of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

NeighborlySHUTUP
#40840491Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:26 PM GMT

This is just a couple of rants that have been taken to the extreme lately, and I am just DONE putting up with it. You may stop reading at any time, but please, at least read ONE of the rants before commenting that it was boring to you? Number One:The expansion of the new BC games. Seriously, people. Just shut up about this. I know your NON-BCers are annoyed that some game are BC, but is it really worth acting like every game in ROBLOX is BC only? Not many are. I think about 5% of games are BC anyways, and not to mention, this actually did more good than harm. Think about this for a second, most hackers and deleters and people who ruin everyones game are usually NON BC!! That's because when they get banned they can make a new account and not lose anything! How does no one see this, making BC games actually KEPT us from the hackers and deleters!! Number Two:ALL OF THE FRICKIN' DELETERS!! All right, I admit, the BC games helped. But not a lot. I have failed to come across one BC game that is a building and roleplaying game. This is my favorite genre of games, and not to mention, the most targetted. I mean, seriously, I cannot believe all of the people who are immature enough to think of deleteing someone's hard work is fun?! How would you like it if you changed and became a normal robloxian (not a deleter) and someone deleted something you made that took you an hour. (Yes, it has happened to me before) To people out there who are deleters, I have one more say in this section... ... ... ...GET OUT OF ROBLOX, YOU IDIOTS!! Number Three:Justin Bieber The last thread I made had an incredible amount of immatures who just wouldn't listen, so I'll make this short and simple. Guys. Your hate on Justin has gone on for a year now. We all know he wouldn't be nearly as famous as he is right now if it weren't for you trashing him all the time. Just give it a rest. >_> Number Four:EVERY GAME IS BEING RUINED!! FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE!! I've see you trash roleplaying games, I've seen you trash building games, I've seen you trash war games by using the same frickin' noobish weapon over and over! And now AMUSEMENT PARKS?! I was just walking around an amusement park, and someone had pressed the regen on every one of them, making two carts stacked on top of each other, unable to move. WHY ON EARTH DO YOU PEOPLE BOTHER TO EVEN FIND THE TIME TO DO THAT?! Which also leads into cart games, you can easily ruin those too. I thought ROBLOX was supposed you be fun, but I guess people are too "cool" for that and ruin the fun for everyone else. And if that's not the case, well, it seems like that. Number Five:Horrible/Immature Advertisement This is the most minor. If you're not funny, don't put an ad up. It disgusts me to see that people laugh at a high quality ad and think it's funny, but it really has no joke at all. They're all, "Oh, it's high quality! This must be a good ad and place!" and really ususally it's the complete opposite. Plus, some of the ads have disgusting or immature jokes in them (Fart jokes, Poop jokes, etc.) I mean, seriously? Grow up. Number Six:Missing the old ROBLOX GET OVER IT ALREADY. It's GONE. I know I wasn't there to see it, but people talk about it constantly and say how much the new ROBLOX sucks. Well, guess what, if you hate it so much, why are you still typing that message? And all of these museums in memory of the old ROBLOX are a big waste of time, too. It doesn't really look like it was all that great anyways, what with barely any scripting, Builderman looked like a noob, low quality graphics, (Only thing on roblox that should be high quality) etc. But I'm not one to say that, anyways. I wasn't there for it. I'm just giving my opinion. Number Seven:Tl;dr This is just annoying people, because everyone is going to read the thread anyways. People usually read the first post first, and not the comments. Plus, it's spam. Period. Number Eight:Epic/Awesome face All you people who say that we're so dumb that we're calling it "Epic face" and that it's supposed to be "awesome face"...Guess what, it's "Epic face". Joke's on you. And i know I'm right because, "awesome face"? Really? Doesn't that sound dumb to you in any way? It's just not right. It's an awesome fail. (Owned. XD) So if you're still reading this and not like probably the other 90% of ROBLOX's population who would've stopped reading in 2 seconds, thank you for reading, and you may now discuss.
brblolkk
#40840567Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:28 PM GMT

Hmm.. TL;DR I said that because of your title. I think this is too long and with a title like that, I'm not going to bother to read it. Title change.
NeighborlySHUTUP
#40840652Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:30 PM GMT

@Brb Someone is too lazy to take 5 seconds of thir life reading the first paragraph. >_>
Green_Lemon
#40840778Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:32 PM GMT

Yes, you have a point...
NeighborlySHUTUP
#40840844Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:33 PM GMT

Title changed again. Sorry for the fact the BRB is a six year old.
Green_Lemon
#40841215Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:41 PM GMT

:D I thought I replied to yours. :3
Bloxette
#40841344Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:44 PM GMT

Very good points, I agree with just about all of it, though I must admit, some of the fart joke ads ARE funny. Not all of them of course.
crazypotato4
#40841828Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:54 PM GMT

1) This is true. 2) This is spam. 3) This is caused by the community, not by the Roblox Devs. 4) This is not a suggestion.
PopDot
#40842259Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:02 PM GMT

I read all of it :) good point, good title and people are really mean sometimes thats life sadly..lol
B3tturTh3nU
#40842268Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:02 PM GMT

You're entitled to your opinions, but what did you hope to gain by posting this? I'm not sure why you think BC games are better. All you're doing is promoting the belief that those who pay for a game are more mature or somehow above childish things like Hacking, yet you go on to complain about how people in BC games are just deleting your buildings? This seems more like a personal issue to me. Because, if the community really bothers you so much, just stop playing. People don't change so easily, there will always be trolling, bullying, laziness, etc. If you really think it's everyone else's fault that playing this game enrages you to the point of writing this rant, just find a game with a community that suits the way _you_ play games.
NeighborlySHUTUP
#40842514Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:08 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
crazypotato4
#40842612Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:10 PM GMT

People like them don't look at the forums. Maybe you should try PMing this to every immature person in Robloxia, and be prepared to sort through an inbox full of "tl;dr nub".
14Ness
#40843379Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:25 PM GMT

It too long im not reading all of it but in older roblox builderman didn't look like a n00b now everyone looks like a n00b because of ROBLOX's uploading decal, shirt, t-shirt Thing. Every shirt t-shirt and decal looks poopah because of ROBLOX's updates. And imma sorry for going of topic
Saaaren
#40843683Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:30 PM GMT

I agree.
Keyumi
#40843684Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:30 PM GMT

"Number Eight:Epic/Awesome face" I don't see whats SO hard about this? If you want it your way, keep it YOUR way. And yes, this not a suggestion....nor is it an idea. Hate what people are saying? YOU leave ROBLOX because you just can't handle peoples opinions.
XSilverWolf
#40844321Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:40 PM GMT

ok i agree with most of this... and the justin beier thaing is so true! and the old roblox maby it will come back one day i wasnt there and all but also wrong fourm
NeighborlySHUTUP
#40845587Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:59 PM GMT

Someone told me to switch it from off topic to this forum, soooo...>_> And what five year old changed the title again? O_O
crazypotato4
#40845658Thursday, January 13, 2011 10:00 PM GMT

Again, this is spam here.
NeighborlySHUTUP
#40851558Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:23 PM GMT

^ I I I I That's right, crazypotato. I am. If you ahte this thread so much, why don't you stop trolling it and do something with your god forsaken life
MistahLaff
#40851657Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:24 PM GMT

Ooooh, you said a BAD WORD.. Amirite? I suppose that's the crud you put up with.
Shadows02
Top 100 Poster
#40851686Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:25 PM GMT

It's ROBLOX, get used to it. Nothings going to change.
pointehead
#40852148Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:31 PM GMT

1. This is not true. 2. This is spam. 3. You need to leave. 4. If you can't put up with this *CRAP* then leave. 5. There is the power button. 6. Use it. lll lll lll lll lll lll lll lll lll lll lll lll VV
gamer325
#40853286Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:46 PM GMT

"Number Six:Missing the old ROBLOX GET OVER IT ALREADY. It's GONE. I know I wasn't there to see it, but people talk about it constantly and say how much the new ROBLOX sucks. Well, guess what, if you hate it so much, why are you still typing that message? And all of these museums in memory of the old ROBLOX are a big waste of time, too. It doesn't really look like it was all that great anyways, what with barely any scripting, Builderman looked like a noob, low quality graphics, (Only thing on roblox that should be high quality) etc. But I'm not one to say that, anyways. I wasn't there for it. I'm just giving my opinion." What low quality graphics? Barely any scriptinng? Man, you're so smart! [/sarcasm]
bonic10
#40853432Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:49 PM GMT

I agree with all of this. Though, I'm afraid people are still going to read part of this and say, "i agree", and then walk away still just doing the thing that this thread is protesting.
Slimershady
#40853451Thursday, January 13, 2011 11:49 PM GMT

So umm...you like to insult the users of ROBLOX, and you can't understand that there are six year olds on this game that do silly things and can't just igore it? I would rather you leave.

of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right