of     1   

miranda1234567
#45034723Sunday, April 03, 2011 3:51 PM GMT

Scene One, Monopoly (The Four Mains) Amelia- I'm bored! Dean- Well, Move, It's my turn! Amelia- *Goes Into Bathroom* Dean- *Moves his Go* Amelia- *Screames* Man- *Grabs Amelia and throws her in Van* Dean- Argh, What is it now? *Goes into Kitchen* Man- *Grabs Dean and puts in van* Amelia- DEAN! Dean- What happened? Clarissa- Wow, There taking along time eh? James- Nah! >.> They just went don't worry Clarissa- *Puts Head-phones in, and walks to her room* Man- *Hides under bed and grabs her* Clarissa- What, Who are you? James- Where are they? *Knocks on his friends door* Man- *Grabs James* Lewis- Hello? James- *Manages to get the Duck tape of his mouth and his Arms, He helps them all* Amelia- I'm scared Dean- We all are! Be quiet Clarissa- We should be quiet. (LATER) Mom- Where are they? Dad- I don't know, Check outside now! Mom- Okay. Dad- QUICK Mom- *Goes outside* NO ONE IS THERE Dad- Hmm, Call the police NOW Mom- *Grabs Phone* (TEN MINUTES AFTER) Police- Where were they when you left them? Dad- They were playing Monopoly in Clarrisa's room Police- Where do you think they have got to? Dad- I don't know, To there friends. Police- Where do they live? Dad- Here Follow Dad and Police- *Knocks on Lilac's door* Lilac- Hello? Police- Have you seen this girl? *Holds up photo* Lilac- What? Amelia, No! I havn't seen her Police- *Leaves and knocks on Sam's door* Sam- What is it? What have I done Police- Nothing son, Were just here, Have you seen this young boy? (Holds up photoes) Sam- DEAN? No, I havn't Sorry Police- *Shakes head and leaves* *Knocks on Mallisa's door* Mallisa- Hey? Police- Have you seen this girl! *Holds up photo* Mallisa- Sorry. I havn't Police- *Leaves* *Knocks on Lewis's door* Lewis: What now? Police- Have you seen this Boy? Lewis- No? Someone knocked on my door earlier and then I heard a scream but that's it. Police- Can you come with me? Lewis- Ehm, Okay (End of Scene One)
miranda1234567
#45051887Sunday, April 03, 2011 8:58 PM GMT

Bump!
Darksnake289
#45053622Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:24 PM GMT

Nice script
miranda1234567
#45053696Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:24 PM GMT

Thank's I sort of need to make a Few changes. You won't be in this for long! I have a twist with the Police (You) and the Children! I thought of something great.
Darksnake289
#45054289Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:32 PM GMT

I am scared the crazed man is going to kill me lolz
miranda1234567
#45054398Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:34 PM GMT

(Nope, That's not it! I will tell you. That's what we do. Don't tell anyone okay! It's a twist
miranda1234567
#45056027Sunday, April 03, 2011 9:58 PM GMT

Scene Two (Police and Poor Lewis) Lewis- So, Why did you want me here...In the Police Station? Police- Because, Your here because of Dean's, James's, Clarissa's and Amelia's Dissapearance. Lewis- I didn't do it! Police- No, But you told me you heard Screams and a knock on your door Lewis- Ehm, Yeah, Yeah I did Probally prank-Sters Police- Maybe...Or something Tradgic Lewis- Yeah well...Can I go now Police- No You stay here Lewis- But my parents will get mad Police- Don't worry. The other's will be calling them Lewis- *Gulps* Police- Come with me Lewis, I'm sorry! But I have a feeling your Lieing and done this to your Best Friend James! Lewis- Wait I'm not getting locked in a cell am I? Police- I'm afraid so Lewis- But, But, NOO (LATER ON) Amelia- I'm scared! What will he do? Man- *Opens Trunk* Get out kids Amelia- What are you going to do to us? Man- Now you bring that up, Your first. This way Amelia Amelia- What? Man- *Grabs Amelia* Amelia- Shivers Man- *Sit's Amelia down* So, Do you know why you here Amelia- Ehm, I'm afraid not Man- No reason! I take kids and Kill them. Your parents are worried Amelia- Please oh please don't kill me Man- Be Quiet! Amelia- Shut's up (Earlier in the Truck) Dean- Where's Amelia? James: Gone... Dean: WHAT MY BEST SISTER NOOOOO James- *Laughs* Dean- What? James- Not as in gone gone. Wake up Clarissa Dean- *Taps Clarissa* Clarissa- What it is? Where is Amelia? James and dean- Gone Clarissa- What? Where? OhMahGawsh (MAN AND AMELIA) Amelia- Where are you taking me? Man- To your Cell! Amelia- My what? Man- Cell! Are you bad hearing Amelia- No Clarissa is Man- Oh, *Throws Amelia in Cell* Amelia- Ooohhhh Man- Stay there and be quiet I need to get >.> Dean Amelia- No Not Dean please Man- Shut up! (END OF SCENE TWO)

of     1