mikkjal134
#143077031Saturday, August 09, 2014 12:36 PM GMT

noob.
vortexyamum
#143077359Saturday, August 09, 2014 12:43 PM GMT

Noob: Omg dude ur a noob iv been on longer than u! Me: So you'll have a veteran badge then? Noob: yeah! Me: Ok i'll check then.. Noob: NOO! JSUT BELEIVE ME OK? I HAVE IT DONT NEED TO CHECK Me: You don't have it, so I'v been on for at least three times longer than you :p Noob: Liarr!!!!!! *Admin comes and jokingly says he will ban the noob for being nooby* Noob: NOOO! HE LIED! HE HACKED MY ACCOUNT TO REMOVE MY BC AND BADGESS!! *Admin bans noob from game*
Reebit
#143077548Saturday, August 09, 2014 12:47 PM GMT

lol Where did I park my car?.
BoogieBoy706
#143291652Monday, August 11, 2014 5:12 PM GMT

me:LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL nub:>:[ me:ill roprt a nub for killing me nub:then ur a nub >:D me:HAHAAHA im jking nub:T_T another guy:WAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT
BYRONRATH
#143333532Tuesday, August 12, 2014 12:43 AM GMT

*One day in Welcome to Town of Robloxia*. Noob: Hey! I wanted that car and you took it! Me: theres regen button so do get it. Noob: i dont care, i wanted it now or i will hack u! Me: Im waiting :] (1 Minute later) Me: I thought your going to hack me! Noob: now i hacked you with no robux and no tix :) Me: *Checks robux and tix* Me: Nope, my robux and tix was still there and i refresh and it still there. Noob: WHAT!?! Random Person: Lol Me: Go kill yourself! Noob: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! This is fake story, i just make it up. A noob ragequit and quit roblox in 2014, He start playing minecraft forever. Beware of Noob saying something mean to you, just use report abuse and moderator will check it.
rocker1035
#143345042Tuesday, August 12, 2014 2:58 AM GMT

A guest told me I hate you on club nyonics phone XD
GearBlade654
#143345675Tuesday, August 12, 2014 3:06 AM GMT

I was on ZAAM 4 Noob: LOLOLOL I HAVE ENOUGH KILLS Me:? Noob:OMG BE QUIET Me: Stop shouting in caps. (Noob copies everything I say) Then... (Later, when the noob brags about having 100 kills) Me: What? You have 70 kills Noob: OMG I SPENT IT DUH (I leave, knowing one thing... Noob is jelly.)
Ean173
#143347658Tuesday, August 12, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

On SFOTHs *noobs goes AFK* *everyone on the server stairs* *everyone spawnkills him* *noob comes back with too-many-to-count WOs* Noob: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*spams more "H"s* Everyone: WE DID IT! >:3 *noon quits*
sgtboomblox
#143357497Tuesday, August 12, 2014 5:43 AM GMT

*Enters Painball 2* *Observes an argument* *Noob threatens to hack the other person* Me: That is a stupid, and overused threat. Noob: No, I can really hack! Me: Right. You probably couldn't hack if your life depended on it. (A FEW MINUTES LATER) Me: Still not convinced that you can hack. Noob: Brb. Gonna hack. Me: And I'll just wait for your return. (10 minutes later, (Probably of multiple failed attempts to PG me).) Noob: *Leaves*
theendermaster360
#143546510Thursday, August 14, 2014 5:39 AM GMT

Noob: YOUR A NOOB Me: Shut up kid Noob: NO U SHUT UP Me:What r u 8? Noob: IM (says random age) Me: Yea u r. But u sound like a kid Noob:Shut up ur the kid. -Many Moments Later- -Goes to noob's profile Me: Wow he calls me a noob when her character is a grey Robloxian girl when everything shes wearing is the pink free hair u first get and the free torso. She also has no life cuz she has a lot of pp when she played for less than 3 months. Must of spent all her life playing non-stop Roblox. Me: Posting this :o
AsrielDreemurr0
#143914753Monday, August 18, 2014 12:16 PM GMT

noob:give me 454 tix me:What? XD. noob:*leaves and comes back* NUEURYYRH
HollyFall123
#143918830Monday, August 18, 2014 2:04 PM GMT

In a Bowling Game (Very Old Game...) Noob: Eww OD'er!! Me: Who? Me? Noob: Yea you you're the OBVIOUS OD'er here. Me: How? Noob: Because you look like 1 you ugly OD'er. Me: ... That's called looks. Noob: No it's called OD'ing Me: Oh well. Think your thoughts then... (AFTER I BEAT HIM WHILE BOWLING...) Noob: OMG! AN OD'ER BEAT ME! Me: Well I'm not an OD'er. But I bet a REAL OD'er can beat you though. Noob: What are you saying? YOU ARE REAL OD'ER! (I left the game and rejoined the same server on my alternate account.) Noob: 123 for BF! Me: ... Noob: WHAT?!?! Me: I was the person you called an OD'er before... Noob: No you're not go away! (A person in the background said 123) Noob: YAY! Let's go to different game this game full of OD'ers and noobs. Me: Like yourself? Noob: OMG now you crossed the line! Brb, I'm haxing you. Me: Yay, always wanted to get haxed. On my list of things to do, actually. Noob: WELL GOOD 4 U NOW IM HAXING BRB. (A few minutes later...) Me: So what'd you do? Noob: I stole all your robux and now its ALL MINE! (After checking my robux...) Me: Well then how much robux did I have? Noob: I can't tell you that! Your a noob OD'er. Other OD'er: leev him alone wat did he ever do to u?! Me: He called me an OD'er when he OBVIOUSLY is one himself. Noob: No I don't OD! Me: Oh, so saying "123 for BF!" doesn't make you an OD'er? Useful tip... Noob: OMG! come on lets go to a different game. Me: Bye OD'er! Noob: YOUR THE OD'ER NOOB! BYE I WILL HAX U! Me: lol (True Story, although the dialogue may be a little different because I don't remember the whole thing.)
UltimateWarrior789
#143922501Monday, August 18, 2014 3:17 PM GMT

This was at Twisted Racing. I don't remember everything by the way. NOOB - That guest will never best me! ME - You know you're bragging right now? That guest won the previous rounds; she's a professional. NOOB - I'm not bragging, how am I bragging ME - Yes you are; you're bragging because you're basically saying no one will ever best you. *new round starts* NOOB - *gets beat by the guest, ragequits* True story.
Cereal_Tree
#143986683Tuesday, August 19, 2014 6:50 AM GMT

Noob: How do I unbake a cake?
vivaftw
#143990731Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:01 AM GMT

Noob: I'm proer than you! Me: Wat? Noob: HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA you're so noob i can beat you in this obby! Me: Sure, let's do dis! *we do obby* *I finish obby first while noob is half way through* Me: So who's the noob now!? *noob rage quits*
Ragnarawk
#143994857Tuesday, August 19, 2014 11:57 AM GMT

I was at a place developer hangout, and one guy was a total fr00b. He said " Iw`LL TEcH UU Th0W TOO MACO PL4CE!1!! Liek, u gott4 re3D teh gudieCAREFUl1y and tehn OMG LIEK I AM R0X0RZ ya anD ify 0u turn into teh n00bb n0000b u gota go 2 MY PL4CE LOLLOLOL!!111~11 ad check 4 warz n stuf. if u r a n00b go2HEL LOLLOLOlROFLMFAO11!!!11!!!! a/s/l pos gtg n00b sux0rz ur 0rz OLOOOLOLLLL HELP HELP HELP 1337133713371337 "
North1233
#144024953Tuesday, August 19, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

Funny story. gd: Girl ODer bd: Boy ODer M: Me N: noob R: Random guy O: Owner *I come in and see gd, bd, and N all dancing* M: What are you doing? gd: dancing bd: comre awn gd lez haz (censored for safety reasons) M: Your not allowed to say that. N: LOL DEY AR U NUBY CAIK OF NUBINESS M: Really? R: I know right? They were threatening to hack me. N: I IZ NO HAX DAT GUI TREID T00 KEEL ME gd: *goes into (censored for safety reasons)room and has (again, censored for safety reasons) with bd* M: That's it. I'm getting the owner. *I send a Owner Request* *Owner joins* O: What's the problem? M & R: Those 3 are doing bad things. O: *band gd, bd and N* O: Problem solved. *A few days later on the same game* *3 people come on* gd: Guess who's back! bd: US! N: LOL1337YOLOSWAG O: *reports them and they get IP banned from ROBLOX*
theendermaster360
#144276992Saturday, August 23, 2014 1:43 AM GMT

Playing an obby with free Admin at end. -OLD ADMIN COMMANDS- (It still had disco cmd) Me: Yo bro can u put disco? Owner: Sure *Puts disco* Owner: Ima make u all admin, but dont abuse. *Admins all* Noob: thx *Starts to kill ppl* Owner: Ima unadmin u *Unadmins* Noob:Nooidbdusnsvssjbshsj *Spams* Me: Shut up Noob: *Spams* Owner: *Bans* Me: LOL XD *Puts disco*
North1233
#144293140Saturday, August 23, 2014 4:56 AM GMT

On a plane game: Me: Yes! finally landed on Rhode Island! Noob: LUL IZ GETZ ULT1M4T3 L4ND1NG Me: You crashed into Guipo. Noob: Z0MG UR NOT ALLOED T0 SAI DAT Me: Reason? Noob: I IZ ONER'S FREEND Me: Prove it. *owner comes on* Noob: HEY BOB H0WZ 1T GOIN? Owner: ??? Me: Aha! Noob: NUUUUU Me: -_- Owner: *bans noob*
SteveHeerobrine
#144313818Saturday, August 23, 2014 2:38 PM GMT

"I am disapoint"
GearBlade654
#144316716Saturday, August 23, 2014 3:31 PM GMT

I was a total noob once. Painful.
North1233
#144342181Saturday, August 23, 2014 8:43 PM GMT

On Elemental Wars: Me: *kills noob* Noob: OMFFFFFG Noob: I HATE YOU ALL Me: *kills noob again* Other guy: skull, shut up. (noob is skull) Noob: I HATE YOU ALL Me: *sticks pacifier in skull's mouth* Do us all a favor and SHUT UP. Noob: NO Noob: I WILL HAX YOU MY DAD WORKS FOR A HACKING COMPANY Me: All the noobs threaten to "hax" these days. Noob: I WILL REPORT YOU FOR BEING MEEN Other guy: really? WE'RE being mean? Me: try saying that to ROBLOX. Me: Guys, report skull. Noob: NOOOOOOOOO DON'T REPORT ME Me: Reported. Noob: I WILL HACK YOU PART 2: COMING SOON
kylerman2isbest
#144402449Sunday, August 24, 2014 3:14 PM GMT

Me: Hello Noob: fuq awf d!ckbuiscuit Me: No, I dont like d!cks for dinner like you do. Noob: STFU Me: Nah, free country Noob: ILL TELL MY DAD AND MY DADS ROBLOX Me: Pathetic. Noob: ILL HACK YOU Me: I'll do it first. Noob: WAIT HOW DO U HACK TELL ME Me: Weird. Noob: IM NOT WEIRD ILL BAN U FOR LIFE Me: Try It. *Noob leaves game* *one day later* Noob: WTF GTFO OF THIS PLACE ITS MINE Me: Orly? Noob: YEAH YEAH IT IS ITS SO FAMOUS Me: First, I see the owners name and its not yours, second--- Noob: SHUT UP NOW Me: Are you 12? Noob: NO IM NOT 12 YET IM 7 Me: You're a little to young to play ROBLOX. *noob tries to swordfight me but i win* Noob: STOP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Me: You tried it first. Noob: NO I DIDN'T STOP! *Noob Gets Another Sword* Noob: DIE11111!!!!1111111 Me: You First. *Kills The Noob* Noob: STOP I WAS PLAYING AROUND Me: No, you werent. *Noob is banned for a week* One Week Later.... Noob: IM BACK NOW ILL HACK YOU FOR SURE Noob: ALSO IM TELLING MY DAD Me: Go ahead. Noob: STOP YOU IDIOT Me: Um, did you check the mirror and see what you were saying the whole time? Noob: RAGER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHH Me: I aint even mad Noob: LIES LOL *The Noob Is banned for life and cannot log out then gets another computer* Noob: IM BACK LOOOOOOL Me: Um, Okay. Noob: THIS NEW COMPUTER COSTED 2 BUX *Bans the noob like 6 times for life* *Noob Cries* *Noob gets 60 computers (Thats what she said)* Noob: IM BACK AHHAHAHAHAHAH NOW STR!P NAKED KID Me: Are you even old enough to say that? Noob: YEAH IM 89 Me: Good luck on death in another 6 years *Goes To My Place and noob follows* Noob: IM BACK YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ME IDIOT HAHAHAHHAHAHAH Me: :ban noob *Noob Is Banned on my game also the whole website* *Mom spanks noob till hes dead* The end.
North1233
#144410654Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:08 PM GMT

@above Roblox is for all ages :I
ExploiterMan
#144422951Sunday, August 24, 2014 7:41 PM GMT

Weeeeelllllll this isn't really something a noob said to me but it was really funny to watch xD... Ok so there was this guest and it went up to a girl guest and it looked like he was kissing her and he repeatedly kept saying Yes Yes Yes Yes LOL I was like wth? It was pretty funny at the time...