of     1   

levelmike123456
#41343782Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:43 AM GMT

ar fellow robloxians,i have overheard a secret plan that the noobs were talking about feb 6th 2012 they are going to all raid robloxia.i dident hear much but half of them are going to raid every game on front page they also said they are going into smaller groups to raid everything each group will be 679 noobs in it.so far i dont have much of a plan but i have part of it.a quarter of robloxians will also raid front page and fight off the noobs.another quarther will go defend buildermans telamons and robloxs games.so i dont know how we are going to stop them but i do know that we can start preparing.... 2 years later everyone its me from the future noobs have took over robloxia i mean noobloxia.there killing all the robloxians left.i am one of the only survivors.they took over that dreadful day feb. 6th."oh my gosh....ahhhhhhh get out of here you noobs plz noo ahhhhhhhhh" information needed name how you surived invasion biography age weapons(make it fair no rocket launchers miniguns etc.) survival clan your story after noobs attacked plz post
Krods35
#41344979Saturday, January 22, 2011 7:25 AM GMT

name : Krod (Just Krod :P) how you surived invasion : Krod watched the news about noob attack and get ready a lot of supplies before the invasion arrived. biography : Krod is just an ordinary college student. a.ge : 23 weapons Double Barrel Rifle survival clan : Nill your story after noobs attacked : Krod ran away from noobs that attacked his place. His destination was the hospital, since all evac are done there. But his car broke down nearby a safehouse and he decided to spend a few nights at the safehouse.
levelmike123456
#42117197Sunday, February 06, 2011 6:48 AM GMT

nothing random post lol
levelmike123456
#42473676Sunday, February 13, 2011 4:47 PM GMT

krod is accepted

of     1