Legoegoman
#43069945Friday, February 25, 2011 5:46 AM GMT

In 08 have u tried surviving a bomb with ff on?I got stuck in the baseplate (Yes ik my account says im 10) -_- Im sorry to say but they don't undo updates and i suport #5
Legoegoman
#43069977Friday, February 25, 2011 5:47 AM GMT

#2,i understand what your saying but itl just have more Forum Trolls going "LEARN SOME GRAMMER"
Legoegoman
#43069993Friday, February 25, 2011 5:48 AM GMT

and #1,my idea is nothing like yours its REmoving not Deleting..
Legoegoman
#43070013Friday, February 25, 2011 5:49 AM GMT

They need to make the Voting Accuracy thing make sense cause all i do is go for the one with the title of "Contest" in it.
Legoegoman
#43070051Friday, February 25, 2011 5:51 AM GMT

Which Battle More Fierce? Options Airplane Wars (c)2011 JERICHO's CLUb [Select Airplane wars} -3 WTF?
fghik
#43077757Friday, February 25, 2011 3:18 PM GMT

In 08 have u tried surviving a bomb with ff on?I got stuck in the baseplate (Yes ik my account says im 10) -_- Im sorry to say but they don't undo updates and i suport #5 --That is why SMART builders made reset tools. Besides, why even try to survive that strong of a bomb? If the bomb is strong enough to throw you into a baseplate, then it's definitely strong enough to kill. If you spawned somewhere, and the bomb dropped and flung you away, ITS AN EXPLOSION. EXPLOSIONS PUSH THINGS. EVEN INVINCIBLE THINGS. If you placed a stick of strong dynamite next to a big steel ball (I know steel isn't invincible... -_-), chances are; the steel ball would move (depending on the power of dynamite and size of ball it would go different distances). The explosion will push the ball. If the ball were indestructable, and you put an even more powerful stick of dynamite next to it, it would go further. Now with the new physics engine, ROBLOXians are apparently indestructable. Cars cannot push them! In what world can you be hit with a speeding car and not budge? Apparently only ROBLOX. And yes, they do un-do updates, and they have before. They just don't want people suggesting to remove them or else they would get tons of threads about "REMOVE TEH GUESTEEZ!" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #2,i understand what your saying but itl just have more Forum Trolls going "LEARN SOME GRAMMER" --How will a forum update make trolls say "LEARN SOME GRAMMER" anymore than they already do? They already say that to almost every post, with this update, they could change the color of it. (sarcasm) Wow... That's so much more trolling because now it's in a different color. Now the trolls will say "LEARN SOME GRAMMER", because they NEVER said that before this update. Thanks for pointing that out, you are the smartest player in the deep blue sea (/sarcasm) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ and #1,my idea is nothing like yours its REmoving not Deleting.. --For one thing: Removing and deleting are the same things, or closely the same things when using the other definition for removing. And for another: Who says it's THIS thread of mine that was about removing alot of things? I've made tons of threads and "Removing all clothes at once" was in one of them. I decided to stop bumping it so I wouldn't have to deal with trolls who don't grasp the full understanding of it. So I changed it up for this post, making it for models and friends and other items that go in the "Stuff" tab. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ They need to make the Voting Accuracy thing make sense cause all i do is go for the one with the title of "Contest" in it. --That's why they should remove Voting Accuracy (yeah, I used the word remove). People just choose the one with "Contest". Most of the time not even playing the game. It doesn't matter if the other game is far better. The free modeled one with the cool thumbnail and titled "Contest +5 if you vote! LULZ!" will always beat the ones people actually worked on. Because people are dumb enough to vote for something they know nothing about! All they want is accuracy so they can win that 80% VA hat... THE GOOD PLACES AREN'T WINNING! THE PLACES PEOPLE WORKED HARD ON ARE LOSING TO THE FREE MODELED ONES! We need to do away with VA, and change it to something else. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Which Battle More Fierce? Options Airplane Wars (c)2011 JERICHO's CLUb [Select Airplane wars} -3 WTF? --If this is referring to contest Voting Accuracy, this is exactly what happens. The good places aren't getting votes. Because they aren't getting votes, any votes for them will give you an accuracy reduction. So nomatter what you do, good places can't win. The free modeled ones will.
fghik
#43160785Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:19 PM GMT

bump
fghik
#43192809Sunday, February 27, 2011 5:22 AM GMT

bump 2
PyromaniacBuilder
#43199130Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:03 AM GMT

For number 10: I know, in real life, a train can just run over you or throw you away. Currenrtly in roblox, when a train hits you, instead of throwing you 20 feet, it throws you 3 feet without knocking you over AND it derails. That's just a fail. Almost nothing can knock over a robloxian now, only glitches and stuff. No more tripping like in the old promo video... A plane crashing into you, and you just glitch right through it, while getting flung a few feet forward... Epic.. Fail.
JudgeKangaroo
#43199885Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:20 AM GMT

Number 4,6 and 10 are the most important because remember the äuto-mated messgaes people got if they sent a message to Telamon and it clearly shows they are bots 6: I dun care about being OBC, but they can atleast make something up for the apology for making "Unfair BC only places" 10: Why can't they just make a new physics engine in which you don't just lose your body parts but you get splattered. And I support
GlowingSnake
#43199970Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:25 AM GMT

The items with the most BC favorites will be to the LEFT; the ones with the least are to the LEFT. lolwut? So which one goes to the left?
Tyretian
#43200163Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:37 AM GMT

I agree with numbers 2, 8 & 10. I can't script, so having a few shortcuts would help me understand it. It would also be nice to put things in Italics or bold on the forums, or even PMs; when I need to emphisise something, atm I have to put it in captial letters such as this example--->. But I would LOVE number 10. It would be HILARIOUS to get flung away by a speeding car!
GlowingSnake
#43200171Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:37 AM GMT

Support all of them btw. I am an 08er spread across accounts. I remember one day I was being hit by a car and being flung off the edge calling the driver a noob then the next day it was the complete opposite! Also once I was laying under a car (with a tool) and then I stood up (took off the tool) and the car went flinging out and bouncing EVERYWHERE!
Tyretian
#43200243Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:41 AM GMT

Oh and it would be good to be able to see the whole thread while typing your reply, because I don't know about other people, but I sometimes forget details if I am replying to several posts.
DoubleA7
#43200311Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:46 AM GMT

support for all, needed and wanted.
fghik
#43213091Sunday, February 27, 2011 5:25 PM GMT

@GlowingSnake "The items with the most BC favorites will be to the LEFT; the ones with the least are to the LEFT. lolwut? So which one goes to the left?" --Sorry, I guess I didn't clarify. The item with the most BC favorites is on the left. The one with second most is second on the left. Third, third from left. Fourth, fourth. Fifth, fifth. Sixth, sixth...etc. Going all the way down to the top 10 or so.
fghik
#43258179Monday, February 28, 2011 5:00 AM GMT

bump 3
ShadowLugia500
#43258533Monday, February 28, 2011 5:12 AM GMT

1. Support 2. Support 3. Support 4. Support 5. Support 6. Support 7. Support 8. Support 9. Support 10. Support
razourik
#43258654Monday, February 28, 2011 5:17 AM GMT

I miss when people went flying when I ran into them with a car. D: I remember back in War! CTF when I would run my jeep into someone and knock them down, then jump out with my meshless soundless AK47 blazing silver bullets. xD Ah, those were the good ol' days... except for the lag and lack of sounds and meshes :P I pretty much support all of this, especially #10
frostbyte04
#43259815Monday, February 28, 2011 6:26 AM GMT

I entirely agree with your 10th suggestion. ROBLOX's physics engine SUCKS, absolutely sucks. Drop a 100x1x100 symmetric brick and a 4x1x4 symmetric brick at the same height and they fall at the same speed, which I am sure does not follow Newton's law of physics. Air resistance isn't even counted. I also miss the good ol' days when I could turn a corner and NOT get flung into the high heavens and "accidentally" walk into someone without the same result.
AlaxanderTheGreat
#43259854Monday, February 28, 2011 6:32 AM GMT

Agree with everything. Support. Although this acc is made in 2011, my original was made in 08, so I agree 100X with the 10th suggestion.
frostbyte04
#43259868Monday, February 28, 2011 6:35 AM GMT

OH! I forgot! Using scripting, you can MIMIC the old physics ROBLOX had by setting a humanoid's platformstance to true. It's like forcing you to sit but you're standing and are affected by collisions. I could work up an example if anyone would like.
AlaxanderTheGreat
#43259929Monday, February 28, 2011 6:44 AM GMT

@frost Example for me please.
frostbyte04
#43259946Monday, February 28, 2011 6:46 AM GMT

Okay, give me a moment to write up the code and test...
frostbyte04
#43260072Monday, February 28, 2011 7:00 AM GMT

Okay it's done. In my models..... Just run over the figure, or "noob" if you will, and watch him fall over like a domino.