of     1   

radar65
#4658322Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:25 PM GMT

ok b4 i began i have same rules to set 1. you can only leave coments on how the story is 2 all roblox rules aplay 3 have a good time *or leave* i guss i should start with the charters also there is a small surpriese in this fan fiction allieds name: jim rank: prvt wepon(s): mac 10 and m60 (with sand bags) area of team: gi fav thing to do: sleep armor type: flak armor: helment, bultert prof vest, and blue jeans name: jonhson rank: sargent wepon(s): mac 10 and m60 (with sand bags) area of team: gi fav thing to do: boss around lower ranking people armor type: flak armor: helment, bultert prof vest, and camo pants name: chaar rank: lutinut wepon(s): mp5 and c4 area of team: navy seals fav thing to do: blow up boats armor type: flak armor: oxygen tank, swim suit, swin gogles, bultert prof vest, and brown pants name: jack rank: admrail wepon(s): aircraft carrir, destroyer, angis crusir area of team: admrail fav thing to do: blow up navl ports armor type: none armor: naval uniform name: sonic the hegdehog rank: gunnery sargent wepon(s): mac 10 and his fist area of team: gi fav thing to do: sleep armor type: flak armor: helment, bultert prof vest, and blue jeans name: miles "tails" prower rank: prvt first class wepon(s): defuse kit and tools area of team: engineer fav thing to do: fix things armor type: flak armor: engineer helment, blue shirt, yellow pants name: amy rose rank: recruit wepon(s): hammer and mac 10 area of team: gi fav thing to do: chase sonic armor type: flak armor: bultert prof vest, and her dress name: shadow the hegehog rank: master sargent wepon(s): assult rifle and anti tank wepon area of team: garduin gi fav thing to do: race sonic armor type: flak armor: helment, bultert prof vest, and teal pants name: manic the hegehog rank: gunnery sargent 1 wepon(s): grizzly battle tank body area of team: grizzly tank driver fav thing to do: play the drums armor type: light armor: tank pilot uniform name: sonia the hegehog rank: gunnery sargent 1 wepon(s): 100mm cannon area of team: grizzly tank gunner fav thing to do: clean armor type: light armor: tank gunner uniform name: miles "tails" prower (pilot) rank: prvt first class wepon(s): maveric 2 missels area of team: harrir pilot fav thing to do: fix things armor type: light armor: pilot uniform, flight helment soveit unoin name: boris rank: master sargent 3 wepon(s): ak 47 area of team: commando fav thing to do: undecided armor type: flak armor: soveit command suit name: krustof rank: prvt first class wepon(s): m1 carbine area of team: conscript fav thing to do: train armor type: flak armor: helment, battle suit name: mecha sonic rank: unlisted wepon(s): his powers area of team: commando fav thing to do: undiecied armor type: tank armor: hevey armor plateing replaced on his old armor but steel looks like mech sonic name: eggman rank: admrail wepon(s): typhoon sub, dreadnox, sea scorpin area of team: admrail fav thing to do: destroy sonic armor type: light armor: what he looks like now name: scourge the hegehog rank: sargent 2 wepon(s): modified m1 carbine area of team: conscript fav thing to do: unkown armor type: flak armor: battle suit name: evil sally acorn rank: sargent wepon(s): shoulder mouted flak cannon area of team: flack trooper fav thing to do: destroy aircraft armor type: flak armor: battle suit i will start the story later but for now i got to rest my hands
usnlp
#4658862Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:45 PM GMT

(you spelled lieutenant and enlisted and sergeant wrong) name:rick rank:lietenant wepons:50cal. & tom sub area of team:1st air calavary favorite thing to do:anything he can when he has the time to do it armor type:helicopter gunner armor:gunner uniform
radar65
#4660328Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:36 PM GMT

*no i ment what i said mecha sonic has no rank and i am the only alowed to crate charercters. this is not an rpg, its a fan fiction story. diffrence.*
usnlp
#4660557Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:45 PM GMT

(o i though you were trying to spell enlisted. sorry)
radar65
#4675974Wednesday, December 31, 2008 12:50 PM GMT

location: washington d.c. defcon level: 1 current leader: presdent dugan operation: invasin by the soveits presdent dugan: and what are these *picks up a folder mark project mobin* better sign this one *picks up a pen and sign the forms* presdents secutary: mr. predent you have a call from the pentagon on line 5 presdent dugan: *hits the line 5 button on his telephone* this is dugan general carvil: sir we have a sichuation presdent dugan: how bad could it be? general carvil: well acording to norad, we have soveit aircraft comeing from a small direction and ground troops pushing up though mexico. i don't know how the snuck in on us presdent dugan: you better double cheak this with norad, this dose not make any sceance. i'll call the kremlin. general cravil: will do presdenait dugon: how about this ideal insted... location: calaforina defcon level: 3 current leader: presdent dugan operation: repleal the soveits on board one of the soveit airships a soveit march can be heard from a radio on a tabel close to a window. 2 men are playing cards and another is flying the ship soveit bomber unit one: i rais your bet by 60 soveit bomber unit two: your blofing soveit bomber unit one: show me your cards then suddly a squad of 4 allied hairrirs fly past the airship soveit pilot: what was that tails: looks like we got them suppirs. attack your closest target brovo squad brovo 2: roger brovo leader brovo 3: yes sir brobo 4: roger brovo leader tails: brovo 1 fox 1 tails laches a mavric 2 missel at one of the soveits airships causeing it to crash in the ground to be contuied
Technician47
#4676761Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:15 PM GMT

woo hoo!!! Chaar's in this! Pretty good so far, keep it up.
radar65
#4676945Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:30 PM GMT

*counting from my last post and ty tech* soveit airship pilot: mayday we need flak fire now ???? ????? ?????: roger that commrad *picks up her flak cannon* tails: we've got them on the.. what the heck... flak fire! advasive monervers! brovo 2: were is it comeing from... brovo 4: i've got something! tails: cordnates? brovo 4: 5 nots from your current postion tails: roger brovo 4: hey whats that green thing.. a no an explosin is hered over the comlink tails: brovo 4 do you read brovo 4? dose anyone have visual contact on brovo 4 brovo 2: negeitive brovo 3: no... wait i see her tails: any sign of what blew her jet down brovo 3: negtive but moveing in to rescue down pilot. brovo leader take out that cannon tails: roger tails head north only to fine no flak cannon but a flak trooper tails: 1 flak tooper thats all. this will be esay tail engages that flak trooper and opens fire but the trooper doges tails: thats too fast to be human. must be robot to be contuied
Technician47
#4708823Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:49 AM GMT

Bet ya its metal sonic.
radar65
#5008952Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:27 PM GMT

*coutning from last post* ???: *smashs ther harri glass* tails: help me! brovo 3: i see him tails: *trys to shake ??? off his jet* brovo 3: stay still *fries a mavrick 2 missle but misses but knocks of ??? helment reviling evil sally acorn* to be contuied
Technician47
#5008991Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:30 PM GMT

hmm, it wasnt metal sonic, ah well, still pretty cool :D.
radar65
#12334307Wednesday, August 05, 2009 3:15 AM GMT

um bump

of     1