LittleBigKnight
#41407323Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:42 AM GMT

(Wait do I have to make my character be narrator or I should tell it as third story?)
vash12349
#41407396Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:44 AM GMT

Vash received his breakfast. Rubbery eggs, an almost completely mold-covered slice of bread, and a dirty glass of water. He sat at the same table as the one where the alien known as Zarak was sitting, listening to how the other prisoners had arrived here.
vash12349
#41407432Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:45 AM GMT

{You should speak in third-person perspective. It's a bit easier to find out who is speaking that way.}
Laharl1
#41407607Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:49 AM GMT

Mako walked towards Zarak and Vash's table. He had a blank expression on his face as he planted a foot in the space of a seat next to Vash. He spoke to the prisoners around him, "So, boys, how's the food?" He asked, with a fanged grin
vash12349
#41407723Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:51 AM GMT

"Well Trooper, it's about as delicious as a rotten Thanksgiving turkey." Vash said to Mako, then continued on listening.
Laharl1
#41407944Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:56 AM GMT

That comment took Mako by surprise. Most prisoners had learned that silence kept them from getting a beating. "Oh? So the food we provide isn't good enough for you then?" He said, with a look of bloodlust in his eyes.
LittleBigKnight
#41407979Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:57 AM GMT

"Not a big talker ain't ya?" the big lump of slime teased. "Oh, can't we be civilized and listen?" Zarak continued "My small deadly group was called the Spectres and we conquered mining colonies with the police on our tails.One day, an entire army of the natives of the Hades system found our hideout and boy, the odds were not in their favor. My fireteam shot those crow-foods to oblivion and I stuck the leader's head up on a pole for everyone to see. Those were the days..." Zarak trailed off.
vash12349
#41408002Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:57 AM GMT

"Well, it's keeping us alive. Can't complain with that, now can I?" Vash remarked with a wry smirk.
LittleBigKnight
#41408030Sunday, January 23, 2011 4:58 AM GMT

Zarak watched and felt the tension go through him.
LittleBigKnight
#41408173Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:01 AM GMT

"I bet you couldn't stand after you eat one of ours," Zarak taunted.
Laharl1
#41408234Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:03 AM GMT

Mako grinned. "You know, It's not a good idea to lie to us. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of things you can complain about it." He took his foot off the seat and tightened his grip on the baton. He whipped it across Vash's face, making a thunder-like zap scream out.
vash12349
#41408324Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:05 AM GMT

Vash yelled in pain from getting whipped across the face. Not a shock baton, but still hurt like hell. "Damn man! Day just started and I already got dealt with twice!"
Laharl1
#41408614Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:12 AM GMT

Mako heard a prisoner behind him snicker. "Oh? So this is funny now?" He pressed a button on his baton, and it buzzed. He reared back and let the electrified baton cut through the air, hitting the once-laughing prisoner out of his seat and onto the floor. He grabbed a chunk of eggs from the prisoner's tray and swallowed them whole. "Anyone else care to complain about the food?"
vash12349
#41409142Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:23 AM GMT

Vash had his hand on his face where Mako had whacked him. Two PMC Security Troopers were standing nearby, just watching. Another prisoner, very young, only nineteen, grabbed a knife and approached Mako from behind, then slashed the knife across his back. The two PMC Security Troopers instantly went after the prisoner and restrained him.
Laharl1
#41409404Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:28 AM GMT

Mako made a small yell of pain. He turned around and walked at a brisk pace towards the prisoner. He waved off the PMC guards and grabbed the Prisoner by the neck. Full of rage, he tossed the prisoner against the wall and then savagely continued to beat him with an electric baton. With every hit, it sounded like a gunshot ringing throughout the eating area.
vash12349
#41409580Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:32 AM GMT

The young prisoner yelled in pain each time he was hit. Most prisoners watched in horror while the other prisoners just ignored it and ate. The PMC Security Troopers that Mako waved off watched. One of them laughed at how the prisoner was getting beat.
Laharl1
#41409817Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:38 AM GMT

When Mako was finished, the prisoner was bruised enough and swollen enough to be hardly recognizable. Amazingly though, he was still alive. When Mako heard a small whimper from the prisoner, he took his foot and kicked him down for a knockout. He held the prisoner up for everyone to see. "This is what happens when you deny us!" He yelled, panting. He no longer had a grin, only exhausted anger.
vash12349
#41410307Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:48 AM GMT

Right at that moment, the PMC Security Commanding Officer arrived at the scene. He delivered a questioning look at Mako, then motioned for him to leave the prisoner be. "You look quite angry Trooper Mako." The Commanding Officer said, "I don't blame you. I'll be having Micheal watch over these idiots. You go calm down in your quarters." The Commanding Officer unholstered his signature Lever Action Shotgun. It was old, but it sure as hell hurt when shot by it. Everyone knew to not piss off anyone while the Commanding Officer was around, especially not when he has his Shotgun. "If anyone else wants to be a tough guy? We have plenty of room in the Morgue." He said. Vash stayed completely silent.
Laharl1
#41410497Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:52 AM GMT

Mako dropped the prisoner. He was also considered to be the Commanding Officer's pet, or lap dog. He walked to the door, but stopped and took a deep breath. "I think I'll be alright, sir." He turned back around and leaned against a wall, holding onto his stun gun, out of the holster.
vash12349
#41410999Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:01 AM GMT

A few minutes later, Micheal came in. He was carrying a large-caliber weapon known as the Seeker Rifle. It is a modded version of the Magnum DSN sniper rifle from the old-generation weaponry. It is fully automatic, uses .50AE rounds, and has a 28-round clip. Only problem is the tremendous recoil. The Commanding Officer left the breakfast area and went back to the Security Mainframe Office. The alarm rang, signaling Rec Time. All the prisoners were released into a 2-acre courtyard. There were atleast 15 PMC Security Troopers out there, in the watch-towers, patrolling outside the fence, inside the fence. Micheal stood at the doorway of the Rec Arena after bring much of the prisoners there. Vash sat, watching four other prisoners play a crude version of Basketball. They used a tight ball of clothing from previous, deceased prisoners as the basketball itself, and used a toilet seat as the rim.
Laharl1
#41411224Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:05 AM GMT

Mako followed the Commanding officer, a blank expression on his face. "Sir, the prisoners are getting gutsier everyday." He said disdainfully. His eyes trailed away. "It's only so long before there's an uprising..." He added, his view now focusing on a couple of military-grade rifles within a cabinet.
vash12349
#41411511Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:11 AM GMT

"You're correct." The Commanding Officer said back, "About four years ago, there was an uprising. A bunch of mentally insane prisoners managed to break into the Armory and steal all the weaponry inside, then escaped. They damaged alot of the facility, and some of it still isn't repaired due to the poisonous atmosphere. The metal fence surrounding this whole 20-mile area of this prison, its all we have that protects us from the poisons outside. If it breaks, we're done unless we seal the place quick enough." There was a gunshot. "Jesus, something ALREADY start up?" He looked on a monitor that looked over the Rec Arena. Micheal lowered the Seeker Rifle as the prisoner fell. A black smoke rose up from the dead body was what used to be a prisoner.
Laharl1
#41411796Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:17 AM GMT

Mako pulled one of the few keys to the cabinet out of his inner pockets. He unlocked the cabinet and pulled open the doors. He took one rifle and pulled back the bolt. This particular rifle had concentrated ammo, meant to cause extreme inner damage. "Sir, I think we had better take some extra precautions." He said, switching his stun gun to a lethal dosage. Mako now pulled out a rifle for his boss. One he had learned that was the boss's favorite. He set it on the desk.
Kevin974
#41411859Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:19 AM GMT

}{ Charactor Sheet }{ }Name:Drew Shawn }A.ge: 18 }Gender: Male }Race:Human }Physical Appearance: Brown hair and eyes.Skin color is a light tan.Average Height. }Apparel Appearance:Blue jeans,black sneakers,White t-shirt,Black hoodie. }Weapon [If A PMC]: N/A }Faction [Prisoner Or PMC?]: Prisoner }What Put In Prison For [If Prisoner]: For assassination of people. }Biography:Is a highly skilled assassin trained in stealth,thievery,and weaponry
vash12349
#41412333Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:29 AM GMT

One of the PMC Troopers yelled at Micheal, "What the ^%&@ did you shoot him for?" Micheal shrugged and calmly said, "He had an automatic weapon." Micheal knelt down next to the now dead Prisoner and grabbed an MU-40 Ion SMG from his hand. The Commanding Officer grabbed the rifle and proceeded down to the Rec Arena. Vash somehow managed to sneak behind Micheal, despite all the PMC Security Troops. Vash brought up his hand and smashed a brick down onto the back of Micheal's head, shattering his skull. Vash quickly grabbed the Seeker Rifle from Micheal, turned towards a PMC Security Rookie, and fired a round at his head, killing him instantly. "WE WILL NOT BE FORCED TO STAY HERE ANY LONGER!" Vash yelled out to all the Prisoners that could hear him. "WE WILL ESCAPE OR DIE TRYING!" {Kevin974, you are accepted.}