of     1   

Lacrosseboy55
#46394612Saturday, April 30, 2011 1:33 AM GMT

(Remake of Precinct 13, but on a grander scale) A violent gang leader (Tarantino) is arrested by Sherriff Howell on his last day, Howell and Tarantino go back far, Tarantino killing his wife, Howell is training his nephew (Danny) to become deputy this day that he catches Howell. A group of gang members assault the jail to kill everyone, start a riot, and free Tarantino. (If you didn't notice there is a mild reference to other movies in here ;D) Sherriff Howell: A tough, father-like, and can be vicious or extremely nice. He knows how to use a gun [Dies] Tarantino: A evil psychopath, he kills women children and just about anyone Danny: A Empathetic young adult, he is soft spoken, he is unexpierenced, but ends up being the only survivor [Lives] (Minor) Deputy Anne Callahan: A police woman who helps defend the jail, but is taken down early [Dies] Charlie: A crazed inmate [Dies] -Cast- Sherriff Howell- Tarantino- Danny- Deputy Anne Callahan- Charlie- (I need extra police and criminals, who have minor roles + some lines + possible names)
zarithsilver
#46415446Saturday, April 30, 2011 12:24 PM GMT

Ill do anybody you pm me and tell what you charaecters you need.
Lacrosseboy55
#46433731Saturday, April 30, 2011 6:44 PM GMT

CANCELLED. I wrote a spec script and didn't really like it/enjoy writing it.
missmanga
#46440061Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:31 PM GMT

Werent you the gut that just noaned about not doing remakes? Fail
Lacrosseboy55
#46440401Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:37 PM GMT

If you read the post, you would have seen I said that unless you put your own spin on it. Fail.

of     1