of     1   

Tuxwonder
#40507061Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:23 AM GMT

Dont ask me why this is in a Lua format. Any other ideas, post them! ;D "------- SHOP --------" "Sensors" --[[ "Animometer" : $500 - Gives your depth underground "Scouter" : $2000 - "Vegeta! What does the scouter say about how much this diamond is worth?" "Its worth over 9000!!!" --]] "Utility" --[[ "Ladder" (6) : $200 - Allows you to climb up high shafts "Catwalk" (10) : $200 - Allows you to walk along rocky edges "Air Filter" (2) : $1000 - Clears up all air within a 20 block radius "Generator" (2) : $1000 - Can recharge a Screw Driller, Rocket pack, or Rocket Shoes in 30 seconds. --]] "Mining Tools" --[[ "Sharp Pickaxe" : $1200 - Doesnt dull as quickly as your normal pickaxe, 50% more money for every gem/ore you dig "Diamond Pickaxe" : $6000 - Never dulls. 150% more money for every ore/gem you dig "Screw Driller" : $4050 - A circular drill that drills down at about 2 bricks a second. Drill must be recharged after every use (50 bricks per full charge) "TNT" (4) : $850 - Explodes an area with a radius of 3. Anything in its radius will be destroyed (with the exeption of Diamonds). Detination time is 10 seconds "TNT Bundle" (4) : $1850 - Explodes an area with a radius of 7. Anything in its radius will be destroyed (with the exeption of Diamonds). Detination time is 10 seconds --]] "Miscellanious" --[[ "Sandwich" : $25 - Heals 20% of your total health "Hard Hat" : $200 - Makes the impact of falling rocks do 50% less harm "Roof" (4) : $450 - Blocks all falling rocks from hitting a player "Bed" : $300 - Heals a player to full health in 20 seconds "Gas Mask" : $2000 - Blocks most Natural Gas from harming you. You lose 10% health every 20 seconds "Rocket Shoes" : $4000 - Boosts the player's walking speed by 80% "Rocket Pack" : $7000 - A player fly easily around in a mine --]]
McZeno
#40509613Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:56 AM GMT

support
McZeno
#40509897Saturday, January 08, 2011 12:59 AM GMT

MC reference ftw
jigglypuff555
#40608192Sunday, January 09, 2011 10:33 AM GMT

A Sandwhich Is Not 25$! IT NEEDS MORE.
AgentD
#40636734Sunday, January 09, 2011 8:37 PM GMT

Support.
dylanxzxz
#40997208Sunday, January 16, 2011 5:35 AM GMT

dud=this block can look like any gem ore rock and only gives 5% of the cash earend from the real rock dud detector (350)=this may be 1 use only but it will help if theres a dud within 5 blocks it will turn into the real thing platinum= the dud detector will help very well on this this gives the miner 900 cash but theres only 3 every 20 blocks gaint robloxian eating worm (GREW)=beware of this worm it will attack whoever goes after its gems (can be random to some gems) theres 4 things in shop that you can fight it off with( btw theres a mother grew that if some one finds it all blocks are cleared and it is turend into a stadium were every one is forced to fight it.if you kill it every one gets 20 of every block) (if some one dosent have a wepon they will be given the anti grew sword): defense bot (2000)=this bot will fight off any GREW's (maximum of 3 GREW's) that try to attack you but theres a catch it has a chance of it malfuntoin and kill its owner anti worm sword (500)= this is pretty handy if your good at sword fighting every hit does a random of either 2%-30% of its health each hit soilder (1000)= this is like the defense bot but it dosent malfuntoin instead he can die anti grew spray(1500)= this just scares away any grews within 20 blocks mine bot (15000)= this bot will help you mine things with you cutting mine time in half(it costes so mush cuse it never needs charging and stays with you intell you leave) levels=level 1= level one is nothing but dirt for 15 blocks down.level 2=this is stone for 13 blocks down and level 3 this consists of dirt gems and stone shovel(free)=can only mine dirt pick axe(200)=mines dirt and stone ultra tool(1000)=mines every thing sorry if i make to many or make them to long but im sorta a brain stormer :P
dylanxzxz
#41002128Sunday, January 16, 2011 7:24 AM GMT

have you and your freinds always say"lets build a fort" well heres a good use for them: hazards:they can happen at random times and they will have a warning that lasts for 20 seconds and telling players what the hazard tornado= this will suck up all robloxians that have no shelter as in the roof or by building a little hold hole zombie swarm= 10-15 zombies will spawn at surface and wont go away intell 25 seconds is up acid rain=melts thru 9 blocks this will last for only 15 seconds(btw its insta kill) assulters=these tricky buggers can jump so be ready to make a base with a death pit and they dissapear after 15 seconds(they have guns so just in case get cosy behind a wall somewere if you dont have a very good idea for a base to protect you from the hazards then pm me for a tip
dylanxzxz
#41002558Sunday, January 16, 2011 7:38 AM GMT

mini shop=this shop can be bought for 5000$ and this is and item that you keep thru death and allows you to buy things with out going to store but everthing goes up 50$ mine school= befor you start minning you need to go thru a very short obby:first time mining(mine thru 4 blocks),pick the least valuble(choices dirt stone and gems) and dig a 1 block hole then once your done that you tele to plaza thats all my ideas for now
dylanxzxz
#41002837Sunday, January 16, 2011 7:51 AM GMT

save/load=the names a give away noob pounder=ever get mad at sombody for ruing your base the noob pounder is free at shop and can only be use on some one ming withis 10 blocks of were its placed and infanent blocks down (btw it attracks tons of grews so better set a protecter bot or soilder) bait=can be bought for 500 each this will lure in a grew and you have a choice kill it for 5 of every block or keep it as a companion to fight off other grews ok imma play face book now so i wont post till tommorow
QwertygiyII
#41012172Sunday, January 16, 2011 3:05 PM GMT

Suggestion: Add some items that can only be found in Ore. So, say you have an Ore. It might just be a rock.. But it might contain something valuable, like Aluminum or Platinum. But to extract the valuable stuff, you need a special tool. The Extractor! It can extract stuff from ore to get the good stuff out before you mine it. Stuff that could get extracted from Ore: Aluminum, Platinum, Beryl Stuff that could get extracted from Quartz: Amythest, Topaz, Rose Quartz
r_mb
#41017268Sunday, January 16, 2011 4:47 PM GMT

Could People Get a Drill thing that they drive into the ground? Prices Could be around 20,000?
r_mb
#41154805Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:11 PM GMT

You can have dectectors that tell you if something Eg Gold or natual hazard are close by lets say 5-10 bricks away prices chould be around 3,000.
explosiveTNT
#41180262Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:56 AM GMT

add a backpack that you carry and put a jack hammer in shop
explosiveTNT
#41180507Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:59 AM GMT

and add a rope that you attack at top of pit so you can climb out easyer
Tuxwonder
#41186902Wednesday, January 19, 2011 2:28 AM GMT

So, I liked Qwerty's ideas of having ores hidden inside of rocks. Maybe the scouter could have different upgrades. Each new upgrade has all of the properties of the old upgrade, plus their own unique characteristics, like : Scouter : Gives you price of how much a certian ore/gem in the mine would sell for, and its name. Upgrade to V.2 : Shows you any hidden ores/gems that might be nested inside of a rock/dirt Upgrade to V.3 : Shows you any hazards that might lie within the block you click. Is only right 50% of the time. Upgrade to V.4 : Hazard detections are 100% right Another idea I plan to look onto is Dirt. Before, the useless item was Stone. Now, Im considering having a 5 brick deep layer of dirt, then the blocks below those to be Stone. Dirt might in the future hold Clay, but this is not definite. The dirt can be dug with a shovel faster than with a pickaxe (nice idea), and stone can be dug faster with a pickaxe than with a shovel. Im still planning ;3 Thanks for all the great ideas! Keep posting!
QwertygiyII
#41199478Wednesday, January 19, 2011 2:33 PM GMT

Thanks! :D Another interesting idea: Multiple mines with different stuff in them. Example: You can have the main mine going straight down into the ground, but have a "cave" to the side of a mountain somewhere else in the map. In one of them, you can mine rocks, like Granite, Marble, Coal, Copper, or Bauxite (aluminum ore), which would be free to go to. In the other, you can have the Quartz, Gold, Silver, and gems, which are worth more, but you'd need to unlock the mine befoe using it. It would make it more realistic -- in real life, you wouldn't often find an Emerald next to a copper vein-- plus, it would make it more fun. --- Another thing that could be hidden in rocks: Fossils. You could have several kinds, like Leaf, Footprint, Skull, and Bone. And in the Extractor you could have upgrades to get the fossils out without breaking them. Example of extractor upgrades: v.1: Can extract items found in ore. v.2: Extracts items found in ore faster and can pull up fossils, but only about 25% of the time. v.3: Extracts ore-items quickly and pulls up 50% of fossils. v.4: Rapid extraction of gems and pulls up 95% of fossils.
Tuxwonder
#41210631Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:20 PM GMT

Having different ores and gems in different mines... Huh... I like it :3
Soccerbabe10m
#41211034Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:27 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
ihops
#41219096Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:20 PM GMT

?

of     1