of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

lSniperl
#40059662Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:12 AM GMT

Story: On a stormy winter night Michael George-Taylor and his friend Kyle Moore decided to climb the alps. But something devastating put them apart. As they were climbing an avalanche decided to take them down. They luckily werent completely seperated but...they were trapped in a cave. With tempatures dropping below freezing they had hours to survive. This is their survival story. ---Main Roles--- Climbers- Michael George-Taylor: lSniperl Kyle Moore: Rescue Team: Sgt. Auburn: Cpt. Lopez: ---Big Time Helpers--- Set Building Helper(s): Director:
ashley856
#40059741Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:13 AM GMT

Kyle Moore :3
mdmcg
#40059840Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:14 AM GMT

I suggest poopiepants929 as the director
lSniperl
#40059927Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:15 AM GMT

Ok. And kyle is a guy.. o.e
ashley856
#40060002Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:15 AM GMT

I know. You COULD make the name Kylie or Kayla or Kylena or something >.>
mdmcg
#40060068Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:16 AM GMT

Btw I am poopiepants929 but I got banned, I will be reactivate by 2 hours from now
lSniperl
#40060580Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:22 AM GMT

---Main Roles--- Climbers- Michael George-Taylor: lSniperl Kylie Moore: Ashely856 Rescue Team: Sgt. Auburn: Cpt. Lopez: ---Big Time Helpers--- Set Building Helper(s): Director: PoopiePants929
LuciusMarciusRutilus
#40062086Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:38 AM GMT

I would like to be CPT. Lopez.
lSniperl
#40062324Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:41 AM GMT

---Main Roles--- Climbers- Michael George-Taylor: lSniperl Kylie Moore: Ashely856 Rescue Team: Sgt. Auburn: Cpt. Lopez: Stormtrooper26 ---Big Time Helpers--- Set Building Helper(s): Director: PoopiePants929
LuciusMarciusRutilus
#40062491Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:43 AM GMT

Thank you sniper.
poopiepants929
#40079932Saturday, January 01, 2011 5:55 AM GMT

Hey sniper, I'm reactivated. Send me some info about the movie.
Lacrosseboy55
#40102273Saturday, January 01, 2011 4:01 PM GMT

I will write the script as mentioned. I need some character bios and what they look like.
poopiepants929
#40120141Saturday, January 01, 2011 7:48 PM GMT

ItsFutur
#40125851Saturday, January 01, 2011 8:50 PM GMT

director!
Lacrosseboy55
#40125968Saturday, January 01, 2011 8:51 PM GMT

Already taken. I think if I was lSniperl you may be a better choice.
poopiepants929
#40130697Saturday, January 01, 2011 9:45 PM GMT

Bump
lSniperl
#40139064Saturday, January 01, 2011 11:23 PM GMT

Anyone want auburn and poopiepants can i get some of your work? (like what youve directed)
Blockbreaker655
#40143430Sunday, January 02, 2011 12:13 AM GMT

Can I be set builder? I'm a pretty good c-framer
Sunburst1031
#40151628Sunday, January 02, 2011 1:47 AM GMT

Can Sgt Auburn be a girl? If yes then Auburn. if not then rescue team please
lSniperl
#40152323Sunday, January 02, 2011 1:57 AM GMT

---Main Roles--- Climbers- Michael George-Taylor: lSniperl Kylie Moore: Ashely856 Rescue Team- Sgt. Auburn: Sunburst1031 Cpt. Lopez: Stormtrooper26 ---Big Time Helpers--- Set Building Helper(s): Director: PoopiePants929
Lacrosseboy55
#40152475Sunday, January 02, 2011 1:59 AM GMT

rescue team is Auburn and Lopez, We may need one more character though so check this thread frequently.
lSniperl
#40153410Sunday, January 02, 2011 2:12 AM GMT

---Main Roles--- Climbers- Michael George-Taylor: lSniperl Kylie Moore: Ashely856 Rescue Team- Sgt. Auburn: Sunburst1031 Cpt. Lopez: Stormtrooper26 NEW SCENES AND CHARECTERS- Cult Leader: Cultist: ---Big Time Helpers--- Set Building Helper(s): Director: PoopiePants929
poopiepants929
#40155137Sunday, January 02, 2011 2:36 AM GMT

Where did the cult come from?
Lacrosseboy55
#40163979Sunday, January 02, 2011 4:26 AM GMT

Me.
Lacrosseboy55
#40164756Sunday, January 02, 2011 4:36 AM GMT

“Black Ice” A film by ISniperI Written By Lacrosseboy55 (Two people sit in what looks to be a hotel room watching TV, there are two single beds which each of them are sitting on their own) Michael: We fly all the way to Europe, just to find that a storm is coming our way! Kylie: Michael, it is Tuesday, The storm is going to hit Saturday, we could try to reach the top Michael: Kylie, the high altitudes can change everything though, anyways this is your first high altitude climb, things could get REALLY ugly. (Kylie jumps off her bed) Kylie: Michael George-Taylor! I am not going to let you tell me that I am not climbing! Michael: Ok then? So I’m guessing were gonna climb? Kylie: Mmhm. Michael: Your sure? Kylie: Do I sound sure? Michael: Then pack your bags and lets get a car to the base of the mountain! (The two exit the room) Scene 2 (The two hikers get to a mountainous region) Michael: Well theirs the rescue team (Lopez and Auburn walk over to them) Auburn: You two going up that hill? Kylie: Hill? Michael: Yeah, this one looks pretty tame. Lopez: Don’t let it deceive you, she’s a killer Kylie: You mean…Theres a killer in there? Lopez: Has she ever mountain hiked before? Michael: She is still getting used to mountain terminology. Auburn: Oh, yes of course, Well we need to see your climbing permits Michael: Here is mine. (Pulls out a card, maybe the game card) Auburn: Michael George-Taylor, alright, Lopez copy this down! Kylie: Here is mine Auburn: Kylie Moore, Alright, Well I am Sgt. Auburn and this is Cpt. Lopez we are here if you guys run into any yetis… Kylie: Yetis? Auburn: Uh no, I am just making an example…As I was saying if you guys run into trouble we will climb up there and help you guys down. Lopez: So do you guys got your flares, food and tents? Michael: All in these bags. Auburn: Well good luck, happy trails Lopez: By the way, here is a map, in case you get lost, Which route are you taking? Michael: Straight through, We are going right up. Lopez: Simple rules, don’t feed, touch or kill the animals and the mountain should be kept the way it was when you came. Auburn: And watch out that storm is already brewing at the peak Michael: Told ya Kylie: Shut up. Lopez: Good luck and see you in a couple of days (Kylie and Michael walk past) Kylie: Well if that’s a hill to you then whats a mountain? Scene 3: (The two are jumping up the mountain) Michael: Think three steps a head Kylie, and always check your footing Kylie: *Pant* You’re making this look easy Michael: Just take it slow, Kylie this is the easy part. Kylie: (Sarcastically) Oh great! Michael: Ah, this fresh air, you can’t find this anywhere in Los Angeles Kylie: Just when I was getting used to the warm smoggy California air. Michael: That stuff kills you Kylie, this stuff saves you, rejuvenates you Kylie: Thanks for that Michael (Wind begins howling loudly and slightly ominous, The two stop) Michael: The storm is coming… Kylie: Are we going to die? Michael: No, we are fine (a large rumbling sound is heard) Kylie: What was that? Michael: I really hope that wasn’t what I thought it was Kylie: *Scared voice* Michael? Michael: Avalanche! Kylie: What? No! Please! God, No! Michael: Down the mountain! Slide! (A stock video of an avalanche is shown and then everything goes black, when it returns to normal they are in a decent sized cave blocked by snow, Kylie is walking around while Michael is on the ground) Kylie: Michael? Michael!? Michael: Kylie? You ok? Kylie: Yeah, I think, We got swept away and lodged in a cave Michael: F--- ( You can decide if you want it edited or not) Kylie: It’s so cold… Michael: Kylie, Do you have your bag? Kylie: I lost it in the avalanche Michael: I lost mine too. No radio or flare Kylie: So no fire? Michael: No fire. Michael: Kylie, I hate to say this but our situation looks grim Kylie: We have to fight for survival, Michael, we can’t just roll over and die Michael: We are up so high, I could see the summit, Kylie you’ll get blown off the mountain with those winds Kylie: Michael, we got to fight, Death isn’t just going to let us escape Michael: You got your climbing picks? Kylie: Yup Michael: We both got our sub zero survival gear Kylie: Lets dig our way out! Scene 4 (Lopez and Auburn stand looking at the hill) Lopez: May god help their souls. Auburn: That hills is a killing machine Lopez: We have to go up there, and help them Auburn: Go get the gear and lets move up the mountain (On the mountain) (Scene 5) (The two hikers emerge from the cliff and begin going down slowly) Michael: Lets go, slowly out Kylie: Oh my god! The light! Michael: Kylie, don’t look at it, you’ll go snow blind Kylie: Jesus! This mountain is going to kill us! Michael: Thanks for pointing out the obvious Kylie: No prob-AHHHHH (Kylie falls into a hole covered by snow) Michael: KYLIE! NO! HANG ON! IM CLIMBING DOWN! Scene 5 Michael: Kylie? You ok? Kylie: My arm… Michael: How bad does it hurt? Kylie: I can’t feel it… Michael: Oo…It looks broken (Kylie gets up) Kylie: We are not getting out of this one that easy… Michael: Yeah, your not going to be able to climb up, The sun is going down anyways (Rumbling again, Snow falls through the hole) Michael: Oh crap! Go into that tunnel! Straight ahead! (The two begin climbing into a narrower tunnel) Kylie: Where are we going? Michael: Somewhere out of here! Scene 6 Auburn: They could have taken shelter in one of the tunnels Lopez: Yeah, but which one? Auburn: Probably, a little higher up, lets keep moving Lopez: So how many people died up here this year? Auburn: 36 including my husband Lopez: What happened? Auburn: Well, We were climbing together, and a avalanche, like this one came and took him off the mountain… Lopez: Man, and you still work here? Isn’t that a little traumatic? Auburn: Yeah, but I’m not gonna let these kids die up here. Lopez: Oo! The motive to save the kids Auburn: Lopez, take this seriously Lopez: Sorry, Auburn Auburn: We don’t have much time before those kids are gone (Auburn and Lopez begin going up the mountain) Scene 7 Michael: I think the snow stopped piling in… Kylie: Then we are going to have to keep moving Michael: I have a flashlight, thank god. Kylie: Use it then! Michael: (Pulls out a flashlight) Alright, Lets keep moving Kylie: How do you think our parents are going to react? Michael: To what? Kylie: Us dying. Michael: Lets not think about that just yet. Kylie: You notice, the temperature is dropping and fast Michael: Yeah, I didn’t want to say anything though. Kylie: Awww, thanks Michael Scene 8 Lopez: I got a feeling about this one (Auburn and Lopez look down the tunnel, it’s a different way in to the tunnel Michael and Kylie are trapped in) Auburn: HELLO! (his voice echos) Michael: Oh my god, did you hear that?! Kylie: Yes! Both: Yes we are down here help us! Lopez: Do you here that? I new it! I new those kids would be down there! (Rumble) Auburn: Another avalanche, we got to go down there or else they might be trapped down there until it thaws! Lopez: Ok lets go quick! Auburn: We are coming down! Just hold on for a minute! Michael: Yes! Kylie: Wooooohooooo! (Auburn and Lopez appear around the corner) Lopez: Yes, we found you! Auburn: One problem, that ways is closed off by an avalanche Lopez: How about that way Michael: Snow. Lopez: Oh Come on Auburn: Lets see if this cave is documented Lopez: Most of the caves are interconnected, Auburn. Auburn: Still, we don’t know what we are going to face… Michael: Lopez, while you’re waiting take a look at Kylies arm, its broken I think (Lopez walks over to Kylie to identify the problem) Lopez: By the looks of this arm we better double time our escape Auburn: Here it is, Rivers, lakes, pits, and mostly tight caves that may end at sheer cliffs Lopez: So pretty much a hostile environment? Auburn: Pretty much. Lopez: Fun. Auburn: Very fun. Michael: Lets get a move on Scene 8 Lopez: It seems that this mountain is the new killer Auburn: Yeah, I wonder, what the cave is going to be like- (Rumble – Earthquake) Lopez: That’s an earthquake! Auburn: We don’t want to get trapped in this tight cave! Michael: GO! Kylie: CMON! (The tunnel opens into a bigger room, in the commotion Lopez falls into a deep pond of ice cold water and dies) Auburn: In this tunnel! C’mon! Michael: Alright! Auburn: Wait, where is Lopez? Kylie: C’mon! He is dead! Auburn: Lopez! Where are you! Michael: Auburn! C’mon! (As the 3 walk through another cramped tunnel) Auburn: THIS MOUNTAIN IS KILLING US OFF ONE BY ONE! Michael: These tunnels are never going to end… Kylie: 2 avalanches and a earthquake and we are on the mountain when this happens. Auburn: (In a tired voice) We…Have… to…keep…moving Michael: Auburn, may I see this caves map Auburn: I dropped it back there Michael: This just keeps on getting better doesn’t it? Kylie: I don’t want to die down here… Auburn: Lets see where this tunnel goes… (The group keeps walking) Michael: Watch out! It ends at a cliff! Auburn: I…I…think I see light! Michael: Kylie’s arm, Auburn Auburn: Oh yeah… Michael: The cave has almost all the advantages Kylie: I’m sorry but its life or death…We’ve got to take a chance (The three begin climbing down, the screen goes black and reopens when they are at the bottom) Michael: We made it, Kylie you ok? Kylie: As of now, yeah, but…that smell is going to knock me out Auburn: My god, what is that stench? Michael: It’s coming from that way. Kylie: And that’s the way out… Auburn: You two wait here, I’ll go check it out. Michael: Be careful Auburn: Yeah. (Auburn turns the corner and sees a pond filled with blood) Auburn: Oh my god. Cult Member: (From another cave corridor) Who are you? Auburn: Sgt. Auburn, Mountain caretaker and search and rescue team leader. Cult Leader: (Pulls out a knife) Ha! Caretaker? I feed it, nurture it, and love it. Auburn: Whoa! Put that knife away! Cult Leader: Your friend made a good meal, but the mountain is still hungry for flesh. (Michael and Kylie enter the room) Michael: What is going on? Who is that? Cult Leader: I’m the caretaker…I’ve been watching you this whole time…. Cult member: We worship this mountain…It is holy ground Kylie: And you didn’t help us?! You…You…MONSTERS! Cult Leader: The mountain does not like trespassers Auburn: (Pulls out a gun) If that’s true, then you killed my husband! Cult Leader: (Smirking) 36…and counting Auburn: AAAAH! (Auburn attacks Cult Leader but Cult member attacks) Cult Member: Don’t make me kill you! Auburn: (Auburn pushes Cult Member into the bloody pond) Cult member: AAAAAAAAAH!!!! NOOOOOOOO! Michael: What the? Cult Leader: That’s the mouth of the mountain, where we feed people like you to…him Kylie: We gotta go! Please just let us out! Cult Leader: If anyone knew of our existence we would be dead, so I am sorry! Michael: (Attacks the cult leader) ARGH! Cult Leader: (Cuts Michael) Michael: AHHHH! Auburn: (Takes out knife) Michael! Go! Michael: Auburn! Kylie: Michael! C’Mon! Michael: Out the door! Kylie: Yeah! (Auburn pushes Cult Leader into the pit and they both die) (Michael and Kylie bust through the door) Michael: Oh my god, we made it Kylie: Remind me, I am never going on another mountain EVER Michael: Please remind me… But we need the police to get down here, stat Kylie: Lets get something to eat first… Michael: That shouldn’t be a problem, base camp is right there. Kylie: That Auburn, She saved our lives Michael: Lopez, too. Kylie: Lets get outta here before that mountain decides to launch another avalanche on us. Michael: Hehe…Yeah. (The two walk off towards the base camp as the screen fades to black

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right