of     21   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

evilishnessII
#45966303Friday, April 22, 2011 5:12 PM GMT

(this is a mix of a bunch of sci-fi tv shows i love, but haven't seen in a while.) (NO TL;DR!) In the year 2111, the world met a terrible end. Screams of dying men and lost children could be heard as bombs flew down from who-knows-where. In the end, the world was in ruins. Few had survived, and so many got blasted with so much radiation that they turned into what could only be thought of as 'zombies' or 'monsters'. they had lost all intellegence and now rellied on instinct completely. although, some did survive. they didn't get turned into one of the beasts, instead the radiation and their brains worked together in a much more protective way. they began to able to use part of that 20% that never was before. these people had powers. years passed and these people survived on whatever they could find, using their powers to fight when it was nesiscary. they had children, who had children, who had children. and eventually, new cities were born. but, unfortunetaly, it wasn't enough. some of the beasts had gained powers too, but they were much more limited. they could turn others into beasts with a single bite, or they could see in the dark, simple powers. simple powers that may destroy us. again. the government decided we needed an army willing to fight theses beasts, but no one came forward, so they invented a machine, it looked much like a chair with the back pushed down so you could almost lay in it. this chair, although it looks nice and comfortable, was a weapon. if you were put in it, they could erase memories and personality, and insert whatever they wanted. they could makie you think you were a dog, or make you willing to fight in the war. now people run from the government, as well as the beats. in a world where fear is all you know, and death stares at you constantly, insanity tells you know no escape. Rules: Romance is allowed to whatever limit you want, but it's not my fault if you get banned. "It's not in the rules!" is not an excuse. Be realistic, you're not going to have the power to make cheese appear out of nowhere. have fun! (List of power examples: (this list IS stolen, but it was the best one i could find, so i give credit to Ryan6265.) * Power reproduction * Illusion * Intangibility * Healing * Invisibility * Lie detection * Eidetic memory * Memory blocking * Perceptive Replication * Persuasion * Power Augmentation * Power Duplication * Power Negation * Power Theft * Precognitive dreaming * Precognitive painting * Projective Motivation Resolution * Pyrokinesis * Radiation Generation * Rapid Cellular Regeneration * Metamorphosis * Enhanced Hearing * Enhanced Strength * Enhanced Speed * Technopathy * Telekinesis * Hydrokinesis * Terrakinesis * Electrokinesis * Cryokinesis * Self sustained flight * Cold Resistance * Heat Resistance * Sound Seeing and Manipulation ) CS: Name: Age: Appearance: Power: Bio: Other: (you need to be accepted, but you can start if i'm offline.)
fuipui
#45967053Friday, April 22, 2011 5:23 PM GMT

Name: Jos.eph J, Foyi.nder A..ge: 21 Appear.ance: Tele.kinesis. P.ower: Dark br.own hair, yellow-green eyes, 5'10, weak person, skinny, white skin, glasses.(Do I have to include clothes?) Bio: (Do I have to have some tra..gedy, or can I just say they lived a normal life? ._.) Other:
evilishnessII
#45967332Friday, April 22, 2011 5:28 PM GMT

CS: Name: Casey A. A.ge: 16 Appearance: brown hair. blue eyes. white, tan-ISH skin. Power: Shapeshifting. Bio: [NONE] Other: [NONE] CS: Name: Jon ODaire (this was so easy to make up, i hope i'm not stealing it from anything.) A.ge: 21 Appearance: brown hair. white skin. hazel eyes. white T. jeans. a wrist watch. Power: telekenesis and telepathy. Bio: [NONE] Other: [NONE] CS: Name: Brunet A. A.ge: 16 Appearance: brunet hair that she keeps down. a white top. jeans. a blue hoodie. white skin. hazel eyes. skinny, but not too skinny. the kind of skinny that makes you look good. Power: control over speed of time. (can slow it down, speed it up, freeze it, etc. but she can't REALLY time travel. she can't go back after she goes forward.) Bio: [NONE] Other: [NONE]
fuipui
#45967483Friday, April 22, 2011 5:30 PM GMT

(Am I accepted? Also, does telepathy come with telekinesis?)
evilishnessII
#45967671Friday, April 22, 2011 5:33 PM GMT

(when it says you're breaking a rule, all you have to do is put a period in a.ge.) (bio is optional.) (clothes would be helpful, but you don't need to give them.) (so, ACCPETED! :D) Jon I wake up in my safe-house inside Mercy Hospital. (yeah, i know. L4D) I get up, take a bite out of on of the protien bars they keep in here, and walk out the door. Casey I wake and jump up abruptly. no one's around. it was just a dream. i calm down, and look down the street. i check myself for bites. nothingg, good. i continue walking. Brunet I sleep in. inside the bank, i'm comfortable and well protected. and there's a food store right next to here. i've piles up non-perishable food inside the vault door, where is sleep. i should be able to survive for another 4 months.
evilishnessII
#45967751Friday, April 22, 2011 5:34 PM GMT

(no it doesn't, but if you put both of them on i'll count it as one power.)
fuipui
#45967822Friday, April 22, 2011 5:35 PM GMT

I wake up inside an old resturaunt, with chairs in front of the doors. I'd need food and water eventually. I went out searching.
fuipui
#45967862Friday, April 22, 2011 5:36 PM GMT

(Oh, then pretend it said telepathy, too. o_o)
evilishnessII
#45968047Friday, April 22, 2011 5:39 PM GMT

(kk, lolz.) Casey I watch as a beast attacks a dear that was about to cross the road. it's sad, but as long as it's eating it's ok for me to walk past. i do so.
fuipui
#45968504Friday, April 22, 2011 5:45 PM GMT

Joseph I see sobody walking past a beast that's mauling a deer. I keep my distance, as I don't know whether it's a beast or not. I walk towards a grocery store to look for unperishable foods.
evilishnessII
#45968526Friday, April 22, 2011 5:46 PM GMT

(idkwhatnametochoose, put a period in a.ge.)
evilishnessII
#45968608Friday, April 22, 2011 5:47 PM GMT

i turn to take another look at the disgusting... thing going on behind me, and see someone walking into a store. they look normal! i run towards the store.
fuipui
#45968785Friday, April 22, 2011 5:50 PM GMT

Joseph I get a plastic bag and fill it with canned foods. I hear a crash from two aisles over and a beast starts charging towards me. I hit it with the cans then lift it with my mind. Iv threw it against the wall and ran outside, nearly running into somebody running towards me. The person I saw walking away. "There's a beast inside," I said.
evilishnessII
#45968908Friday, April 22, 2011 5:52 PM GMT

"o-oh... " i say, i have no idea what to do. it's been years since i've seen another person. "we'd probably be safer in the bank over there." i point to the bank right next to the store.
Ryan6265
#45969019Friday, April 22, 2011 5:54 PM GMT

(Please don't use my Character Sheet for a zombie rpg. Thats not what my char sheet is for. My Character Sheet is based on a tv show.)
evilishnessII
#45969406Friday, April 22, 2011 5:59 PM GMT

(i didn't use your character sheet.... i used your list of powers, though. i sent you a pm.)
fuipui
#45969689Friday, April 22, 2011 6:04 PM GMT

(Plus, he gave you credit.) "Do you have room?" I asked.
evilishnessII
#45971162Friday, April 22, 2011 6:27 PM GMT

"room? what do you mean?" i ask, forming my hand into the key-lock and opening the door.
fuipui
#45971489Friday, April 22, 2011 6:32 PM GMT

"As in, is there space," I clarified.
evilishnessII
#45971980Friday, April 22, 2011 6:40 PM GMT

(i know what you meant.) "in the bank? oh, i've never been here before. hard times have come since the bombs and the infection. i lost my sister just last year. since then, i've been sleeping on the road, traveling, trying to find the city of pacse. it's been said that the infection never reached there." (pAke-say)
evilishnessII
#45972795Friday, April 22, 2011 6:52 PM GMT

(bumpz.)
fuipui
#45972819Friday, April 22, 2011 6:53 PM GMT

"Well, maybe I can come with you," I said.
evilishnessII
#45973068Friday, April 22, 2011 6:56 PM GMT

"sure." i agre, trying to make a bed out of the stuff i find behind the counter.
evilishnessII
#45973712Friday, April 22, 2011 7:06 PM GMT

I finally find some stuff, lay them out on the counter, and lay on the counter.
evilishnessII
#45973982Friday, April 22, 2011 7:10 PM GMT

(bump)

of     21   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right