of     1   

AJtn12
#45821102Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:13 PM GMT

I know it seems weird that I, AJtn12, am requesting a car to be built, but I'm busy running my entertainment company. So here it is, I'd like to see someone build a Lincoln Town Car (NOT limo), and depending on how well you do, I may give you about R$20 (If you're BC/TBC/OBC) and I'd love to make you a designer in one of my car companies. Please PM me if you are interested!
buildercool101
#45821431Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:17 PM GMT

"I know it seems weird that I, AJtn12, am requesting a car to be built, but I'm busy running my entertainment company." No offence but.. 1. If its a company, shouldn`t they be able to handle themselves.. 2. If its a company, shouldn`t they be able to build it themselves.. 3. Nobody finds that weird... 4. Its not that popular so I don`t know what you mean.
AJtn12
#45821661Tuesday, April 19, 2011 11:21 PM GMT

No offence but.. ________________ Every offensive comment starts with this 1. If its a company, shouldn`t they be able to handle themselves.. _______________________________________________________________ Like I said, I'm BUSY. 2. If its a company, shouldn`t they be able to build it themselves.. _______________________________________________________________ Not really, we don't build replicas. 3. Nobody finds that weird... _______________________________________________________________ My car company is the second biggest in sales. (Behind Boidsie Motors) 4. Its not that popular so I don`t know what you mean. _______________________________________________________________ What's not popular? You didn't specify.

of     1