Greatwaffles
#43210481Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:37 PM GMT

Name: Joe Oxly Gender: Male A.ge: 21 A.ge You Appear: 24 Appearance: Black hair, hazel eyes, fit, tall, thin. Advantages: Has a rich father so can get whatever he wants and looks older than he is. Disadvantages: Can't fit through small gaps, gets bullied becuase he is apparently a 'snob'. Human or Key Holder?: Human Magic Power: 4 Side: Humans Bio: 1 sentence. 2 sentences. Done. Extra: None
SkyLight
#43210586Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:39 PM GMT

(@Greatwaffles: You are denied. I'll give you one more chance to fix your character sheet. *Hint: Read the rules.)
SkyLight
#43210679Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:41 PM GMT

(We can start now. Should we start at the beginning of school, or after school, so we can get on with it and travel to the other dimensions? But then the others would miss that part... o.o)
Greatwaffles
#43210686Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:41 PM GMT

Please may you tell me what was wrong with it then I can change it.
SkyLight
#43210791Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:43 PM GMT

(Alright. Your BIO. -o- Your appearance is too short. Is your character not wearing anything? And you didn't put "Waffles." My friends are right. I'm too soft.)
Greatwaffles
#43210995Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:47 PM GMT

Name: Joe Oxly Gender: Male A.ge: 21 A.ge You Appear: 24 Appearance: Black hair, hazel eyes, fit, tall, thin. Wearing: skinny jeans, checked shirt, sneakers, socks that say on them 'Release the stench in you', wears his blue and orange hoodie everywhere. Advantages: Has a rich father so can get whatever he wants and looks older than he is. Is very clever Disadvantages: Can't fit through small gaps, gets bullied becuase he is apparently a 'snob'. Human or Key Holder?: Human Magic Power: 4 Side: Humans Bio: Parents were always around when he was born, couldnt even get out of the house but was still happy inside. As he got older his parents gave him a bit more free roam and he was aloud to play with friends. But then came the tragic death of his grampa which made him very upset and made his life go downhill. What will happen to him next? Extra: Waffles
SkyLight
#43211088Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:49 PM GMT

(Okay. You are approved, but you have one strike. I think that we should wait for the others. And I have to go soon...)
Greatwaffles
#43211181Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:50 PM GMT

Sorry I have to go.
SkyLight
#43211332Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:53 PM GMT

(Okay.)
Sunburst1031
#43211360Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:54 PM GMT

(Just to keep it easy, let's pretend it's the end of the schoolday?)
Linkhero13
#43211386Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:55 PM GMT

Name: Jack Matthews Gender: Male A.ge: 17 A.ge You Appear: 23 (For obvious reasons he looks older due to the pain, anxiety and his fear of the tether dimension.) Appearance: Jack is tall (5" 11') and has a medium build. Jack's hair is black and goes down over his ears, he hasn't had time to cut it. The hair sticks up at certain points and the bangs are starting to grow into his eyes. His eyes are a bright hazel, alert and ready. Waiting for danger to strike. His more notable features include his nose is smashed in from before when he broke it during a fight. Another one is the dark rings under his eyes, pointing out lack of sleep. He also has strangely large feet. As for clothing Jack wears a ragged black, long sleeve shirt. Over that he wears a black hoodie, he keeps the hood drawn up. Due to his untrustful nature. He wears blue jeans, they are torn in a few places. He wears large black sneakers as well. Advantages: His reaction time is quick, allowing him to survive where most humans die at some points. He is also able to withstand traveling dimensions. He also knows where most of the areas in the city are due to his job. Disadvantages: Well, he has no magic whatsoever if thats countable. Other than that Jack is very paranoid due to the way the worlds have treated him. Jack is known to attack others on sight if they're carrying a weapon and approaching him, he isn't good with people either. Human or Key Holder?: Human Magic Power: 0 Side: He has no side, his job is survival. And thats it. He does however live in Evan. Bio: Jack Matthews did fine before Evan was destroyed, he did well in school. His parents did fine financally, they were accountants. Jack wasn't insulted at school, he even lived in a great neighborhood. But that didn't stop Jack from becoming who he is now from the War. His family was shot down due to a misfire, he was never certain from which soldier it was from. So he resolved to never trust the armies. Jack went into a set of mind after that, "Doesn't matter who lives or dies. Just as matters how long YOU live." Jack went into tempoary insanity, until he met a man named "Nicholas" he felt sorry for him and asked him to join his gang. Jack accepted and joined it, he got a job as a food gatherer. That is what he is doing now. Extra: Not sure I can have something.
Linkhero13
#43211431Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:55 PM GMT

Waffles.
LordGleam
#43211621Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:58 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
LordGleam
#43211671Sunday, February 27, 2011 4:59 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Neotrinston
#43215603Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:04 PM GMT

(Why is everyone not on when I am? D:)
Linkhero13
#43216191Sunday, February 27, 2011 6:12 PM GMT

Jack- Hell. What I'd like to call my own little definition of this place. Soldiers murdering innocent people, nobody cares about the safety of those living there. I hope all of the armies just die. They all deserve it. If you're still wondering who I am I'm Jack Matthews, my main function is survival. This world has been reduced to a burning war zone, most of us are dead. But not me, I work in a gang we call are selves "The Red Doves" we raid stores, abandoned homes and kill any bearing the insignia of an army. I collect the food with a few other members of the gang. And thats what I'll be doing today.
Linkhero13
#43222594Sunday, February 27, 2011 7:41 PM GMT

Jack- I walked on the remanants of cracked side walk, dead bodies littered around here like trash. I looked up at the red sky, smoke was in the air. Five members of the "Red Doves" stood behind me, each carrying crude clubs, crow bars, bats, etc, etc. They were guarding me. We were headed to a supermarket recently discovered, there could be other gangs there so I have guards. I felt anxious having them around me, I didn't like them. I put the thought away and kept on walking, I wasn't far from the supermarket.
Linkhero13
#43234608Sunday, February 27, 2011 10:37 PM GMT

Bump.
SkyLight
#43293494Tuesday, March 01, 2011 2:02 AM GMT

(It is an average Thursday morning. 10 minutes before school starts.) {Liselotte C. I. Reid} Hoisting my messenger bag over my shoulder, I make my way to school. Thankfully, I don't have that many books today.
tback
#43296210Tuesday, March 01, 2011 2:42 AM GMT

I left my house with my mom yelling at me for leaving clothes all over the house. She knew I wasnt gonna pick them up though. I kept going with my backpack slung over my shoulder. My load was light, a folder and a book.
SkyLight
#43296604Tuesday, March 01, 2011 2:47 AM GMT

{Liselotte C. I. Reid} -LADILALA- I stand in front of the school, waiting. I usually just head in and go to my locker, ready for another day of blah. But today, I am dawdling in front of the school.
tback
#43297784Tuesday, March 01, 2011 3:06 AM GMT

I walk right pass her and go inside. I felt funny, like something odd was gonna happen today.
LoveCrystalx3
#43298016Tuesday, March 01, 2011 3:10 AM GMT

Willow I hoisted my books from the locker, dropping them into my bag as I headed for first period. With music drowning my mind, I walked into the classroom and found way to my blemished desk.
tback
#43298112Tuesday, March 01, 2011 3:12 AM GMT

I went to my locker got what I needed and went to my first class. I sat down.
Neotrinston
#43311257Tuesday, March 01, 2011 5:18 PM GMT

Aénex got on his mtorbike. Yeah, it was sort of cool how he had one, even though he stole it from his dad. Aénex was ready, rucksack slung over his shoulder, helmet, he revved up the engines and drove off to school.