firox10
#48496711Sunday, June 12, 2011 12:00 PM GMT

Is that hard to comment? 2 days and no comments.
meetmyclaw
#48496928Sunday, June 12, 2011 12:08 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
firox10
#48497387Sunday, June 12, 2011 12:29 PM GMT

Your fine meetmyclaw & iKiller, I know your fans but the rest what the crap is it that hard to click "Reply" and reply!
killer9814
#48528756Sunday, June 12, 2011 11:32 PM GMT

Sorry.. =\
Disproval
#48575885Monday, June 13, 2011 8:49 PM GMT

Couldn't find thread again, I'm spiritual and was Improval, Improval got deleted and I don't wanna be on spiritual.
killer9814
#48607093Tuesday, June 14, 2011 10:12 AM GMT

o.o
firox10
#48608098Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:22 AM GMT

Sorry guys ROBLOX is giving me the big No No, I'm gonna try and post a new chapter every day.
killer9814
#48663383Wednesday, June 15, 2011 9:13 AM GMT

Kay..
firox10
#48666035Wednesday, June 15, 2011 12:47 PM GMT

Chapter 13 ROBLOX Under Siege Character: News Castor, BL Soldiers, ROBLOX Soldiers, Robloxians, General Sami Place: ROBLOX City Time: Noon In the wonderful city of ROBLOXia people flee to the country side as BL Soldiers roam the streets, destroying anything in their path. How these soldiers got in, we don't know, but a few days earlier ROBLOX received a shipment, that was supposedly fruit and vegetables. After examined General Sami had said "This is probably how they got in, they hid their pistols in the bananas and mango while the larger guns were hid in squash. General Sami had sent a huge squad into Bloxia City to rescue any survivors and fight the BL. A BL Soldier was found dead, in a cafe in flames. General Sami concluded that if they were going to die, they were going to do it with a grenade. General Sami said "Suicide Bombers are bad, if they invade Bloxia Towers and are about to die... that would be bad. But somethings wrong, they know exactly where we are going, and use a different route." That was wrong their was a snitch he thought. Suddenly a building near Bloxia Towers exploded, it was too soon, but he did something risky. He sent his entire Military to Bloxia Towers to protect, which left Bloxia Bridge vulnerable. Bloxia Bridge is the only way to leave ROBLOX to their Allies side, if they go any other way they'll be near their Enemies worlds. Only 20 Soldiers were guarding it, and if it fell, any chance of winning this war will vanish.
killer9814
#48707673Thursday, June 16, 2011 1:27 AM GMT

Epic :D
Disproval
#48798213Friday, June 17, 2011 5:49 PM GMT

Epic. :D
meetmyclaw
#48910112Sunday, June 19, 2011 12:03 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
firox10
#48912646Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:25 PM GMT

Chapter 14 The Fall of a Warrior Character: General Sami, BL Soldiers, ROBLOX Task Force, Commander Place: ROBLOX City Time: Noon A cafe in the parking lot of the Boxia Towers exploded and General Sami was getting worried. He sent his force guarding the Bridge to defend the tower. He sent snipers up to attack and footmen to distract. Halfway up the Bloxia Tower #1 David's old office exploded. He had no choice, he deployed the Task force, they ran out and started firing bullets all over the place. But if you look closely, you would see they weren't spraying them randomly, each bullet hit a BL, unless in good cover. The Task Force was starting to die down, as BL snipers hit their marks. The TRRA and Task Force were retreated. Sami had no choice, he pulled out his Submachine gun and it grew into a 4 foot sword. He took out his pistol and it grew into a spiked club. He ran into battle and was shot at. He didn't even bother looking at the wounds. He threw his sword and 1 thousand identical swords formed. They hit the retreating army. The swords came flying back like a boomerang at Sami. But they all returned into one sword. The Bl army was down. He threw the spiked club and it turned golden while speeding and turning hitting running soldiers. The entire BL army patrolling the area died. But Sami heard a crashing sound and realized the bridge fell. He ran over seeing all of his troops down. He grew into a 20 foot giant, and so did the weapons. All the BL soldiers on Roblox died... or so he thought. He turned but felt a piercing pain in his heel, and realized, his weak spot gave in. He turned into a shriveled old man when a Commander came and said "Sir?" The old man said "Hello Commander, I am a god a Mortal God." He continued "When I die, 5 thousand fighting soldiers will come out, use them, they are the best you have... oh and you are the new leader." The old man died and out came the soldiers. The Soldiers of God.
firox10
#49103369Wednesday, June 22, 2011 12:34 PM GMT

Should I make Propaganda for crying out loud?
meetmyclaw
#49161825Thursday, June 23, 2011 5:55 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
firox10
#49248316Friday, June 24, 2011 6:16 PM GMT

Chapter 15 The Tide of War Changes Character: BL Soldiers, ROBLOX Soldiers Place: Random Place Time: Noon The only planet between BL and ROBLOX is 'XL-719' The soldiers have been fighting non-stop for control. ROBLOX has started to overrun the jungle planet. BL soldiers are excellent hiders and that's why every 2 seconds you hear a scream. The ROBLOX SS has joined and has killed the remaining soldiers. But it wasn't over, not yet. The island was captured and the main enemy was about to be invaded. But their was something missing. Something important. It was the cheering and applauding. Where was it? We had won 4 hours ago, we had defeated the final target before BL. Where was the celebration?
firox10
#49356813Sunday, June 26, 2011 11:37 AM GMT

Chapter 16 Reality Check Character: ROBLOX Soldiers Place: Random Place Time: Noon The citizens have died, from our bullets. The President of XL-719 had said "We had signed a contract with BL, we had surrendered, you had no right to come and fight us, in the middle of our surrender. You won once and that was luck, but now you must invade BL, the planet of Darkness." We killed the president and sacrificed the remaining XLians. We moved all of our troops to XL-719 because every enemy force is next to BL and they have to stop at XL-719 to get their. We trained and prepared. As minutes passed by, BL would soon be raided. The Heir to the throne of XL-719 was killed and the country was now overrun forcing the XL-719 Gods to give up their thrones to the ROBLOXian Gods. It was truly Naz i like.
firox10
#49542193Wednesday, June 29, 2011 10:06 AM GMT

COME ON GUYS! I get my inspiration from your replies. Otherwise I KEEW YU`\!
meetmyclaw
#49549790Wednesday, June 29, 2011 3:10 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
firox10
#49833411Sunday, July 03, 2011 9:45 PM GMT

Im in London so new chapters will come out tomorrow maybe. I dont live in London
firox10
#49938241Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:08 PM GMT

Chapter 17 The Final Enemy... Character: ROBLOX Soldiers, BL Soldiers, WoW Soldiers Place: Random Place Time: Noon BL was invaded and both sides were getting so desperate they took cover behind cars and trucks. BL was pushing back but ROBLOX reinforcements were continueing to come. Suddenly heavy resistance was coming. A Private looked up and saw WoW Soldiers in their combat uniforms. The Private got behind a car and when he looked up their was 2 WoW's that captured him. Civilians started picking up guns and firing against us. Every Military branch except the Marines were there. Then the Marines came and started puszhing back the enemy. A Marine Commander said that from now on, any BL person including civilians were considered hostile and must be killed. We were winning until the BL head god came and started firing lightning at us. Suddenly Commander Iqbal had a brilliant idea. He switched back time and went to the day of the start. He snuck up on Sonic and had a Mosquitoe carrying Malaria bite him so he died. The FEAR didn't know about the attack so they made Megablox their leader and moved on. He forwarded time to the current day and saw that he did it. His other soldiers applauded at his success and he was named a Hero of War and General of the Military. But things only went downhill after that.
killer9814
#50165839Friday, July 08, 2011 7:46 PM GMT

EPIC!! :DD
firox10
#50216338Saturday, July 09, 2011 1:51 PM GMT

Chapter 18 Greedy General Character: Donkeyo4, General Iqbal Place: General Iqbal's Meeting Room Time: Night The General asked Donkeyo4 to come to his office. They sat down, ate and then started talking. About waging war on BL... again. Donkey didn't want to die again. He said "Well... let me think." and he went to the huge window in General Iqbal's meeting room. He said "Well..." but was shot dead by General Iqbal. "No one leads me!" he said. He picked up Donkey's body and buried him under the cover of night. No one knew Donkey came to him, so he was safe... for now.
fastpager201
#50217575Saturday, July 09, 2011 2:20 PM GMT

(BL?) Chapter 18b Characters: Tonitoni Place: TRA High-Secuirty bunker Time: 2200 hours (10:00PM) Tonitoni paced his room, thinking about the war going on. Should he intervene, or should he not? If he did enter it, his group would rise from the pathetic 10k members to the top clan, but a lot of those would most likely die. He sighed, and called a General, CaptainAndy, and asked him his opionon on the war. "Well, sir, I think we should enter this war. It would boost recruitment, and also, if we don't...thats strange. Donkeyo4's tracker just clicked off. He never turns it off..." said CaptainAndy. Toni looked at him, then realized what had happened. He told Andy to gather a squad of his best men, and track the location of Donkey's last tracker location. CaptainAndy proceeded to do so, and hurried off with Reavan and Greglego56, two Majors. They slipped into the RAT base and approached the meeting room.
fastpager201
#50219952Saturday, July 09, 2011 3:10 PM GMT

BUMP OF EPICNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!