of     1   

Freezie43110
#411918Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:12 PM GMT

Ok its simple.Have you ever messed up the Barney Song?Bet you have.Thats what we'll do here but you can do any song that doesn't have profanity.All you have to do is say the name of the song sing the part you're going to mess up then sing your version.I'll start. "Give a little bit" Give a little bit...Give a little bit of your love to me 'cause now is the time we need to care.So send a smile and show you care. My version:Give a little bit...Give a little bit of your ammo to me 'cause now is the time we need to kill.So kill a Zombie and show no fear. Yeah.I can do better.Who's next?
Pwnzrz
#413050Wednesday, January 23, 2008 1:18 AM GMT

the name is "the story of my life" (its on NG.com by dominimous) hey u, do u wish 4 wat u lak? faic teh truth there is no turning bak. MY VERSION Hey u, (fast)U rly need (normal)2 b smaked. zomg ther is no other snakz i no my version sux
CREAMTHEBUNNYXX
#28085050Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:50 PM GMT

Before: I love you...you love me...were a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you...wont you say you love me to. After: I kill you...you hate me...were an angry enemy...with a great big shoot and a stab from me to you...wont you say you pwn me to... After i sing the song: OMG DAT WAS EPIC...and that song was for JOO BARNEY!!! IM GONNA KILL YOU AND BABY BOP!!!!

of     1