of     1   

ThadWallbridge
#40218252Sunday, January 02, 2011 10:09 PM GMT

This is for actors and actresses to post they're available, so a movie director, writer, producer ect. can go on and see all the applicants and offer them a job in their movie/video. If you're an Actor/Actress please post in your application the following: -Username -Amount of Tix & Robux (For costume cost) -Expiriance (If any) -And optional, why you would like to be in a movie/video and about yourself. If you're a movie maker (director, writer, producer ect) feel free to browse and post what your movie is about and casting roles available. Thanks and have a nice day, ThadWallbridge
ThadWallbridge
#40218899Sunday, January 02, 2011 10:15 PM GMT

Here is an example of an Actor/Actress proper post... Name: ThadWallbridge $$$$: 347 Tix 0 R$ Expiriance: Featured in a Dr. Who video About Me: Hi I'm Bridgette, you can call me Bridge. I love acting (Even on ROBLOX) and I've been told I am good actress. I have a very bubbly yet professional personality and have been complimented on my kindness and respect towards others. If you want me to be in your movie or video please send me a message! Thanks For Reading, Bridge
RoboHotdogs62098
#40226573Sunday, January 02, 2011 11:35 PM GMT

Name: <<< You can figure that out... Money: Couldn't you just put morphs at the scene? Experience: None what-so-ever, but I do have good grammar. About Me: I dont want you to know anything about me, just put me in a movie.

of     1