of     1   

darkness9000
#42010991Friday, February 04, 2011 6:29 PM GMT

I believe that here should be a way to make contracts. Like if you want a fair trade you can press My roblox, Then the sub-menu says Contracts, *Click*. Once clicked, it shows a insert tool on the side, send and delete. First you write what you propersition is,(what you want to trade).click the insert button on the right and above it it says you and you click what you are going ot give them. Then on the other side you enter there username and then insert what you want from them. Possible trades-item for item, item for robux, item for tix or vice verca (switched around). Once the contract is finnished, You have over read and checked, send it to the person you want to trade with. In the inbox section there is inbox and contracts.If the person responds with there user named signed, Then the contract will be send to a mod who will review and insert it. Say for this item you get 10 tix a day for 20 days. the person paying can also pay in advance and the trade will be complete! If the person does not come up with the money then the trade will be exiled!So now roblox, does not have to worry about messages saying ow noo he stole this he stole that problem solved!COMMENT
EliteSpaceCommando
#42011024Friday, February 04, 2011 6:30 PM GMT

They are already working on a trade system from what i heard.
darkness9000
#42011071Friday, February 04, 2011 6:31 PM GMT

Its just suppost to help them with the idea!
deltav
#42011110Friday, February 04, 2011 6:33 PM GMT

@darkness It's not helping if you engulf them in a waterfall of words. Use the Enter button.

of     1