of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

dangerice
#46435509Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:16 PM GMT

Day 1: A test has come to a halt. A single test subject has escaped. Day 2: Over 50 people infected by 1 cough Day 5: Over 300 people infected, an injection is given to help, but infection still spreads Day 15: More than 1,000 people infected - Government falls Day 50 : New traits reported - Tails, wings, fur, extra limbs Day 65: The last person on Earth is infected, so there is no more untouched human DNA Day 78: Everyone is fighting, most children wander, holding weapons, and wander parentless. The world has no more government, no more taxes, everyone fights to survive. You are one of these people. Rules: MAX is 2 charries per person. Please go over 2 lines, I will only allow 1-liners if you have bad Writers' Block. ALL ROBLOX RULES APPLY!!!! PLEASE stay with the story. Please, lets keep it realistic-- No levitating unless having wings, no randomly having no teeth. NO GODMODDING. If you do, you will not be allowed here. Ex: Shyanne is hit by a bus, but she still lives, or Tskura is slapped by Gan but he gets right back up and slaps Gan back. I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT. No teleporting powers. No Mary Sues, or Gary Stus. They are stuck-up-perfect charries. I do not allow them. WHAT I SAY GOES. If you go inactive, you MUST tell me beforehand. FORM: Gang or Citizen?: Name: Charecters name. How old?: Must be above 10. Gender: Male or Female? Traits: ONLY 2. NO MORE. If you want more, PM me. Weapons: Be creative, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM GUNS! History: OPTIONAL - I would like it, but if you don't want, you dont need to. Personality: What the charachter is like. Mean, rude, nice, ETC. Please dont go overboard. Physical Description: What the charechter looks like, what clothes they wear, scars, bruises, etc. Other: Random things that don't fit.
blackberry10
#46436185Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:26 PM GMT

Gang or Citizen?: Gang Name:Mark Hyde How old?: 22 Gender: Male Traits: Fangs and odd colour eyes Weapons: Short bladed dual katanas with rubys on hilts History: OPTIONAL - N/a (I have no idea on what to put) Personality: Frinedly, unmature, unforgiving to enemies Physical Description: Dark brown hair, red eyes, pale skin, 6 ft 8", 212 LBs, muscular, red bandanna around mouth to hide fangs, green T-shirt under biege jacket, Blue jeans, black boots Other: Like belguim waffles, from Germany
dangerice
#46436683Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:33 PM GMT

Accepted!!~ Heres mine~: Gang or Citizen?: Gang, looking for gangmates, will join a gang. Name: Shyanne Lurding How old?: 11 Gender: Female Traits: Wings, also has a tail that helps her. Weapons: 2 Kantnas, along with a sheild. History: She had loved cats all her life, but when she turned 5, that switched. She hated cats then. Her pet had scratched her, so then she liked wolves. Her parents were killed by a tiger, so then she grew up alone. When the infection hit her, she had no clue what to do. She didn't get the shot so she suffered more than most people. She was happy when it ended, but she never liked having a tail. But, she grew to love it. Personality: Rude when first met, but as she grows trustful, she gets nicer. She also likes hugs! Physical Description: She's also tall, about 5'8. She has long, dirty-blonde hair and is usually found wearing an orange shirt with pure black jeans. Other: She was born in Lebanon but moved to the US before she learned lebenese. She knows only a bit of lebenese.
dangerice
#46437662Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:49 PM GMT

Bump-- Need more people~
blackberry10
#46437770Saturday, April 30, 2011 7:51 PM GMT

(Can we start and gtg do something)
dangerice
#46438889Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:10 PM GMT

We can't start yet, we need 3 people at the LEAST -- BUMP -- Someone else PLEASE join so we can start!! I want to see how this turns out.
Residentevil694
#46439338Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:18 PM GMT

Gang or Citizen?: Citzen Name: Charecters name. Ellis Mathers How old?: Must be above 10. 21 Gender: Male or Female? male Traits: ONLY 2. NO MORE. If you want more, PM me. Handy with Tools(Hammers, Crowbars, etc) Great at repairing Weapons: Be creative, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM GUNS! A Sledgehammer and a Spiked baseball bat. History: OPTIONAL - I would like it, but if you don't want, you dont need to. Born and raised in kentucky, Ellis had to quit school and help his sick mother from the disease. Later he had to kill his family from the disease. Personality: What the charachter is like. Mean, rude, nice, ETC. Please dont go overboard. Nice,Funny,Country :D... Physical Description: What the charechter looks like, what clothes they wear, scars, bruises, etc. (Ellis from l4d2 or just look at my robloxian.) buff Other: Random things that don't fit. Has the humor of a baby. Laughs at almost anything. Loves horses and speaks with a accent. country....
Residentevil694
#46439378Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:19 PM GMT

( i spead this thing up :D )
aquaman343
#46439588Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:23 PM GMT

Gang or Citizen?: Gang Name: Real name forgotten. Called Inferno How old?: 32 Gender: Male or Female?: Male Traits: Large fists and feet Weapons: Fire powers. High streanthgh History: Subjext of experient SUPERNOVA, an attempt to burn out the infection. Personality: Rude, shady hot headed with a MEAN temper. Physical Description: wears red. Many spots of magma on skin. firy Other: Known to fear water.
Residentevil694
#46439678Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:24 PM GMT

(We have 3 people :D )
aquaman343
#46439721Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:25 PM GMT

4 >:U
Residentevil694
#46439792Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:27 PM GMT

(one is offline so...... :D)
aquaman343
#46439926Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:29 PM GMT

Btw. I'm in a gang of those with elemtnal powers called ELEMENT
dangerice
#46440279Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:34 PM GMT

Teleportaion powers also means being able to bend things-- not allowed. Please make a new charrie. Also, it needs something besides being handy-- YOU NEED SOMETHING A HUMAN WOULDN'T HAVE. Like wings... a tail, fur, extra limbs, extra fingers, 3 eyes, etc. Please, both of you, re-make your forms. And you must have a real name, but allowed to have a nickname, but it is nessciary to have a real name-- I take it seriously.
dangerice
#46440393Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:37 PM GMT

ALSO- no charries from games. I want you to be CREATIVE, not copy-catty. Thats how you grow imagination. Imagination is needed in life. Authors have imagination. Artists have imagination. Everyone needs IMAGINATION.
Residentevil694
#46440506Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:39 PM GMT

Gang or Citizen?: Citzen Name: Charecters name. Ellis Mathers How old?: Must be above 10. 21 Gender: Male or Female? male Traits: ONLY 2. NO MORE. If you want more, PM me. Handy with Tools(Hammers, Crowbars, etc) Great at repairing Weapons: Be creative, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM GUNS! A Sledgehammer and a Spiked baseball bat. History: OPTIONAL - I would like it, but if you don't want, you dont need to. Born and raised in kentucky, Ellis had to quit school and help his sick mother from the disease. Later he had to kill his family from the disease. Then got captured by the government and tested on. He broke out with new physical traits. (ever played prototype? just like him....) Personality: What the charachter is like. Mean, rude, nice, ETC. Please dont go overboard. Nice,Funny,Country :D... Physical Description: What the charechter looks like, what clothes they wear, scars, bruises, etc. (Ellis from l4d2 or just look at my robloxian.) buff Other: Random things that don't fit. Has the humor of a baby. Laughs at almost anything. Loves horses and speaks with a accent. country....
aquaman343
#46440616Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:40 PM GMT

Gang or Citizen?: Gang Name: Real name forgotten. Called Inferno How old?: 32 Gender: Male or Female?: Male Traits: Large fists and feet Weapons: Fire powers. High streanthgh History: Subjext of experient SUPERNOVA, an attempt to burn out the infection. Personality: Rude, shady hot headed with a MEAN temper. Physical Description: wears red. Many spots of magma on skin. firy Other: Known to fear water. Since when do average humans have pockets of magma on their skin. I cannot teleport Where did that even come from. And I don't mean large fists and feet. I MEAN COLLASAL
aquaman343
#46440693Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:42 PM GMT

oh yeah and real name Gang or Citizen?: Gang Name: Indy Ferno. Called Inferno How old?: 32 Gender: Male or Female?: Male Traits: Large fists and feet Weapons: Fire powers. High streanthgh History: Subjext of experient SUPERNOVA, an attempt to burn out the infection. Personality: Rude, shady hot headed with a MEAN temper. Physical Description: wears red. Many spots of magma on skin. firy Other: Known to fear water.
Residentevil694
#46440700Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:42 PM GMT

Gang or Citizen?: Citzen Name: Charecters name. Ellis Mathers How old?: Must be above 10. 21 Gender: Male or Female? male Traits: ONLY 2. NO MORE. If you want more, PM me. Handy with Tools(Hammers, Crowbars, etc) Great at repairing Weapons: Be creative, PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM GUNS! A Sledgehammer and a Spiked baseball bat. History: OPTIONAL - I would like it, but if you don't want, you dont need to. Born and raised in kentucky, Ellis had to quit school and help his sick mother from the disease. Later he had to kill his family from the disease. Then got captured by the government and tested on. He broke out with new physical traits. Personality: What the charachter is like. Mean, rude, nice, ETC. Please dont go overboard. Nice,Funny,Country :D... Physical Description: What the charechter looks like, what clothes they wear, scars, bruises, etc. Has a Tribal tattoo, 5 oclock shadow, hazel eyes, Tan tshirt, sweat shirt over it, combat boots, wings, andblue jeans Other: Random things that don't fit. Has the humor of a baby. Laughs at almost anything. Loves horses and speaks with a accent. country.... (last second you changed it)
Residentevil694
#46440744Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:43 PM GMT

( Indy Ferno LOALAOAWASLFAOSOASLAOLOAL)
aquaman343
#46440771Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:43 PM GMT

i don't see how yours is different
dangerice
#46440839Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:44 PM GMT

You can be born with large fists-- You need something to be grown. Please re-make the form. BOTH OF YOU. You are getting on my nerves. I don't allow already made people. I thought mine up. I GREW wings. I GREW a tail. I wasn't born with them. And you can't have power over fire.
dangerice
#46440903Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:45 PM GMT

I'm not accepting until Ellis is someone else. Someone whos not in a game.
Residentevil694
#46440924Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:45 PM GMT

read my new one.
Residentevil694
#46440964Saturday, April 30, 2011 8:46 PM GMT

do i need to change my name?

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right