of     1   

ShenErzi
#44593053Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:21 AM GMT

How about we insert the option to where we can combine games with other people to make an MMO Game. Here's how it works: It's like Group Building, Except Everyone has a Blank server and basplate to start with (Changed items can be saved). Once you have 2 or more people, you can begin building. Now, the builders will chat to eachother and agree to build different parts of a large game. Say it works like this: Once these two agree on an idea, the Opener of the server clicks on an on-screen box, and the box opens to reveal changeable settings to see who gets large or small parts of the game, easy to hard parts, etc. Then, when the person is done, they will click a button that states: Save Settings (These settings can be later changed.) Then all the builders start working to build the pieces of the game, and in the end, they combine them, and it looks like a giant adventure game or so. This idea also helps if people want to make a smaller game, but it has hard and easy parts. Is my idea to difficult or tough to use? Message me and please explain why. (If you have a short reason, just explain in a reply.) -Blackhero9
mikeo
#44593081Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:21 AM GMT

:(.... But ROBLOX is a sandbox building thing.
ShenErzi
#44593212Saturday, March 26, 2011 2:23 AM GMT

ok, and so is my idea discussing that, @mikeo

of     1