of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

benzo2
#41172519Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:12 PM GMT

With the latest threat taken care of by some of the bravest warriors of Bloxia, the land feels a bit safer. Though that period of time lasted only a short while. With Magmorath slain, the only living egg of Magmorath's hatched, and thus Necromas was born. With the arival of Necromas, many new lesser dragons have risen from their hatcherys and now need to be dealt with. And as if that wasn't enough, openings to elemental planes have been appearing all over the land by Lord Pyros, Lord Hydroris, Lord Earth-Shatter, and Lord Torn-Wind. That is only the main problems though, I'm sure you'll discover the rest on your adventures to once again save the land of Bloxia. (Veterens from Rise of Magmorath will be awarded with a grab bag, as will the first non-veteren player. A grab bag is just random bonus stuff.) Character Sheet: (Be sure to read below for any information you need.) Name - Race - A.ge (must be 17 or more. I don't want 8 year olds running around with swords.)- Gender - Main Hand Weapon - Off Hand (shield, another weapon, or leave blank for a 2 hand weapon. Bows are 2 hand) - Secondary (It can only be a single 1 hand weapon.) - Armor Type in General (leather, chainmai, or plate.) - Special Skill - (List is below.) Bio - :::RACES::: Orc Troll Human Dark Elf Surface Elf Dwarf :::Special Skills::: Trap Making - Can make traps out of simple objects. Starting traps are weak, but you can buy/find plans or just learn them on your own. Other players can also teach you some things, weither than charge or not is up to them. Potion Mixing - Can make pain numbers, poisons, or evil fire elixers (much like oil) out of simple plants. Potions start off simple, but through experience and recipies, you can make more potent, or even new things. *Anything you think I forgot feel free to ask about.* :::Info about Magic and Magical Items::: Magic is not learned, it is found, from magical items. Magical items can only be found in certian places of Bloxia. Only I can award you magical items, and I will tell you what you find. If you open a chest, I will tell you later that you found a staff that shoots fireballs or something. Don't beg for items, go out and try to find some! Magical Items DO take up weapon space (if they are a weapon.) with a maximum of 3 magical items at any given time. Most items are sellable to other players, however I will warn you if one isn't. For once you use those, you can no longer sell it to someone else. :::Rules and Basic Information::: 1) Don't god mod, follow the basic forum rules, and enjoy yourself. 2) If you DO die, you can make a new character with a max of ONE at a time. 3) Be realistic, you wouldn't go around slaying people without getting harmed. 4) Races have NO benifits. This means elves do not automatically run fast, so don't assume they do. 5) You cannot steal from other players. You can take from their corpse, but not steal. 6) Unless I find something wrong with a Character Sheet, all are auto accepted. *If you think I'm missing anything, please say so.*
Casey556
#41173098Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:20 PM GMT

Na.me: Jason Jian. Race - Human A.ge (must be 17 or more. I don't want 8 year olds running around with swords.)- 21 Gender - Male Main Hand Weapon - Katana?(If not then a Broadsword.) Off Hand (shield, another weapon, or leave blank for a 2 hand weapon. Bows are 2 hand) - Two handed weapon. Secondary (It can only be a single 1 hand weapon.) - Knife. Armor Type in General (leather, chainmai, or plate.) - Leather Special Skill - Trapmaking. Bio - Jason is a swordsman who also is skilled in making traps. He is better with the sword. I am not a thing. I am Casey556... and you will fear my LASER FACE!!!
Solotaire
#41173497Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:26 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name - Nissa Mort Race - Human A.ge- 18 Gender - Female Main Hand Weapon - Staff of Decay Off Hand - Secondary (It can only be a single 1 hand weapon.) - Armor Type in General (leather, chainmai, or plate.) - Chainmail Special Skill - Potion Mixing Bio - Nissa has been traveling around the world in an attempt to gain magical items used to summon the undead.
benzo2
#41173714Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:29 PM GMT

Jason has recived a grab bag! (and the katana is fine.) Inside you find.... - Special Trap making recipie: Shrapnel Spring Info: Cannot be taught to others, but can be sold if not used. With some small rope, a bendable twig, some net, and a bunch of metal shavings, you can fling shrapnel into your enemy's face and torso! - 200 gold - Knife of Justice Info: Looks like your regular knife, but if it falls within 20 feet of your right hand, once called to, it'll return perfectly to your grasp!
benzo2
#41173813Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:30 PM GMT

@ Solotaire Sorry, can't start with magic weapons or items. You must find them through chests or various spots. And only I can give you magical items, but don't worry, I won't be greedy. I just won't give out powerful things very easilly, and very rarely.
Casey556
#41173869Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:31 PM GMT

(*Happehfaic*) Generic music starts in the background like off of some kinda of Final Fantasy game. I am not a thing. I am Casey556... and you will fear my LASER FACE!!!
kikilolo1
#41173952Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:32 PM GMT

Character Sheet: (Be sure to read below for any information you need.) Name - Zoe Seaters Race - human A.ge (must be 17 or more. I don't want 8 year olds running around with swords.)- 18 Gender - female Main Hand Weapon - dagger Off Hand (shield, another weapon, or leave blank for a 2 hand weapon. Bows are 2 hand) - Secondary (It can only be a single 1 hand weapon.) - Armor Type in General (leather, chainmai, or plate.) - ( dont wear it all the time but) leather. Special Skill - (List is below.) i can run fast. not super but still fast. Bio - i dont remember anything about myself wxcept my name and age Appearence-(cause i want to_ red curly hair to mid back and bright green eyes, black v neck longsleeved shirt and black pants. barefoot.
Solotaire
#41174033Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:33 PM GMT

Oh, sorry. Here we go. Weapon: Wooden Pole
kikilolo1
#41174102Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:34 PM GMT

am I accepted?
benzo2
#41174298Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:37 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name - Benzo Race - human A.ge - 23 Gender - male Main Hand Weapon - Sword Off Hand - Identical sword Secondary (It can only be a single 1 hand weapon.) - Dagger Armor Type in General (leather, chainmai, or plate.) - Chainmail Special Skill - Potion Making Bio - I helped fight against Magmorath and lived to tell the tale, I didn't know she had a hidden hatchery however. (@ Kikilolo1, that is fine as long as it isn't mega fast, or even super. No more than 5% faster than the average humanoid, but not the fastest thing ever.)
TyphoonMan
#41174354Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:37 PM GMT

Name - Ashren Elkwod Race - Human A.ge (must be 17 or more. I don't want 8 year olds running around with swords.)- 29 Gender - M Main Hand Weapon - Oak bow Off Hand (shield, another weapon, or leave blank for a 2 hand weapon. Bows are 2 hand) - Secondary (It can only be a single 1 hand weapon.) - Long curvy knife Armor Type in General (leather, chainmai, or plate.) - Leather. Hard Leather but boots are a bit lighter to be sneakier Special Skill - (List is below.) Sneaky, agile and good with any bow. Bio - Ashren is in a small village named Akron. The village is too poor to make basic necessities and has no food because it is so poor. Akron (Ake-ron) decided only a year ago to make expert trappers, trackers and hunters go hunting for food for trade and to eat.
kikilolo1
#41174478Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:39 PM GMT

yeah thats what i meant like not super fast just kinda faster
benzo2
#41174536Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:39 PM GMT

Alrighty, then yeah you're accepted. Just remember, if I don't interrupt, then you are either accepted or I'm offline. Or both.
Solotaire
#41174582Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:40 PM GMT

So, the wooden pole is okay then? When do we start, and what is the setting?
benzo2
#41174743Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:42 PM GMT

We can start now. And the setting is Bloxia, a rich land full of varying regions, from mountians to deserts, swamps to forests, it's a pretty big area. As for starting area, you can decide that, just make up a town name, or be somewhere in a camp.
Solotaire
#41174806Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:43 PM GMT

I descend into the cave, continuing my quest to find treasures.
benzo2
#41175012Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:46 PM GMT

Benzo I slowly walk back out from the old lair of Magmorath, the decaying scent of the dragon still filling my nose. "Man," I say to myself, "I just cannot find any evidence of a hidden hatchery, yet there is Necromas, terror of the sky. I better get out of here before she comes back." With that, I get on my horse and gallop away with speed. BENZO RECIEVED A VETEREN GRAB BAG! Inside I find... A note saying "please try again."
kikilolo1
#41175126Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:48 PM GMT

~Zoe~ i run, i love running feeling the breezy run through my thin curly hair and i dash through the woods contently
kikilolo1
#41175239Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:49 PM GMT

~Zoe~ I almost get run over by a man on a horse! "watch it!"
benzo2
#41175354Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:51 PM GMT

Benzo I look back and offer a sheepish shrug as I turn the horse around. "Be careful out here stranger. This is near the old lair of Magmorath, and possibly the new lair of Necromas. So watch the skies and have cover near."
Casey556
#41175380Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:51 PM GMT

Jason walks around his small camp outside a rival swordsmans house. After a while he begins to do push-ups to pass the time. I am not a thing. My name is Casey556... and you will fear my LASER FACE!!!
kikilolo1
#41175467Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:52 PM GMT

~Zoe~ i brush my firey mane behind one ear? "where are you-" my eyes widen at somethign behind hom "GET DOWN!" i duck
TyphoonMan
#41175598Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:55 PM GMT

Ashren I continue the hunt with a couple other huntsman. I have my bow loaded and ready. We decide to split up. Arthur and I would go left while Sereck and Treck go right. Each of us had one tracker with us. He quickly picks up a trail. Suddenly a pack of wolves come out and attack him. Arthur and I run back. I get jumped on and everything goes black.
benzo2
#41175692Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:56 PM GMT

Benzo I leap off my horse and look at Zoe. "My name is Benzo by the way. Slayer of Magmorath."
kikilolo1
#41175771Tuesday, January 18, 2011 11:57 PM GMT

~Zoe~ seeing hes ignoring me a tackle him and roll down to a rock where i take cover looking at the giant shape of a dragon in the sky

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right