of     1   

SuperMarigi
#412860Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:32 AM GMT

blooper 1 Mario: lets a go wahhhh oof oh no. :Bomb explodes: :Mario death music: blooper 2 Mario: i going to go to bob omb battle felid :jumps though the painting: oof :jumps though the painting again: arggggggg :Jump though painting 50 times: Mario: ... :Mario use atomic bomb: :Mario kills himself and the castle: :Mario game over music: blooper 3 Toad 1: Hey. Toad Toad 2: what Toad 1: We just going to kill mario. Toad 2:why Toad:1 because we not going to kill. we just going to prank him. Toad 2: ok :Toad 1 put the banana a bomb and a pit: Ok here we go. Mario: dodododo oddooddododooddodo wahhhhhhhhhhh :BOOOOMMMMM: Wahhhh Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THE END ___________________________________________________________________________ Japan forever
CREAMTHEBUNNYXX
#28085374Saturday, June 26, 2010 6:57 PM GMT

Blooper: Mario: *Gets ready to go goomba stomping* Luigi: *pant pant* Maio...I heard now it is illegal to stomp on goombas due to the decresing population! Mario: It wasn't like the time you tricked me into going in that haunted castle in Antartica is it? Luigi: But dat was Weegee! Mario: *With weegee behind him* Ugg! Sop with that excuse...i know you did it!

of     1