of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Slipwing
#45158168Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:47 AM GMT

=2029AD October 3rd,a French Nuclear Launch Facility= Two guards Stood At a Door with Rifles in hand,Hidden supports against their back as the Keypad for the door simply read "ERROR". inside the Facility On a path towards the Control room,Body's were resting against the walls. Carefully placed shots Having taken them out before they knew what happened,The Alarms on the Base were silent Despite being active. a Pair of Six soldiers Clad in Blackened armor were in the control room,all of them positioned to watch the Bulkhead door That had been melted open... The Squad Sargent said "How long?" A group of three hackers were busy as they were linked in to the computers,One of them responded "Just a Few more moments...We have to wait for our Friends in America to finish their work...Russia is already primed" The Sargent said "Good...I'm not sure how long things will stay quite here,Rather suspicious for so many Guards to be missing..." The Hacker responded "Its taken care of...Communications are Tapped and altered,they know nothing" =2029AD October 3rd,a American Nuclear Launch Facility= A large Firefight rang through the air,A pair of Soldiers in Heavy Armor Blocked a hold through a Blast door. holding Thick metal shields in place to act as a Barrier,While outside in the hall Four more soldiers were hiding behind the cover of their own shields locked down. The Base alarms were sounding loud and clear,Already several guards lay dead As bullets pinked off the shields. A trio of Hackers were working as fast as they could on the Main computer,the Squad Sargent said "HOW MUCH LONGER?!?" a Hacker said "Almost...We had to Break the lock-down on System!" =2029 October 3rd= It was a Hours time from The assault on the bases to the Nuclear launches,When the Nukes launched though. it was known that all was lost,Old Safeguards Ancient and nearly forgotten sprung to action. Just three launches from separate bases,was enough to Scramble confusion And chaos. No communication was Required,Though what communication that did pass was tapped and altered. Simply cut or allowed through at times,Such miscommunication and Threat Led to the Predicted result as Nuclear Arsenals were Deployed... =Current Time,2032AD February 13th,Somewhere Outside Moscow= A Commander shouts over the radio "WHERE IS MY SUPPORT! ITS LIKE A MEAT GRINDER OUT HERE!" The Operator on the other end Responds "Tied up! they suffered a *Explosion* Ambush! Were Just as Torn up as you Commander!" A Moment after The Radio crackled out as the Commander Grumbled in anger,He was sticking out from the open hatch of his command tank. Overlooking the field ahead of him as Shells were exploding everywhere,To make things worse it was Snowing. Though that wasn't much of a suprise,He tried to Recall how long it had been sense the first nukes had fallen...Sense Order had Fallen to this Chaos... The Commander Ducked down into the tank as a sniper round dinged off his helmet,slamming the hatch shut as he looked to his Uplink Map. things didn't look good for his squad,They had been in route to moscow to meet up at their Base when they were ambushed. They were being flanked from the north,West and south. With troops trying to move around to strike from the east as well,The commander Shouted a few commands over his headset. Diverting His remaining squads to fall back to the East Flank,he knew it was run or Die at this point. A sudden Cry over the uplink said "HOSTILE HELIOS INBOUND FROM THE EAST!" he could only watch in Fear as the Gunships Came Flying across the field,Unleashing a hail of missiles and rockets as they arrived... Within moments the Entire Field was leveled,Burning wreckage spread everywhere with body's left in the snow. The commander was sitting back in his chair,A hand over a Mortal wound in the right side of his chest that was bleeding horribly. His breaths slow and pained as he closed his eyes Wondering how All this chaos had started. The Commander gave a sigh,he wasn't sure who really started this mess. all he knew was it was done,As he glanced towards the cracked and damaged uplink one last time... He saw a few sparks as it tried to display what was going on,Support was finally arriving far to late. slowly he closed his eyes a last time before passing away,Just another Commander in What had Become War for Survival. The nuclear Warfare had Caused a full scale Nuclear Winter for most of the world,resources had become scarce and scavenging was already becoming hard for Soldiers of nations Past still hold Grudges... =Summery= The current Date is 2032AD,The world has Descended into flat out anarchy After a Underground Group Managed to pull off a massive gamble. Causing the world to unleash their nuclear arsenals for unknown goals of the group,Nuclear Winter has taken place of the fullest scale as such. Soldiers of the now Defunct nations Still hold grudges to each other,Though in the Loss of the Nations such a vacuum of power lasts that Some soldiers have put aside their differences to Work towards Assuming a position of power... Rules-I hate em...you Hate em...OBEY THEM OR ELSE! 1.No Auto-hitting/Killing (Forcing another player to be directly hurt or killed) 2.No God Modding (Controlling anothers Character) 3.No Power Playing (Being unstoppable,I will make Exceptions for 'Last Stand' situations...Just Because its Awesome that way,Last Stand=Your -----ed) 4.If you Bring Romance in...it must Stay PG-13 5.This is 'Futuristic Modern',Meaning Railguns/Lasers things like that are Rare 6.Don't Fill out Personality...instead delete it from your bio...I have a reason 7.Remember to Watch supply's,No supply's are 'Infinite' or 'unlimited' 8.This is NUCLEAR Winter...Don't eat the Snow and Becareful of Radiation 9.Be Realistic With Salvage and such,NO FINDING NUCLEAR DEVICES UNLESS I SAY 10.Just a Request,but don't be a known it all (Like calling someone you don't know by name...or Understanding Perfect piloting After never having been in a plane before) 11.If you Are going to Start with a sizable Group/Faction you MUST have Decent Detail to back it up! I will NOT take Factions that are not Detailed! (You may NOT be part of the Faction that Caused this mess) Note-NO FLYING HAMSTERS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD! Side Note-Grilled Hamster Tastes good =Bio= Name- How Old- M/F- Appearance- (Be Descriptive) Personality- History- (if you want to Explain Prior to Roleplay) Important Gear- (Include Weapons) 'Group'- (See Bellow) =Group= Name- Size- (Number of Personnel...Nothing larger then 30 to start with,Unless Prior Approval) Equipment- Vehicles- (If Any,See Bellow. Trailers included) Supply's- Other- 'Faction'- (Not Required...see Bellow) HQ- (May Be 'Mobile' AKA a Vehicle) Vehicles-(Groups Max/Vehicle limit in Group,trailers don't count) Note-Say the exact model Vehicle OR describe in first roleplay post Air-5 GROUPS MAX Jets-1,Squadrons 3 Jets Max Helicopters-2,Squadron 4 Helios Max Air Transports-N/A,5 Max (NO GUNSHIPS) Military Ground-No limits Tanks-3,Max 6 Tanks a Group Light Vehicles-5,7 max (Tank Destroyer,Light Tank,ETC) Support Vehicles-N/A,6 max (Transport,Repair,Engineering,ETC) Artillery-2,5 max Self-Propelled OR 7 Max Towed OR 9 Mortars Max (Counts if riding Vehicle) Other-No Limits Civilian Vehicles/Transports-N/A,15 Max Train-1,20 'Cars' Max (including Engine,CAN BE ARMED) 'Garage Born' Vehicles-6,10 Vehicles max (Scrap built Vehicles,Can be Armed) =Faction= Name- Location- (your 'Sub-region') Groups- 'Leader'- Size- (Estimate...can be 10+- on amount of people...must be 40+) Description- =Regions= The main regions I'm wishing to involve are Europe,Russia and Far East. the main reason is to cut down on world wide travel,though that may still happen if story arcs demand it. another reason is to make it so people are more likely to run into each other,along with the fact Transport in general is going to be harder. Largely due to the Snow/Radiation and Technological breakdowns... As for Sub Regions they are merely areas within the Major regions,usually named by a major trait of the area. such as the 'Mosscow' Region is centered around Mosscow,I wouldn't Suggest going towards the middle east though. As those Regions are simply marked as 'Dead Zones' with almost nothing of value out there,Though remember Anyplace May be used for Story arcs...The Better the 'Story' the more 'Global' it can go...
Slipwing
#45158268Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:48 AM GMT

=Bio= Name-Jarl Akarian How Old-29 M/F-Male Appearance-He stands roughly 5ft 6in And doesn't have much muscle to speak of,Though he is suprisingly strong for looking rather thing. He has rather pale skin while his eyes are mismatched colors,one being Green while the other blue. With Short red hair and a slight mustache he can be a odd sight,he Wears Forest camo cargo pants with a Black shirt... Often still wearing his command helmet being he doesn't stray far from his Group,He wears heavy boots instead of his combat boots while keeping thick gloves on. he Wears his Heavy forest camo Jacket whenever he's out of his tank,though Despite his odd looks He still managed to keep a halfway decent appearance when things rough up... History-Jarl was only 27 When the Disaster struck,Having just finished his officer training. He was Placed with a Artillery unit as a Support officer,Though in a Ambush both the commanding officer and a few of the Units were crushed. Leaving Jarl as the next in command,as such he has been focusing on keeping his men alive rather then Fighting for his now Defunct military command... Imortant Gear-A Desert Eagle (2 clips),Hand Radio,His Watch 'Group'-74th 'Fire Rain' Commander =Group= Name-74th 'Fire Rain' Support Brigade Size-20 (4 a Vehicle,includes Commander) Equipment-8 M14 rifles,2 M4 carbines. Heavy Radio,Large Tool kit. Vehicles-Artillery/5 Self Propelled 175mm Howitzers,3 Ammo trailers,1 Fuel Trailer,1 Supply Trailer... Supplys- 160 'Inferno' cluster Rounds (Ammo Trailer 1&2) 80 High Explosive Rounds (Ammo Trailer 3) 60 Gallons Deisel Fuel (Fuel Trailer) 3 Crates of MRE's,40 Gallons Water (Supply Trailer) 15 Smoke shells (3 Per Howitzer,Loaded on vehicles themselves) Other-The group for the most part has been avoiding major battles or conflicts,a Rouge unit now. Though in intrests of survival they have been hiring themselves out as support in return for supplys,yet still attempting their best to avoid the 'Mosscow Reigon' though more then once ending up there on a contract. Overall they have shown to be Quick to strike and Quick to flee,never lingering if Threats arise... Faction-None,Rouge unit HQ-Lead Unit,'Thors Hammer' Painted a Rustic red and given a engine overhaul to tow thei heavier supply trailer. Along with mounting the Radio and tool kit along with other tools, Celtic runes of Victory are marked along the gun barrel for Added entertainment...
Warlord444555
#45158948Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:58 AM GMT

I would join but this is WAY too detailed.
Slipwing
#45159136Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:01 AM GMT

...Whats the problem with being detailed?... Sorry...I came from a roleplaying forum that didn't have such a odd language 'filter' along with usually being more detailed then this >.>
MajorMatthew
#45167433Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:37 AM GMT

Awesome slip. WHy'd ya make it here, and not on RS? I'll be joining later on. And maybe there are a few roblox players lurking around that have an attention span that lasts more than five seconds are are somewhat intelligent who will join.
MajorMatthew
#45167545Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:50 AM GMT

Name- Matthew Connor Bennings How Old- 33 M/F- M Appearance- He is roughly 6'2 tall, but is not all that muscular, but not weak. He has messed up, short brown hair, with hazel eyes. He is surprisingly clean-shaven for this time. He doesn't have any noticeable features like birthmarks or scars. He wears a snow camo United Nations military uniform, along with black snow-boots, black with white lining gloves, and a white facemask, with black goggles. He also has a blue "UN" helmet. History- Important Gear- A black M-4 carbine, a 9mm colt, 2 M203's, a flashlight attachment for M-4, A white ski backpack, A UN flag, A broken cell-phone, and whatever materials are on his train. 'Group'- Roaring beast
max1029384756
#45168503Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:13 PM GMT

=Bio= Name- Artyom Sobaski How Old- Twenty M/F- M Appearance- White skin, brown hair, blue eyes...Slavic, bacicly. Small scar running along my right cheek from my ear to my lip from an encounter with some Mutants... Personality- History- What? I aint tellin you jack... Important Gear- AK-74 with Scope and Suppressor, along with a Nagrant Revolver with Stock, Scope, and Suppressor, and a Gas Mask with 4 Filters... 'Group'- VDNKh Confederation =Group= Name- VDNKh Confederation Size- 22 Equipment- Around 7 of our people have AK-74's along with a Nagrant Revolver M1895, the rest just have training with either a .44 or Nagrant M1895 Revolvers... Vehicles- 4 Mini-vans...Ya, thats it... Supply's- Enough food to feed us for 14-21 days...And 5.45x39, .44 Magnum rounds and some 7.62x38mmR. So, food and ammo...Along with Mushrooms, 8 Chickens, 4 Pigs and some Multivitamins...Also with 22 Gas Masks and around 55-60 filters...We havent been bothered to count... Other- I dont know what you mean by this... 'Faction'- (Not Required...see Bellow) HQ- Currently none, we roam...
megasuperior
#45168557Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:16 PM GMT

count me in on this I might not have the time right now to make my CS though. >.< Oh, if only Masterdylan and Alpha Role-played here again, they'd be all over this.
max1029384756
#45168571Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:17 PM GMT

Re: Operation Pheonix Posted: 04-06-2011 05:13 AM =Bio= Name- Artyom Sobaski How Old- Twenty M/F- M Appearance- White skin, brown hair, blue eyes...Slavic, bacicly. Small scar running along my right cheek from my ear to my lip from an encounter with some Mutants... Personality- History- What? I aint tellin you jack... Important Gear- AK-74 with Scope and Suppressor, along with a Nagrant Revolver with Stock, Scope, and Suppressor, and a Gas Mask with 4 Filters... 'Group'- VDNKh Confederation =Group= Name- VDNKh Confederation Size- 22 Equipment- Around 7 of our people have AK-74's along with a Nagrant Revolver M1895, the rest just have training with either a .44 or Nagrant M1895 Revolvers... Vehicles- 4 Mini-vans...Ya, thats it... Supply's- Enough food to feed us for 14-21 days... 230 5.45x39 Rounds, 65 .44 Magnum rounds and 180 7.62x38mmR Rounds. Along with Mushrooms, 8 Chickens, 4 Pigs and some Multivitamins... Also with 22 Gas Masks and around 55-60 filters...We havent been bothered to count... Other- The VDNKh Confed has been trying to reach the Moscow Region to try to settle in a station they can find...Re-Establish farming underground. Hopefuly, we wont be stoped by much... 'Faction'- (Not Required...see Bellow) HQ-Currently none, we roam Use this Faction and Character sheet HQ- Currently none, we roam...
max1029384756
#45168588Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:19 PM GMT

(Ok, dosent matter what you use, but still...Just resubmitted it with a little editing...)
Slipwing
#45169604Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:21 PM GMT

((Accepted Max...as for your question major,I put it here because Max requested I did...That and I won't have to deal with the RS trolls,The intelligent trolls...while your character is accepted,I'd rather like to know what the group is >.>)) Jarl and group were moving along a Old highway,The SPG's lined up in a column formation as they rolled along. Jarl had got word that a supply convoy had been ambushed along this route,He figured there was no harm in checking for salvage. It kept him out of the Moscow region at least,he had seen the fireworks that had happened a day ago near the East side of the city. He knew it was a dead man's zone,though he still didn't understand why people were trying to force way into the city still... Jarl had the Hatch of his Command vehicle open,sticking out of it to watch the passing scenery. His Unit consisted of some rather odd vehicles,They were kept low to the ground yet with a slightly higher center of gravity to avoid mines. a Sleek angled hull with minimal armor let them Have a high speed,While the Large 175mm Howitzers mounted along the spine gave the units their firepower with a rather wide degree of aiming. The convoy came to a stop as one of the men said over the radio "I need to refuel...Running on fumes here..."
MajorMatthew
#45179395Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:06 PM GMT

Sorr I, I made my bio about 15 minutes before school and din't have time to finish it all.
MajorMatthew
#45181130Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:39 PM GMT

=Group= Name- The Roaring beast. Size- 37 (If I may) Equipment- 3 M60's, 5 m4's, 3 Thompson's, 7 M16's, 2 AUG's, 2 MP40's, 10 Lugers, and 13 colt pistols. 2 AT4's, an RPK. Vehicles- (In order)1 Electric train Engine, with heavy black armour, and a snowplow on the front, 1 Box car that serves as the armoury, Three box cars converted into living quarters,one box car that serves as a kitchen, 1 Flatbed with a White Crusader tank on it, 1 flatbed with a Dodge Ram and a Jeep Wrangler, One armoured car with two gatling guns on each side, one car with a 20mm artillery cannon, 1 storage boxcar, and finally another flatbed. Supply's- 50 20mm shells, 1000 M60 rounds, 50 clips for m4 and m16, 20 clips for luger, 20 clips for colts, 5 Thompson clips, 5 AUG clips, 3 RPK drum clips, 12 AT4 rockets, 7 MP40 clips, 5 small generators, two big generators, 30 5 gallon water barrels, Enough food to last one week for everyone aboard, a few medical supplies. Other- They are called the roaring best due to the giant Train they travel across Europe on. 'Faction'- None HQ- The train. Derp.
max1029384756
#45181460Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:44 PM GMT

(Dont do anything major without me, I am off for the night now...Dont ask why...) Bourbon walks up to me as we view the outskits of Moscow..."So this is the Dead City...Welcome home Artyom..." He says through his Gas Mask...I shout to my group..."ALRIGHT PEO...DEMONS!" I say, as the defenders shoot into the sky at them, they drag off 2 people and knock me unconcous... 8 Days Earlier (8 Days Earlier is where you are all for the RP, I am just foreshadowing...K)
max1029384756
#45181613Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:47 PM GMT

(Oh, and Demons are HUGE Bats that fly, they can carry people off with ease...They kill Humans with ease, normaly seen around large cities like New York, Moscow, London, Berlin...ECT...Highly dangerous, weakest can take up to 3-5 Kalshnikov Clips to take down...Even 2-3 Artellery Blasts...)
MajorMatthew
#45185404Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:52 PM GMT

Matthew was sitting one of the barracks cars. In each were 6-7 bunk beds, along with random clutter and footlockers. He was sitting on the top bunk of one bed, and someone was playing a guitar. The train was bumping steadily along the tracks. They were near Moscow now, and would probably take a stop to scavenge. He sighed. Even inside with heaters, it was still freezing. He was an American, in Europe with a bunch of people who talked funny. But he still had to be thankful the Un troops he was with found the train, or they would have soon frozen to death.
MajorMatthew
#45185506Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:54 PM GMT

(Slip, you really should make a list of mutants, or do you want us t make them up?)
Slipwing
#45189366Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:00 PM GMT

((make up as we go along...Mutants in general are just the effects from having taken a massive surge of radiation without death,Another thing is that it takes quite a while for the mutations to happen...But in general 'Feral' or 'insane' insticts come simply from trying to cope with the Effect of being mutated...)) Jarl gave a sigh,after a few moments everyone was dismounted from the vehicles. He tapped the 'light' button on his watch to see the time,It was about 10 in the morning or at least thats what he watch had. He glanced towards the sky,seeing it as dark as ever with the endless clouds rolling along. The vehicle lights had been upgraded to allow decent sight of the area when they were under heavy cloud cover,Jarl said simply "We'll stop here for a while...Were in no rush..." Another Guns commander said simply "How far you think we are from Moscow?" Jarl glanced towards his Units driver for a moment as the driver handed him a map,He unfolded it as he put a flashlight over it. Jarl said "...I'd say We still got range on the city if anything...About a hours drive from here if we Jump on the Tracks under the bridge ahead" The commander said "...I still don't see why we don't stick around there...Was plenty of work..." Jarl responded "Yes...but you saw what happened to that one group on the east side the other day...no way we could handle a close range firefight...What ever faction is holding the east sector of the town Definitly doesn't want to loose control...I mean come on! They Sent in Heli's!" The commander gave a sigh and said "ya...I know...I just can't stand lurking around these back roads..." Jarl said "I get what you mean...Who knows what is lurking around here...At least it isn't snowing again..."
max1029384756
#45193077Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:55 PM GMT

Uncle Sukohi or my stepdad Sasha drives the Minivan...I sit there, freezing..."Even with the heater turned on full blast, it cant be more then, 15-20 degrees in here mabye?" I look back to see the Convoy following it..."8 days to Moscow...I cant beleve I was named leader of our group..." Bourbon snorts at me from the back..."I cant beleve it either...Your a 20 year old, a soilder mabye, but a leader? No...But then again, thats what Miller wanted...Cant belive the Nosalises got him..." I nod in agreement..."So, we have enough food to reach Moscow?" Everyone nods...I check the map, were somewhere in the center of Russia... (Nosalises, Nosalis for Singular, are large...Rats...They swarm in packs of 50-60, there weak alone but in a group, they will easily kill the best of survivors. There everywhere...But more common in the cities...Also, none of the mutants I list are Sterile, they can...Repro.duc.e. And my Stepdad in the Roleplay isint a Stepdad through Marr.age, hes a stepdad through, he saved my life when I was 3 after my parents, group, all immidate family were massacared in a Bandit Attack)
Slipwing
#45194504Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:18 AM GMT

Jarl sat on the Back of his vehicle,looking over the map plotting out their route. The Fuel trailer was brough up to the vehicle that needed fueling to start that process,Mean while two of the gunners had got out the M4's just for safty. They were rather under equiped for personal combat,But jarl liked to keep them out of that all together. He and his group fell silent as they heard a hissing sound,Jarl stood up on his vehicle to look around... There wasn't signs of anything around,though the sounds of things moving in the darkness was enough to leave them unsettled. Jarl said "anyone Without a gun...Get back in your Unit..." he pulled his pistol as the M14's were pulled from the supply trailer,Everyone looked around silently as the creatures in the dark continued moving around. Jarl said "Don't Fire unless you See your target...We don't need to waste ammo" it was a few Ackward moments of silence before anything happened,at once a sudden Screech came as a large Creature of some form leaped up onto one of the vehicles. at once the group opened fire on it,The large creature seemed to have crude natural bone armor and large sharp claws. Leaving a nasty scrape over the vehicles armor,it lunged Towards one of the Gunners with a M4. the gunner dove to the side as rounds were dumped into its back side,a moment after the creature tried to stand only to fall over dead... Jarl stood there breathing heavilly,He had only fired three rounds in trying to maintain accuracy. the gunner slowly rose up and moved over and kicked the body,he said simply "I...think its dead..." jarl said "...Lets...just hope there aren't more of them around..." the gunner said "...considering head shots did nothing..." as he was looking at the wounds on the back of the creatures head,from bullets simply passing through...
MajorMatthew
#45195220Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:30 AM GMT

The train was speeding along the empty tracks at about half-way. Going full speed could be fatal, whether it be a bridge out, another train, or a caved in tunnel, they needed to be able to stop. They were getting closer and closer to Moscow. He heard the train whistle blow. Matt sat up, as he had layed down for a moment. He wasn't sure why, but he felt some sort of doom looming.
max1029384756
#45196098Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:46 AM GMT

(Skipping a couple days...) I wake up from a nap in the seat..."Guess whos awake! Only 3 days to Moscow!" Bourbon shouts into my ear..."Dont worry, the convoys still going...So..." He says, taking out a Metro Map..."What station will we settle in?" Still groggy, I point to the VDNKh Station. "Alright, we will settle in the station that matches out name, HA HA!" He says loudly, leading me to expect him to be drunk. "Alright, how much food was eaten over the past few days?" Sasha replies to me "Well, cutting out the Pigs and Chickens, around 5 days worth, with them...9-10 days worth...So we have atleast 15 days worth left...So, enough to set up our settlement and feed us for a while..."
Slipwing
#45196577Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:54 AM GMT

Jarl Took another breath as he said "How many bullets Did that thing soak up?" his group checked their weapon clips before responding,a Commander said "...About 3 Clips for the M14's and only a few rounds from the Carbines" Jarl gave a sigh and said "...so these things really like bullets..." The gunner pushed the body over,he said "not that...this dang bone armor...is quite tough apparently" The body not only had the natural bone armor,almost a complete plated body it appeared. the head seemed rather deformed as the body itself seemed to of degraded to nothing but raw flesh and muscle,Jarl shuddered a little at the repulsing sight of the thing. He said "Just...finish getting fueled,I don't want to linger around here..." He paused for a moment as he thought he heard the faint sound of a whistle in the distance,Jarl glanced down both ways of the highway to take note there was no lights in the distance...
MajorMatthew
#45196900Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:59 AM GMT

At the engine car, the engineer, and a man who appeared to be the leader were standing inside. "Where is Moscow?" the commander asked. The engineer replied "It's too dark, I can't tell where we are, even with the headlights on at full strength I can't see far." The commander shook his head. Matthew was hungry, and wanted to get out of this box. But nobody moved around till the train stopped, unless it was an emergency. He heard the whistle blow again, this was a ritual when low-visibility conditions existed.
Slipwing
#45198504Thursday, April 07, 2011 1:22 AM GMT

Jarl made no mistake when the Whistle blew again,There was infact a whistle in the air. Jarl glanced towards one of his commanders to see if they knew which direction the sound came from, the commander said "sounded like it came from the tracks..." Jarl glanced at the map, then down the road towards the Bridge over the tracks. He knew it was only a few moments that way,He thought for a few moments on if to take the risk or not... Jarl finally said "Hold position here,Sam! Robert! with me...Were going to watch the tracks from the bridge..." With that he climbed off his unit,Two loaders with M14's walked up to jarl. He and the two men started moving towards the bridge,it was only a short distance but Jarl wasn't going to dare go alone considering the way things were. it was about three minuites for them to reach the bridge,Jarl and the two men walked up to the side overlooking the tracks in the direction the whistle sounded from... Jarl Just stared into the darkness,looking for any sign of the train...

of     5   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right