the Negative World. "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
luigimaster5989
#41434120Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:45 PM GMT

Lunar laughed "Shade and auran were never here, just me and fluerbeele, you put me and fluerbelle to sleep and i dreamed of those two, right now, shade is alive and giving me hope as others are!" Lunar seemed to sound as if it were true, all the people who were giving him hop, their souls appeared behind him, they came as ten, then hundred, then thousands "Let their souls give me power!" The prayers of the pokemon went into shade "you posses hundreds, but i posses thousands banette, but i did not kill for these prayers!" Lunar turned to a blinding light and eveolvend into a golden umbreon "THIS IS YOUR LAST BREATH!"
luigimaster5989
#41434347Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:49 PM GMT

Angel Lunar theme - Supporting me (Biolizard theme)
EmancipationLabs
#41434387Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:49 PM GMT

Banette laughed. "If Shade is safe, why is he cursed. Is it because...I have Dusknoir to do my work too? That's right, my group, the ShadowRevenant Faction, have attacked Shade. He will still die. There is no hope. You may have prayers. But we will fight, may I say, to the death." Banette flew around, they were not that far from Lunar Tower. "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"
luigimaster5989
#41434525Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:51 PM GMT

Lunar turned into a golden coment and hit banette "Let us fight and let shade die then, the only thing im focused on right now is your death!" The roof of lunar tower shattered by the force of lunar's attack
EmancipationLabs
#41434625Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:53 PM GMT

Banette flew into Lunar Tower from the force of the attack. He retaliated by hitting Lunar with a hyper beam doing equal damage, making Lunar smash through one of the walls. Banette then flew out and used Fire Blast, sending fire everywhere. "f٥гﻉ√ﻉг"