shade567
#41177394Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:20 AM GMT

I examine my options first,Dwarf towers are often made of metal,considering dwarves are expert miners and blacksmith,so tearing it down from the bottom and burning is out of the question,the ladder is most likely made of wood,so I could kill off all the dwarves and destroy the ladder,but they could build another,I could try to take out the metal as best I can if I can find a warhammer.I do have a potion for fires,but nothing that can take down metal,it seems as if I am unprepared to fight the little garden gnomes.
kikilolo1
#41177489Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:21 AM GMT

~Zoey~ I look at the sky and scream as a dragn swoops down to pick me up, i am carried to the nest.
Casey556
#41177614Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:23 AM GMT

Jason did not moved and simply made a smirk as he walked off in the direction of his Rival's home.
benzo2
#41177854Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:26 AM GMT

Benzo After walking out of the inn I see a curious man selling every stranger trinkets. "What are these?" I ask the fellow. "Personal Teleporters!" He announces. "Though it only goes to one place, and is a one way trip. And they only work once per day. But using it at 11:50 PM then again at 12 AM works just fine. It takes ten solid seconds of rubbing and chanting to work it." "Sounds a bit... crazy. How do I know where I'll go?" I ask him. "Simple, you can stand in any place, place the trinket on the ground, and say 'Stravona!' real clearly, and you'll teleport there on use." "Mind if I test it first?" I ask him. "Go for it, they are all currently set for right here. Just rub it and chant Crawn-na-mas." I take the trinket, walk a good bit away, and start chanting. Sure enough I appear right infront of the man. "Excellet! How much?" "300 gold." "Outrageous." I mumble, handing him the coins and leaving. Putting the trinket in my pocket. I switfly walk to the inn, put the trinket on the ground, and say "Stravona!". The trinket shines gold for a moment then dulls back to the stony grey it was.
shade567
#41177885Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:27 AM GMT

I approach the tower and put my axe on its strap on my back,looking around at any guards I see nothing,I quickly leap up onto the ladder and climb it,I keep my eye open but no sign of it "Odd,these guys are smart enough not to leave their base so opened,I got it,it's a trap" I say leaping up onto the top of the tower,I reach into my pocket and haul out a potion that is thick yellow,I toss it into the building and a lighter yellow smoke billows out,I quickly dash over to the other window and grab a dwarf quickly with my hand covering his mouth,I haul him out onto the porch and kick the door in tossing him inside instead,I hear a couple crossbows go off and I dash in,taking out my ax mid run and swinging like theres no tomorrow
benzo2
#41178128Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:30 AM GMT

(I forgot to mention, magical trinkets are not so uncommon and can be sold by some vendors. Powerful trinkets and magical armor however, that is a whole different story. Be sure I agree with any trinkets you want to purchase and that they aren't too powerful, or even very powerful.
benzo2
#41178307Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:32 AM GMT

(@ Solotaire; Most caves that are filled with humanoids or bigger creatures have some kind of treasure, be sure you go to the end and I'll tell you if you find anything magical.)
shade567
#41178412Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:33 AM GMT

I take out about ten before one jumps on my back,another one grabs my legs and trips me up,tying my hands and feet up and flipping me over "Who are you and why do you come here" says one of the more armored ones,probably the leader,I tell him nothing and just stare "Well,look what we got 'ere one a dem idiots,too stupid ta even talk" He chuckled "Look who's talking,you're grammar is just awful!" I laugh "toss 'im off da buildin boys!" he says,and about 10 of them pick me up and bring me onto the balcony,I quickly free my hands from their quick knots and grab my knife,rolling off of the dwarves and cutting my feet free
benzo2
#41178620Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:36 AM GMT

Benzo I ride out of the large city, after spending the rest of my gold on a horse, and rise east towards the orcish kingdom. Knowing that humans and orcs don't exactly get along, I keep on my guard.
shade567
#41178984Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:40 AM GMT

I slide my feet across quickly and knock 3 off of the tower right away,but they are so small they are tough to stab,so I end up getting stabbed around the knee area alot,I kick and knee them slowly off the building,by the time they are all gone my feet are killing me,I slowly open the door and throw the dagger in,taking out one of the final guards inside,I run in and grab a sword off a nearby desk,stabbing one guard and tossing him aside,there are only two left including the leader as I grab my dagger back out of the dwarf,by this time my legs give out and I fall to the ground,I crawl to my knees and manage to take out the last guard whos charging at me,I start to lose vision and in a desperate attempt to clear the tower I toss the knife in the leaders direction,and then I black out
TyphoonMan
#41179717Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:50 AM GMT

Ashren Everyone came to me. Or everyone that cared at least. They asked the basic questions wich I was too tired to answer seperatley so I tell them the story then walk off. I hand my bow up but keep my knife hidden in my holster as I sleep.
shade567
#41179930Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:53 AM GMT

^Blade^ (as superior personality,he sees everything shade does,he just has no control over any of it,but shade cant see what blade does) When I wake up I see the warm metal below me,I peel myself off the floor and search for some medical supplies,nothing,but I find a couple herbs and liquids,and a book,which I cant read because of my blurred vision,it clears out eventually and it is a healing potions book,I glance through it quickly before I find a potion I could use,I mix it up quickly and pour it onto my legs,they start to heal slowly and stop bleeding,but I still wait until they are only small cuts and not deep gashes,I stand up and search the rest of the tower,I collect herbs and other potion ingredients,but not much else,I keep the recipe book and find a large chest in the back of the tower though,when I open it it has two things inside,An oak+steel Single-blade battleaxe,an upgrade to my previous ax,which i still can't find,And it also has a recipe for a rusting potion "How ironically convenient" I chuckle,as I mix up the brew,which is actually pretty complex,after i finish the potion I slide down the ladder with my loot in hand,and pour the potion all over the tower supports,I pick up a large rock and smash the supports until they are severely buckled and weakened with rust,like it couldn't hold more than 100 pounds,and then I leave
benzo2
#41180038Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:54 AM GMT

(@ Shade; Not gonna loot the leader? He might have something interesting.)
TyphoonMan
#41180424Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:58 AM GMT

Ashren I walked out and went to the village square annoucer place. I annouced I was leaving to the kingdom of Alta. Some offered to come with me but I turned them down. I packed up and got in the chariot. It was quite awhile before I make it to Alta. I left the chariot and bought a citizenship there. I bought a magic thing. It was this thing where you would say the name of someone and where they are to talk to them. You have three times.
shade567
#41180532Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:59 AM GMT

(Good idea) I forgot to confirm that the leader was indeed dead,so I crawl slowly up the ladder,trying to not cause too much pressure,I slowly reach the top and crawl over to the leader,checking him for what he has and he has a lot,he has a whole pouch weighing about 20 pounds filled with diamonds,I quickly jump up and scream "SWEET!!!" suddenly I hear a massive creak and the building starts leaning to its side,closest to the mountain,I tuck the pouch into my armor and grab a pickaxe off the counter and leap out the window next to the mountain,slamming the pickaxe deep into the rock,I hang defenseless as the building tears to shreds meters from my legs "Well,quite a bit of trouble i've gotten myself into"
benzo2
#41180764Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:02 AM GMT

SHADE HAS RECIEVED LOOT! Item: Axe of Sundering Info: If it's rock or steel, this axe can rip through it like tissue. It can even work as a pickaxe. Quite a treasured item of any dwarf who has possessed it at one time or another.
shade567
#41181002Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:05 AM GMT

I hear a magical voice screaming at me "I look up and the pickaxe,it is a cheap model and is a miracle it has held my weight for this long "Must be the thingy axe on my back" I say,suddenly I hear the handle of the pick starting to snap,and I look up into the sky "Has any good thing that happens to me have to resort in a near-death experience!"
shade567
#41181532Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:13 AM GMT

The handle snaps off and i fall on my back riding down the hill,I can hear my armor tearing to bits,I flip when I hit the ground and go face-first onto the ground,followed by my ax,which fell out while sliding on my back,landing 2 inches from my face,and cutting my shoulder protector clean off "I personally don't like this tower,concidering it's tried to kill me not once,but 5 times!" I say,picking myself up the best i can and hobbling back to the town where I plan to take a nice rest in the inn
shade567
#41182224Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:23 AM GMT

I collect my reward,and go into my room in the inn,taking off my destroyed armor,the only thing that isn't destroyed are my vambraces,I toss my diamond pouch and dagger on the table and lean the ax up on my wall,I mix up another healing potion and rub it everywhere where a bruise or cut exists,and then I sleep (G2G for the night)
TyphoonMan
#41197548Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:04 PM GMT

Ashren I see a bounty poster up. It was a powerful ogre by the name of Tuncka. He is the leader of a small village of ogres. I figure I could sneak in, go into the ogres house and kill him while he's sleeping. I take the poster and go. I buy a horse for three hundred coins. When I'm about a fifty-seventy five feet away I get off my horse and tell it to stay there. I get in a tree and get a little closer when the village was easily in sight I watch. Three guards on each side of the village. I get just over a guard squad. I jump over their heads without them knowing. Now that I was in the village I had to go unseen.
TyphoonMan
#41200442Wednesday, January 19, 2011 3:44 PM GMT

Ashren It was nighttime. I have been sneaking around with no sign of Tuncka. I climb on a hut and look around. Nothing. All the ogres except the guards have gone to bed. I get down but I catch a glimpse of something in the window. It was Tucka and his wife. I smashed the glass quietly enough so he didn't hear me but enough that I could get through. I walk up to him and stab him in the back with my knife. I stab him again. I stab him around three times more. I decapitate his and put it in my pouch. I get up in a tree and wait for sunrise to go.
shade567
#41204892Wednesday, January 19, 2011 7:12 PM GMT

I walk out of the inn to see if any of these diamonds are enchanted,it turns out 2 are,a ruby,with the power to regenerate up to 10 objects,or an entire set of armor and weapon slowly (will bring an object back to the state it was when jewel was put in it),and a black onyx,with the ability to teleport an object to your hands (if object is broken only piece with jewel on it will be brought)All the other jewels are empty of magic,and are worth over 2000 gold coins,I sell the useless jewels and go to the blacksmith "I'm looking for a strong set of armor,the 7 piece set,no weapon or vambraces needed,how much" I ask "200 per piece,pairs only count as one" he answers "So 1000 gold coins?" I toss him the gold coins "Come back tomorrow and the armor will be ready "Can you also enchant this ax" I say tossing the ax onto the counter "With this black onyx,and the entire set of armor including the vambraces with this ruby" I say,tossing the vambraces and jewels over "Free of charge,since you supplied your own gems" he says,I leave the store with only a dagger in hand
TyphoonMan
#41205522Wednesday, January 19, 2011 7:37 PM GMT

Ashren To make sure I could get out safely I waited 'till sunrise. I heard an ogre scream in Tunckas hut. An alarm goes off and everyone goes to the hut. As soon as the guards went to the hut I jump out of my tree and ran. An ogre saw me and charged. He has two other ogres with him. I send an arrow through the firsts skull and keep running. Suddenly I get hit in the leg by a club. I trip and land on the ground. The ogres come over, axes in hand. I throw my knife at ones neck and it hits him directly. My ID card slips out, saying the village I lived in, what age I was and everything else. The last ogre picks it up and I run. I holstered my weapons to run fast. I find my horse and jump on it.
shade567
#41206459Wednesday, January 19, 2011 8:04 PM GMT

I think of what i can do with the other 1300 coins,and decide on a horse,I buy it and still have 1000 left,so I think what else I can buy,a hut so I can move out of the inn,I buy a fairly large hut for all the remaining coins,and I need to pay off a 2000 coin debt but its technically my house!
kikilolo1
#41212986Wednesday, January 19, 2011 9:56 PM GMT

~Zoey~ i start screaming in the dragons ear....uneffectivly