of     1   

deathguardian92
#40233046Monday, January 03, 2011 12:50 AM GMT

In a medieval world, where magic and monsters are part of everyday life and the world is united in universal peace. But something is rising in Stiruuk, the city of the poor, the slums. In a lawless environment, a forbidden school of magic has come into play. Blood Magic. Long ago an ancient order was made to stop the Blood Magicians, but they are old, weak, their skills dulled by the years. A new order has been made, it started in the capital, and now soldiers and villagers alike swarm to various posts to enlist in the new presitigous Order. You are among the new recruits. It will not be easy. Though the order has spirits, magic, fortune, and the power of the right on their side, the enemy has the advantage of ancient, powerful magics, and stealth. Will you defeat them? Or will you be destroyed and swept away in the tides of darkness that are sure to follow the victory of this new threat... Rules: 1: Basic ROBLOX rules apply and Swearing is an insta-ban, cencor it please, and do even that sparingly 2: 3 strikes, yer out! 3: Listen to the admins 4: Admins can give the first strike 5: Romance to a minimum 6: Put I read the rules under your char sheet if you read this 7: Do the above or you will not be accepted 8: Fewer Blood Mages than Order members, I'll decide the number depending on the number of joins. 9: Put out of character comments in parenthesis (Like this) 10: Max of 3 characters per people, or things get messy 11: I control NPCs, and am a type 2 RPer Order Member Character Sheet: Na.me: A.ge: Appearance: Bio: Inventory: Likes: Dislikes: Reason for joinning the Order(Optional): Other(Optional): Blood Mage Character Sheet: Na.me: A.ge: Appearance: Bio: Inventory: Likes: Dislikes: Reason for joining the "Rebelion": Other(Optional): We begin in the capital, anybody joining in the middle need to find a way to fit their appearance into things.
Casey556
#40233529Monday, January 03, 2011 12:55 AM GMT

(I'll tag it...)
deathguardian92
#40234265Monday, January 03, 2011 1:03 AM GMT

May this bump keep me on the front 3 pages till tomorrow...
Lizzie492sAlt
#40242962Monday, January 03, 2011 2:31 AM GMT

I like this. Joining. Tommorow, my main will be unbanned, so I will just use my main. But I'll type my CS nao.
Lizzie492sAlt
#40243080Monday, January 03, 2011 2:32 AM GMT

Nevermind. To lazy. I'll do it tommorow. :P
deathguardian92
#40369189Wednesday, January 05, 2011 2:50 AM GMT

Mine: Order Member Na.me: Valiel Corith A.ge: 27 Appearance: Tall, muscular, but with a face ugly enough to kill something. The claw marks on it don't help at all. Brown hair and dark eyes that nobody has looked into long enough to learn the color of. His muscles were about the only thing that got him into the order, and he isn't in good shape from the proving grounds. Bio: A blacksmith who was driven out of the city by angry rebels, he decided to join the order to get them back and drive them away, in hopes that nobody else has to lose as much money as he did. Inventory: A helmet, some armor, a shield and a slightly enchanted sword. Likes: Making things, the warmth of a fire, and the feel of a good weapon Dislikes: The cold, moving too much, and the blood magicians Reason for joinning the Order: He was attacked by angry rebels because he wouldn't work for free. He joins in hopes to get back at them and "To stop others from going through what he did" though nobody believes the last part. Blood Mage Na.me: Stephan Ambermage A.ge: 14 Appearance: Thin, pale, and a little short. He has dark hair and green eyes. His hair is nearly impossible to force down, and he has the arrogant look of an Ambermage, though he has a bit of fear mixed in that is a bit unusual. Bio: The Ambermages have a long history of blood magic and dark dealings, and because of it they are leaders of the rebelion. Stephan was born into a family of blood mages as an only child. His mother died shortly after he was born, and he carries her amulet with him everywhere. He is currently apprenticed to his father, Bavren, a cruel yet effective teacher, as well as a leader the rebels. Inventory: A magical staff, a protective amulet, and a pair of apprentice robes Likes: The feel of power, his mother, and his freedom. Enjoys solitude and study Dislikes: His father/master. The "Unfairness" of the world. The growing "Thing" in his mind Reason for joining the "Rebelion": He was born to into it, and agrees with it's terms completely.
deathguardian92
#40396265Wednesday, January 05, 2011 9:30 PM GMT

-_- Anybody? BUMP!

of     1