Milady
#44805306Tuesday, March 29, 2011 11:54 PM GMT

(Bump.)
fuipui
#44805809Wednesday, March 30, 2011 12:02 AM GMT

Fuipui I ate the bear quietly, and saw a streak of light coming from my cave edge. "Dawn," I muttered, then plopped down in my bed and fell asleep. Joseph I woke up and yawned. "Dawn," I muttered, then went to the kitchen, rubbing the weariness out of my eyes. Kar I woke up and yawned. I went back to sleep. "To hell with dawn," I muttered as I fell back asleep.
Milady
#44811084Wednesday, March 30, 2011 1:18 AM GMT

~Jane~ "Wow, dawn already.." I said to myself as my fangs went away.
fuipui
#44814002Wednesday, March 30, 2011 2:02 AM GMT

Fuipui I snored in my cave. Joseph I made some breakfast, ate, then walked outside. Maybe my new friends would be out. As I walked past his den, Kar stepped out, yawning, and followed. Kar "So," I said, "What's up, my non-furry companion?" Joseph "Not much, my furry companion," I laughed.
Milady
#44834403Wednesday, March 30, 2011 6:49 PM GMT

~Jane~ I stood up and jumped down from the tree, landing on my feet.
fuipui
#44842193Wednesday, March 30, 2011 9:11 PM GMT

Joseph I jumped back as a shape dropped form a tree in front of me. "Oh," I said, 'Hello, Jane!" Kar "Yes, hello, Jane!" I said, scratching at my torn ear.
Milady
#44858810Thursday, March 31, 2011 1:17 AM GMT

~Jane~ I look over at Joseph. "Oh, hey."
fuipui
#44906313Friday, April 01, 2011 1:48 AM GMT

Joseph "Why ya up so early?" I asked. Kar "Yeah, why ya up so early?" I repeated. Joseph "Would you quit that?" I snapped at Kar.
Milady
#44908208Friday, April 01, 2011 2:22 AM GMT

~Jane~ I shrug. "I always am."
gaara13337pwnz
#44955844Saturday, April 02, 2011 2:43 AM GMT

(Me and xander awaken on the edge of the forest.) Sorcus "Rough night, xandeR?" Xander "Don't joke about it, im afriad of what we might have done to our newfound friends. Remember what happen last time" Sorcus "Thanks for those memories and a ruined day"
fuipui
#45098904Monday, April 04, 2011 9:46 PM GMT

Joseph "Ah," I said, "Me too. So where's 'Ssssorcussss'?" I said, mocking the way he said it in his kashwak form. Kar "And Xander?" I said. Fuipui I couldn't sleep. Maybe I'd go for a stroll when--What the, it's snowing out! (It just started snowing 'cause head admin controls weather. Enchanted forest weather is pretty wacky, by the way.)
Milady
#45102748Monday, April 04, 2011 10:50 PM GMT

~Jane~ I shrug. "I don't know, I haven't seen them." I reply, glancing up at the sky as it starts to snow.
fuipui
#45231640Thursday, April 07, 2011 11:04 PM GMT

Joseph I thought about that as the snow began to fall. I looked at Kar. "It's snowing," I said. Kar "Well, OBVIOUSLY!" I said, as specks of snow landed in my fur. I started running in circles, excited. Joseph I laughed. I threw a snowball at Jane while she wasn't looking. "Gotcha," I grinned.
Milady
#45240679Friday, April 08, 2011 1:30 AM GMT

~Jane~ "H-Hey, no fair!" I smile, then throw a snowball back at him in return. (About to make another character.)
fuipui
#45240839Friday, April 08, 2011 1:32 AM GMT

As the snow began to fall harder, I started to think. "Jane, the snow comes down hard this time of year." The snow was already half-way up to my kness, and it'd get up to my chest if it snowed hard enough. "We should leave." Kar Oh, crap! This snow was deep! "Hey, Joseph, can I stay in your house? Sadly, my new den will already be filled with snow. Fuipui I retreated into my cave, unaffected by the snow, and stared at a fire.
Milady
#45241302Friday, April 08, 2011 1:40 AM GMT

~Jane~ "Y-Yeah, we probably should...although I can't really 'leave' as I live in the forest.." Human/vampire/werewolf/shape-shifter CS: Name: Amelia Richards A/ge: 19 Ge/nder: Female Appearance: She has dark black hair reaching down to her hips, red eyes, and pale skin. She wears a pure white dress with straps that reaches a little above her knees. She also wears a silver bracelet around her left wrist, which she never takes off. She wears no shes. Bio: Jane's sister, unlike Jane, she is a full vampire, not a Night Vampire. She ran away from home long ago when her and Jane were still young. She has been looking for Jane for a long time. Amelia is nothing like Jane- she really is very shy, and is usually alone. She is not good at making friends.
fuipui
#45246677Friday, April 08, 2011 3:26 AM GMT

Joseph. "Well, since I already have a visitor, you can sleep in the guest room at my house," I said as I looked around as the snow came up to my knees. "We have to leave." Kar I started walking away, and Joseph followed. Fuipui I munched on some bear.
Milady
#45263470Friday, April 08, 2011 7:27 PM GMT

~Jane~ "Thank you." I said as I followed both of them. ~Amelia~ I sit in a cave in the forest- it was snowing pretty hard. I shiver slightly and stand up, walking out of the cave in an effort to find better shelter.
Milady
#45289964Saturday, April 09, 2011 2:33 AM GMT

(Bump)
fuipui
#45290379Saturday, April 09, 2011 2:40 AM GMT

Joseph I arrive at the hut. It was in better shape than when I first arrived 5 years ago, because I'd fixed it up. I opened the door, and Kar bounded through, plopping down on the couch. I laughed and stepped inside, going to the kitchen to make cocoa. (This is modern times, by the way. I forgot to mention that. Modern times....Hmm, I can't think of a place. Help?) Kar I took a deep breath of warm air from the fireplace. I jumped from the couch and laid myself down next to the fireplace, and licked my paw. "Well, come on in!" I yelled to Jane. Fuipui I sighed, sounding more like a growl. Then I heard rustling outside my cave. I looked out cautiously. Those kashwaks always beat me. I saw a girl, much like the one I saw last night. What was with teenage girls roaming around the forest at night? "Why are you out at night?" I roared.
Milady
#45290830Saturday, April 09, 2011 2:47 AM GMT

(I can't think of a place, either..and wait, night is already here?) ~Jane~ I walked in, looking around. "You have a nice home." ~Amelia~ I stood there, fearless. "I'm looking for my sister, have you seen her?"
fuipui
#45291532Saturday, April 09, 2011 2:57 AM GMT

(No, sorry, it's around 3 P.M, I didn't mean to say night. At night the snow would be higher. Well, what about France?) Joseph I brought cocoa in and gave a cup to Jane. I set down a piece of raw deer for Kar. "Dig in," I said, "Thank you, Jane. It used to be very beat up back when I first got here...Anyways, how did you end up living in the forest?" Kar I chewed the deer happily, pauding between bites to add my opinions. "Back in the day," I muttered when Joseph said 'when I first got here.' Fuipui "Well," I said, thinking I could be nice for once, since even I need friends, "I saw somebody resembling you slightly, younger, though. She was wandering about here last night. I believe I saw her walking towards the East. I'd head that way."
Milady
#45292243Saturday, April 09, 2011 3:08 AM GMT

~Jane~ "It's a long story. My elder sister had just ran away from home a few days before. Our house was burned down, and my parents were killed. Although, I later found out that they were not my real parents. Ever since then, I have lived in the forest." ~Amelia~ "Thank you very much." I thanked him, then headed that way, hoping to find my sister.
fuipui
#45292364Saturday, April 09, 2011 3:09 AM GMT

"How have you survived the snow?" I mused.
Milady
#45292503Saturday, April 09, 2011 3:12 AM GMT

~Jane~ "It was pretty hard to survive on my own with the way the weather always is..I still don't know how I've lived on my own for all these years."