of     1   

FluteGeek
#39793806Wednesday, December 29, 2010 6:35 AM GMT

I could really use some advice on comeing up with something decent. I've thrown around 3 different endings so far, and none of them seem to do the trick. I'm not really looking for plot-wise how it should end, but more of strategies to go about it. I'd really like to post what I have so far, or even a summary of my story, but with this being the internet, I can't really trust that it wont be stolen. Sorry.
popstarzoe
#39863111Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:01 AM GMT

It doesn't mater if it was stolen. If it actually gets published, you will say, "UMG! IT'S MY IDEA :D:D:D:D!" Post it and I will reply on a good ending.
Macattack2001
#39866982Thursday, December 30, 2010 3:41 AM GMT

Well we need a genre if its action or medevial i should it could be "Where almost the the dragon lair! we need to keep going"They enter the cave"The DRAGON" charector flys up and stabs dragon dragon drops breaking the stone floors revealing flowing lava the second charector stays behind to fend off skeletons while the second charector runs up the capsizeing floor at the tip lunges to the door and is outside in the cold snow as the tower is engulfed in flames the second charector weeps then slumps off back home. Thats all i got.
popstarzoe
#40139548Saturday, January 01, 2011 11:29 PM GMT

@above DRAGON STEROTYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#40141325Saturday, January 01, 2011 11:49 PM GMT

Well then why would you bother posting this? if your so paranoid that were gonna steal your work then get a friend to read it and ask for suggestions.

of     1