of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

sonic17TH
#45644310Saturday, April 16, 2011 4:33 PM GMT

If you are aiming for a major movie project go watch the following shows: -Sonic SatAM -My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic -The Truman Show -Maple Kombat Those three should have the exact techniques that may help you. most of them is to help you set a certain mood for a scene. MLP and SatAM should show you an example of complex characters. The reason I do this is I want to see a bright a future for your videos. I see many roblox videos and just filled with sadness about how bad a lot of them are, not saying you don't have potential. You do, you just need the tools.
sonic17TH
#45682382Sunday, April 17, 2011 4:21 AM GMT

BUMP
sonic17TH
#45696665Sunday, April 17, 2011 2:51 PM GMT

BUMP for 20% more coolness
sonic17TH
#45742159Monday, April 18, 2011 5:33 AM GMT

I am bumping this not because of spamming for the sake of it. I am bumping FOR FUTURE!
ItsFutur
#45745696Monday, April 18, 2011 11:24 AM GMT

If you are aiming for a major movie project, you should use a major movie editor, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Premiere. Reallllly.
sonic17TH
#45746117Monday, April 18, 2011 11:46 AM GMT

Also correct, but they are not as major as learning how to make the movie itself. :P
diedbones
#45747033Monday, April 18, 2011 12:28 PM GMT

thxs dude
sonic17TH
#45791382Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:37 AM GMT

bump And no problem diedbones
sonic17TH
#45972791Friday, April 22, 2011 6:52 PM GMT

I am not letting this fade! BUMP!!!
Jackpot210
#45990775Friday, April 22, 2011 11:16 PM GMT

I have a idea if you wanna be a big movie maker then don't make movies about roblox XDDD
sonic17TH
#46013631Saturday, April 23, 2011 7:07 AM GMT

roblox is a much better training ground for future movie makers, what the heck are you talking about? Besides this tip is for movie makers in general.
Jackpot210
#46029965Saturday, April 23, 2011 4:35 PM GMT

Movie maker beginning is not a game while recording with hypercam thats a terrible way to do it i tried myself. Much easier doing my way and my old way and really good quality to insted of blurry hypercam and roblox. :/
SethiXzon
#46030468Saturday, April 23, 2011 4:44 PM GMT

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic... is singlehandedly the greatest creation known to man.
sonic17TH
#46046451Saturday, April 23, 2011 8:56 PM GMT

"Movie maker beginning is not a game" It begins as a game called "training" "while recording with hypercam" *Facepalm* "thats a terrible way to do it i tried myself." *Double Facepalm* YOU ARE STARTING! "Much easier doing my way and my old way and really good quality to insted of blurry hypercam and roblox. :/" *DOUBLEFACEHOOVE.jpeg* good quality videos are not how blurry they are but how they are made despite the fact they are blurry, look at Charlie Chaplin he obviously had the know-how using a camera let alone direct it at the same time, his comedy videos wouldn't be made if he didn't know how to use a camera...AND I MEAN REALLY USE not just hit record and go with it. You need to train to direct, know when a scene is imperfect, and when a shot is as you wanted it to be. Most terrible excuse in my movie making class is "I know it isn't better" and yet they show it. Look at megaman765's roblox videos, they had good potential.
Jackpot210
#46047665Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:12 PM GMT

Now thats we're your wrong again and again and AGAIN (i could keep going but not as fun.) Quality of a video is not made with hypercam not just the blurryness but how hard it is to manover that. How bout they do something that isn't a game for 4+ and use VDownloader or Youtubedownloader at youtube and then put those in windows movie maker and do what you can there. I use vegas and DVD's so its a costy way of doing it but i go for quality and i have been making videos for years so yes i do know whats best and you've been doing it for what, Couple months? Now i can understand your many tries to beat me in this argument but it is all a loss cause i do know whats better and thats not a cheap bad hypercam. Look on youtubes do you see in the corner Hypercam 2 unregistered? No cause the good videos that you find don't use hypercam so HA! Sonic17TH's points: bout a half of one.... Jackpot210's points: Pi and not the food kind but 3.14 which is also pie day 3/14 aka March fourtenth and that whole sentance was also my points... YAY :D
sonic17TH
#46048714Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:29 PM GMT

"Now thats we're your wrong again and again and AGAIN (i could keep going but not as fun.) Quality of a video is not made with hypercam not just the blurryness but how hard it is to manover that." Again good quality videos are how they are made not with what. It's like saying RPG is better than a simple Pistol. "How bout they do something that isn't a game for 4+ and use VDownloader or Youtubedownloader at youtube and then put those in windows movie maker and do what you can there." I would do that if I ever needed a commercial for a movie collection DVD. ;P "I use vegas and DVD's so its a costy way of doing it" But then again I said it's not what you use it is how. "but i go for quality and i have been making videos for years so yes i do know whats best and you've been doing it for what, Couple months?" Excuse me and my 3 year experience, THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR. It is simple way to put it out that you never EVER learned video making in a special class. "Now i can understand your many tries to beat me in this argument" I'm trying to beat you? Since when? I try to release my knowledge :D "but it is all a loss cause i do know whats better and thats not a cheap bad hypercam." There is nothing wrong in using hypercam, you can reduce the blurriness for a fact and still come out smooth. but really it's not made for this type of thing, you need to blame people that use it for roblox videos and not software tutorial which is what it's been built for. "Look on youtubes" There any other youtube dot com's? "do you see in the corner Hypercam 2 unregistered? No cause the good videos that you find don't use hypercam so HA!" Racer ahead! "Sonic17TH's points: bout a half of one.... Jackpot210's points: Pi and not the food kind but 3.14 which is also pie day 3/14 aka March fourtenth and that whole sentance was also my points... YAY :D" Since when are you the judge little jerk. Obviously you are not mature, let me tell you about you: you are just merely a preteen that does not know the exact know how to manage a race, and obviously a troll while we are at it. and you have been locked in your dark room editing videos without going to any video making classes which are IMPORTANT for your future editing, each machinimatist needs to learn how to make a video and not just record and edit. Now what's your YouTube channel again?
Jackpot210
#46049486Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:42 PM GMT

User is Jackpot210 my roblox video is how i know your wrong and my first three we're used without the dvd so look at my forth one. And anyway i have only seen ONE good roblox video maker and he doesn't use hypercam if you want me to show you him i shall. Either which way atleast i have a life and a little bit smarter then the regular man. I know that i am smarter then you and you probley don't know what a troll is now nore do i which is why i don't use that insult and troll is just a lame insult anyway so thank you sir. I would like to see your channel aswell.
sonic17TH
#46050242Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:53 PM GMT

That was my psychological review not an insult :/ But yet I deleted my channels which had roblox videos HA! :D You ain't gonna see any roblox video, and my channel is filled with commentaries not actual videos cause I got bored of it. Don't you mean JackRoblox can't seem to find any videos on Jackpot210.
sonic17TH
#46050323Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:55 PM GMT

Also wasn't implying you had no life, I said that you were locked in your dark room which is how the room for editing is called and didn't gone for special calsses. I was implying that all you did to learn this is through editing and nothing else.
Jackpot210
#46051037Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:06 PM GMT

Yes sorry it was Jackroblox i get confused you see i have three channels but only one i'm using now two others arn't in use. Thank you for pointing that out.
sonic17TH
#46051303Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:10 PM GMT

Yeah okay It seems like your 4th video is a music video... *watching* *2:03 and goes to browse some more in the forums* *2:56 goes back to the video* *is staring at the video soullessly* *4:27* GLORIOUS MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!! Yeah new divine just doesn't feel right with this, nor the video is match at least to he instrumental.
Jackpot210
#46051753Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:16 PM GMT

Yea i kinda did it in a timeline sorta thing now it didn't quite work out for me but when i noticed i was two minutes in but why just stop all the progress right? (Two minutes of the video not two minutes of me making the video)
sonic17TH
#46052228Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:23 PM GMT

Yeah but your editing skills in that one are poor for someone that edits for years...I suspect...
Jackpot210
#46052346Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:25 PM GMT

Not at all still whats your channel?
sonic17TH
#46052585Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:28 PM GMT

"not at all" ermm... Yeah all it is are a bunch of commentaries called "Let's Plays" so yeah i'm kinda new to this, just so you won't raise expectations because that's the only one way highway to ever harmful reviews. DarkBabyIon is the username, it's spelled with an 'i' in the 'L' place

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right