of     315   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Metroid35
#40444488Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:30 PM GMT

Ryan was sitting on the couch in his living room, when his mother came up to him, looking up he asked, "What?" his mother looked at him and said, "I need you to go get some groceries." his mother gave him a list, looking over it he headed out. He was walking along, passing people going back and forth. When he saw a man in a trench coat, with the collar pulled over his mouth and nose. The strange thing was, he was looking directly at Ryan. "What are you looking at?" he glared at the man, which proceeded to grab him. Other men came out of the alleys, and one knocked him out with the butt of his pistol. Ryan woke in a vat with blue liquid, not water, something different. He could barely make out, "Sector Delta" on a plaque. He was genuinely scared, for the first time. He looked around, seeing others floating in the same liquid. He saw they were all staring out into the distance, as if looking at something he couldn't see. He realised that they would do this to him, he started pounding on the glass. Suddenly, he felt stronger... almost as if, he were a superhuman. His skin had a strange look to it. He touched his skin, it was covered in scales, and strange patterns. He realised his canines were a bit longer than usual. What am I?! He hit the glass hard. A crack spread over the surface, and the blue liquid carried him onto the shiny, white floor. He looked around, scared. He was just standing there, in shock. Armed men came out with guns, they beat him, and beat him... And the blackness gripped him once more... NOTE: You look like the animal you are, for example, Ryan is a Pit Viper, so he has scales and patterns. His upper canines are longer, and filled with deadly venom. Rules: No auto-dodging No auto-hitting No godmodding No metagaming Do not change the location unless given permission Please keep your animal different from others. Character Sheet: Name: A.ge: (Experiments live to about 21 ye.ars) Looks: Personality: DNA Injection: Animal's Ability: Other:
Metroid35
#40444647Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:32 PM GMT

Name: Ryan A.ge: 17 Looks: Wavy, brown hair. A jacket and undershirt. If you look at his skin, it looks like he has tattoos all over. But they are actually patterns on his scales. Looking at his teeth, you see longer canines than that of a human. Personality: Quiet, but will become protective. DNA Injection: Pit Viper Animal's Ability: Ryan was injected with Pit Viper DNA, making his canines elongate. Filled with venom, one bite from those teeth and, well, let's say you have 20 minutes to live. Other:
Casey556
#40444686Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:33 PM GMT

(... Maybe...)
Metroid35
#40444853Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:35 PM GMT

Rules: No auto-dodging No auto-hitting No godmodding No metagaming Do not change the location unless given permission Please keep your animal different from others Keep da.ting G-rated.
Frankbomb2
#40445046Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:38 PM GMT

Name: Jason A.ge: (Experiments live to about 21 ye.ars) 12 Looks:Black shirt, and torn blue jeans. Black nikes. Is covered in chocolate brown fur. Personality: Talkative,Arrogant, and over confident. But is also at sometimes is kind, and compassionate. DNA Injection: Wold Animal's Ability: Howl that will stun any1 who hears it, and razor sharp claws that'll rip you to shreds in about 10 seconds. Other:
Metroid35
#40445096Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:39 PM GMT

(Accepted)
Frankbomb2
#40445123Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:39 PM GMT

(YEAH!!!!)
Metroid35
#40445212Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:40 PM GMT

(Your in a testing vat until you're moved to a cell By the way.)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40445234Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:41 PM GMT

Name: Tox Ag/e: 17 Appearance: Tox stands at 6'1 with a tall, powerful build. Her form appears gender-neutral due to her carapace. Her red carapace possesses dull spikes and ridges on the elbows and shoulders, and her mouth is full of powerful teeth. Her eyes are pure black and extremely powerful. She has a pair of long, tough antennae protruding from her head. The back of Tox's hands each have a 3 foot long, saw-like blade that can be sheathed and unsheathed. A pair of large yet unusable Ant wings protrude from Tox's back. Personality: Solitary, quick to strike at those who provoke her, very stubborn. DNA Injection: Myrmecia Croslandi Animal's Ability: Able to carry many times her own weight, thick carapace, blades similar to the mandibles of a Bulldog ant, can perform amazing jumps. Other: Tox doesn't remember her past, but does remember basic skills required in everyday life. (Yeah, Bulldog Ants will mess you up.)
Metroid35
#40445323Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:42 PM GMT

(Accepted, ORLYNAO my Pit Viper will win! RAISE YO HAND FO PIT VIPERS)
Frankbomb2
#40445391Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:43 PM GMT

(When do we start)
Metroid35
#40445445Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:44 PM GMT

(Let's get a few more characters, like 2 more.)
Metroid35
#40445503Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:45 PM GMT

(Or you can start now, in a cell. Since you guys were the first. I'm already in the cell, sitting on a bunkbed)
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40445509Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:45 PM GMT

(I don't think we'll get 2 more.)
AnnaBanana1999
#40445566Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:45 PM GMT

--Explodes with happyness-- Yes!! YYEEEESS!! I chance to show off my lynx-like-powers... like a ninja lynx... FWAH! Name: Xarna De'Lune A.ge: 18 Looks: Long hair that turned a dirty while. My skin is soft, almost like fur, and I have whiskers and ears with tufts of fur flowing out like a type of waterfall. My body is slim but powerful in the same way, and I have a beigh (spellcheck) tail and long, sharp fingernails. I wear a very short jean skirt and a red tank top, and my left ear is peirced 3 times with one red, one gold and one silver hoops. My feet are more like paws than actual feet, but my hands are still human, except with the white paleness and the soft feeling of fur. Personality: Quiet but outgoing at the same time. DNA Injection: Lynx. Animal's Ability: Amazingly agile and swift. Other: Born alone, always been alone. I was walking to the party store in my neighborhood with my friend Tyler. He ran away at the last second and I was taken with the men who had beaten me senseless.
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40445596Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:46 PM GMT

(Bulldog Ants are still awesome.)
Metroid35
#40445629Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:46 PM GMT

(Let's start. Yeah, we'll just wait.) Ryan was sitting on the bunkbed, waiting for the nasty food tray to come sliding under the door. He just sighed, all he wanted was a mouse, or maybe the guy's hand. He laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
Metroid35
#40445653Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:47 PM GMT

(Accepted anna)
Frankbomb2
#40445683Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:47 PM GMT

(Let's start!) Jason looks around the room. His headached intensly. He stood, but couldn't walk for the pain. He punched the metal cell was and cut his hand. He has to find a way to escape, but how?
moonlightdancingcat3
#40445684Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:47 PM GMT

Name: Arcadia A.ge: 14 Looks: Smooth lavender skin, dark purple hair, thin light pink lips, forked tongue, thin fingers, delicate hands, long legs. Her outfit is long purple gloves, and a light pink short futuristic dress. :3 And long purple leather boots. o3o to match her gloves. Personality: Confused, devious, wishful, silent. DNA Injection: Poisioness salamander. (The OP stole my snakeness. T_T) Animal's Ability: Quickness, agility, flexibility, and poison, if you touch her hands. :3 Which is why she wears long gloves. o3o Other: Can't be recognized hardly, so nobody knows her anymore. :U And, she had like a bunch of people worshipping her, as she told them that she was a goddess, though she wasn't. ':3 But she sort of regrets it.. o3o
Sigurdcrozov
Top 25 Poster
#40445725Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:47 PM GMT

Tox was in the same cramped cell as Ryan, curled up in the corner. She was as far away from Ryan as possible. (Remember, carapace keeps her gender-neutral in appearance.)
Metroid35
#40445758Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:48 PM GMT

(TOO BAD. I'M THE SNAKE HERE. But accepted.)
Casey556
#40445768Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:48 PM GMT

Name: Lee A.ge: 16 Apperance: Lee stands at 5'11 and he is stronger then he looks, and he is about the size of an average man. He has two medium sized canines as his front two teeth. His fingernails have been replaced with claws of a White Tiger. He uses them for weapons and tools. His hair a white color and is spiked back. He wears a Black Hoodie and black jeans. He also lost the ability to wear shoes, because his feet are now those of a white tigers. He also has white hair on him as a White Tiger does. Personality: Lee is normally a loner, but when provoked he will become very protective. DNA Injection: White Tiger Animal's Ability: He can run faster then any other human. He has claws that are sharper then most blades, and has teeth that can cut human flesh and bone with exetreme ease. Other: Lee is highly sensitive about his surroundings.
Metroid35
#40445863Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:49 PM GMT

I casted a glance at the... person? (since your gender-less appearance confuses me.) I spoke up, "The food here is nothing like when I escaped... I just want a nice mouse..." I turned over, staring at the ceiling again.
moonlightdancingcat3
#40445913Thursday, January 06, 2011 9:50 PM GMT

It'd be cool to have like a reptilian character with like dark red dragon like skin, and beady eyes.. o3o

of     315   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right