of     1   

Hyperion333
#41098518Monday, January 17, 2011 6:29 PM GMT

"sir, the fleet is ready and the T5L approach" said general Sume "prepare ground defence and anti-air laser cannons" I commanded "and the fleet?" "formation alpha, send in my surrogate so i can command the BB2 Victory and may god be on our side" "SIR, YES.....sir" --------------------------------------1 hour later "lord wicked the defencive positions are ready" say victory pilot commander James "good send ships 3a-4h to interrcept the T5L" James sent the orders to the ships and i saw through the 15inch cryton reinforced glass the smoke leftover from burned up anti-matter "how long untill they get here?" i ask "eta 5minutes" stuters james I saw fear in his eye and i knew why, the T5L got reinforcments from the mobile Bloxxers "give me the signal to fihgter ship 3x" "yes sir" the signal connects and the pilot yells "TO MANY OF WE LOST HALF ALREADY..zzzz...TAKE OUT...zzz...TITANS...zzzz...OR........zzzzzz...." the connection got lost "DAMN IT I WANT ALL DEFENCE CANNONS READY TO FIRE NOW AND PREPARE THE CRYTON MISSLES" "YES SIR" "CUT THE SIR CRAP OUT" "YES" -------------------------a couple minutes later "eta 30 seconds"says join fearfuly "tell the other ships to shoot at will on my command" i saw the 500 legion approach and they were now in fireing range "HOLD.....HOLD........." "SIR THEY ARE IN RANGE!!!" "HOLD>>>>>>FIRE!!!!!!!!" and then chaos broke loose andthe night sky lit up with the color of highly charged lasers and rocket fuel burning. Things speed up and it all happened so fast it was strange but i overcame the feel and the last major battle of halua began!!! --show support to idea and i will finish the story
Hyperion333
#41104484Monday, January 17, 2011 7:50 PM GMT

bump
Soccerbabe10m
#41109873Monday, January 17, 2011 8:56 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Hyperion333
#41122228Monday, January 17, 2011 11:39 PM GMT

?what
Hyperion333
#41149413Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:10 PM GMT

bump