Palorez
#46976949Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:29 PM GMT

( . . . ) =Marco= I wake up in the tree and finish the last of my water and dried fruit. I look up at the skies and guess the time. (Not really the skies I guess. ) I get down from the tree and walk till I find the river. I fill my canteen with water and pour the last of my idodine in there. I shake it around. ( Does that even do the trick? ) I look around not hearing anything. I know I'm not the last one. I walk off in a random direction. ( AFK and does someone have a "Whos Alive?" Spreadsheet? )
117derek
#46977333Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:39 PM GMT

~Derek~ I Jump back. I splash more water. My eyes close and I drop the bottle. "He doesn't understand... tell him... I forgive him... I forgive... forgive... give..." "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" I yell I hear it over and over and over... "I WILL MAKE HIM UDERSTAND!!!" again... and again... My eyes open... "THEY FORGIVE YOU IREONE!!!" I feel a sharp pain in my back. "No... No forgiveness... she was gonna win..." "Faren! I forgive..." Arguing... more pain... "SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell as blood spurts from my mouth. "I hate you, Derek, I hate you... I know you wanted to avenge isabell... I know you did... You had the chance to kill him... You don't hate him... you hate me... You Will Pay..." "I hate him Faren... I hate him... I know I'm taking a risk with this man... I have him as an ally because he is brave enough to do that... I still hate him..." "Liar..." "I saw how you died... I do not want to waste your efforts..." "I DIED FOR HER!!!" forgiveness...death...forgiveness... death... The voices ring in my head... "I DON'T CARE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!!! I FORGIVE HIM BUT I WILL KILL HIM!!! NOOOOOOO KILL ME ALREADY!!!" My yells echo across the arena as more blood spurts out... "I will choose you, isabell, or you Faren... By the deaths in this stupid arena so far... Forgiveness, death, forgiveness, death, forgiveness, death, forgiveness, death... forgiveness, DEATH!!!" I whisper as I slip to the ground.
Palorez
#46977448Thursday, May 12, 2011 10:41 PM GMT

( Your way to cofusing even when I read all your posts. I'm constantly like "Wtfs going on?" Lol )
HadowDude
#46978738Thursday, May 12, 2011 11:10 PM GMT

-Luke- I wake up, and eat my loaf of bread. I go hunting.
airrider52
#46993095Friday, May 13, 2011 6:59 AM GMT

Ireone ~~~~~ I don't seem to notice Derek shouting and screaming;"The mutts are coming" is all i say. I stand and go over to my bag.
117derek
#47003937Friday, May 13, 2011 7:33 PM GMT

(I'm gonna control max and calypso a little, k?) ~Derek~ "Ireone... You're up... Max, Calypso, let's go..." I say as I start to jog to the tree. Max, Calypso, Ireone, and I start heading off.
Improve
#47014144Friday, May 13, 2011 11:00 PM GMT

(No one controls me.) Max I eat the rest of my dried fruit. No food left, just some water. I start sprinting towards the tree.
Vdj
#47014185Friday, May 13, 2011 11:01 PM GMT

(Lmfao? Sorry. I was on my wrong account.)
Palorez
#47022549Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:41 AM GMT

( Sadly I must die. I'm leaving for Mex.ico tomorrow for a week so I must die nao. ) =Marco= . . . After walking for a while I realized it was getting dark. I started climbing up a tree when I heard howling. I climbed up to a higher branch and sat down. "Dang it." I mumbled to myself realizing I didn't have any food or water. I heard howling, closer this time, and I started climbing higher when I slipped. I fell down and landed back down on the branch I was on. I reattatched my climbing gear to the tree and started climbing back up the tree. I heard howling, and scratching and looked down to see wolves clawing at the bottom of the tree. I slipped again right down the tree and unhooked my climbing gear, accidently, and fell to the ground. I heard something crack and screamed out loud in agony. The wolves surrounded me and snarled. I looked at them in horror. They jumped at me and shredded me. My cannon boomed over the Arena loud and clear. . .
Vdj
#47035635Saturday, May 14, 2011 3:52 AM GMT

Max A cannon booms and I hear screaming. I still sprint towards the tree, getting darker. I hear howling. AFK
Vdj
#47035816Saturday, May 14, 2011 3:55 AM GMT

Those Who Remain: Boy From 1 Both From 4 Boy from 5 Boy from 8 Both From 9 Boy from 10 Both From 11 (So.. 10 left?)
Vdj
#47036953Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:35 AM GMT

Max I make it to the tree. I climb up to the cornucopia with the climbing gear. All of a sudden, I have a plan. "Calypso!" I say. I have to tell her the plan.
Vdj
#47037096Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:42 AM GMT

(Character Max is gonna be on my other account Improve now.)
LunaScamander
#47037161Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:46 AM GMT

(Nice namesnipe @Improve) -Calypso- I glanced at Max. "What?"
Improve
#47037286Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:50 AM GMT

(Ty. :P) Max "We don't need to camp out in the open meadows. We could just stay in this tree and set our base here. A lot of supplies, and pretty safe. We can rig most of the other climbing gears but a few. And if we need water, one or two people go to the river and bring it back."
LunaScamander
#47038285Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:37 AM GMT

-Calypso- I nodded. "Good plan. Stay here, I'm gonna get some water and fish to eat," I said, heading off toward the river.
airrider52
#47045168Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:06 PM GMT

Ireone ~~~~~ I climb a bit of the tree, I look around, "Ok guys if we stay in the tree we should be ok through the night." I realise Calypso isn't here, "Where is she?".I direct the question at Max. (Yep 10 left)
117derek
#47045255Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:09 PM GMT

~Derek~ I get to the tree and jump onto a branch. Ireone is close behind me. I put the climbing gear on and start going up. I see Ireone coming up, and I kick him back. "Ireone... Death was chosen!" I say with a weird voice, then pass out. My climbing gear unhooks and I fall to the ground. "NOOOOOOOO" I hear isabell..."There was another death! Faren..."yes but he already chose..." "SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" I wake up. A mutt is just starting to sink his teeth into my leg. "OWWWW!!!" I stab him, then break his neck. I jump onto a branch. I keep climbing. I reach a spot with no branches. I forgot the climbing gear. I go back to the first branch. I grab the branch with one hand, and reach for the climbing gear with the other. A mutt grabs my foot, pulling me off. I stab him. I quickly get back on the branch and put my climbing gear on...
airrider52
#47045510Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:18 PM GMT

(So far how Non Cpu's and last Cpu died) Rebel ~~~~ Faren ~~~~ Got tricked by mutts and slaughtered while trying to divert them away from friends. Controlled CPU ~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabel ~~~~~ Was stabbed by a friend while running away from another tribute. Palor ~~~~ Marco ~~~~~ While climbing tree, slipped and was kinda eaten alive by mutts. (So ten left; who will die next?....)
airrider52
#47045806Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:28 PM GMT

Ireone ~~~~~ I suddenly see Derek nearly slaughtered. I call down him; "Hurry up". As i look back to Max for an answer i glimps Calypso running towards the stream , i also see some mutts heading towards the stream from the other side. I get a knife out of my pocket and tie my climbing rope to the branch, then climb to another one m, then i jump. "This is a bad idea". As i fall i get the knife ready, the mutts look up from below. "Come on". The rope tightens suddenly and i swing. "WOOHOOO" i quickly cut the rope as i swing. I fly towards the floor away from the mutts who are still by the tree. I land in the ground, i yelp in pain. I can't move my arm. I look up and see a spike petruding through it. The knife drops from my limp hand. I scream in agony. The mutts see me lying on the floor, and start running. "Oh no, OH NO, NOO!" I watch as they approach, trying to lift my arm off the spike. "Come On". (don't save me yet)
Improve
#47051755Saturday, May 14, 2011 3:32 PM GMT

(Dead thread :S) Max Night comes. The seal plays. I see (Palorez's char.) in the sky, plus a few more. I hear screaming from below. Ireone is about to get attacked by mutts.
LunaScamander
#47054871Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:44 PM GMT

-Calypso- I notice four mutts running to the stream.. no wait, toward me. I throw my spear at the first mutt, piercing its heart. It falls over, dead. The second mutt steps on a spike and falls over, landing on another spike which goes through its chest. I throw a knife into the third mutt's chest. It falls over. The fourth mutt bites my leg. I scream and fall over, and a spike finds my arm. I wave my knife wildly at the last mutt, not aiming anywhere in particular. I quickly stab the mutt in the head before it can bite me again. I lie there for a few minutes and catch my breath.
cuteginger99
#47055299Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:54 PM GMT

(By the way, I quickly want to mention something about the arena. The climbing gear that was left around the arena from the first day was taken away by mutts. Unless you took the 10 pound climbing gear in a pack with yu, it's gone.)
117derek
#47056071Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:11 PM GMT

(there was a couple left at the bottom of the tree though... and on the tree Oh, and the stream is 20 miles away from the tree, right?) ~Derek~ "Ireone! Nevermind! No Death! No! You can't die!" I say as I go near the bottom of the tree... Mutts... everywhere... Ireone If I can't win, Ireone will... unless I don't save him... 'Who's gonna die, me or Ireone...' I think... 'Hey, I'm gonna die anyway, plus, I'll be a hero...' I quickly remember my mentor... "Don't be a hero... especially for another district... Your district wants you to win..." "Ya know what mister trainer? I don't care... I'm not gonna win anyway..." I say... I hear a cannon... it echos... another one... echoing again and again... My eyes close... I see me running towards Ireone. The mutts pin me down... They kill Ireone... That's one cannon... the next is me... "Don't be a hero..." It echos over and over and over... and over...and...over... My eyes open. "I'm sorry Ireone... You're gonna die, even if I do try to save you... I really am sorry..." I say as I start to go back up... "Ya kno, Faren and Isabell? I have to agree with you both... Death was already chosen, but then there was another death... I forgive him, and I want him to live, but I'm not gonna save him..." I whisper... "I FORGIVE YOU IREONE! BUT I CAN'T SAVE YOU!!!" I yell to him...
Improve
#47056184Saturday, May 14, 2011 5:14 PM GMT

(Cuteginger, I have to talk to you :S) Max I wonder how Calypso is doing. I'm getting a little hungry, so I grab a spare pack and start snacking on dried fruit.